Jack insisting that he wasn't snoring.

zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I could have laughed when jack angrily insisted that he wasn't snoring after the housemates around him had clearly heard him. :D He must have thought that Nick and Christian were playing a joke on him. He then started to snore again once he started to fall asleep again. :D It'd be highly amusing if the clip of Jack snoring was played back to him to see the look on his face. He wouldn't be able to deny it then.

Comments

• R598R598 Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come Cristian didn't say anything?! When Joel said Jack was snoring?... It was a bit strange how he just walked away. I didn't understand that.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack seems to think.. he's always in the right always in the right always in the right :D

Even about some thing he obviously doesn't know about.
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do exactly the same as Jack when my other half nudges me. "I'm not even asleep I'm awake" cracked me up
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    R598 wrote: »
    How come Cristian didn't say anything?! When Joel said Jack was snoring?... It was a bit strange how he just walked away. I didn't understand that.

Almost as if he wasn't interested in whether or not Jack was snoring...
  • Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Jack was just having a joke at first till I realised he was being serious.
    He so grumpy.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    I do exactly the same as Jack when my other half nudges me. "I'm not even asleep I'm awake" cracked me up

Haha! Yeah, that was funny. :D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I could have laughed when jack angrily insisted that he wasn't snoring after the housemates around him had clearly heard him. :D He must have thought that Nick and Christian were playing a joke on him. He then started to snore again once he started to fall asleep again. :D It'd be highly amusing if the clip of Jack snoring was played back to him to see the look on his face. He wouldn't be able to deny it then.

He would still deny it
  • zeebevingzeebeving Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I must admit it made me laugh as well. He was starting to get quite worked up about it. Reminded me of my dad, many years ago.
    I think it's almost guaranteed to be played to Jack when he does get out. :)
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    his snore sounded like a Pig grunting :o
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7.18pm: Big Brother tells Jack to wake up. He protests that he wasn't asleep. He was snoring roughly ten seconds earlier
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or just a sloppy edit.

That segment really made me laugh though. He was so emphatic that he wasn't snoring.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member

I have no idea how much hearing Cristian has, but maybe he turned his hearing aid off for a bit of peace and quiet for an hour.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

cristian has been caught taking large and double portions of food. Cristian is just keeping a low profile and keeping out of drama so no one goes after him next.

We saw how jack was when Sam supposedly took more butter and ketchup then 'everyone else'. I m not sure why no one isnt attacking cristian for worse offenses
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing Christian didn't say anything because he is a bit of a pussy.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing Christian didn't say anything because he is a bit of a pussy.

maybe he had his deaf ear facing that way ?
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was quite funny but I was shocked at Jack's vehement denial. If I'm told I'm snoring (common in larger people) I just say "oh, was I? sorry" and go back to sleep. What's the big deal?

xx
  • SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    I kinda do the same thing when someone talks to me when I doze off. I always pop up overly awake saying 'I'm awake, I'm awake, I swear' :D:D