Options

The Walking Dead Series 6 Trailer

swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,226
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Just noticed a 4 minute long trailer for series 6 on Youtube.......:o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgX1geb4FlA

contains spoilers........err, obviously !

I watched it though. I'm not that bothered about clips which might indicate the direction of travel of the show.

But I think it would only be fair to put any description of scenes in spoiler tags

Comments

• Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up swingaleg! Great to know when it's coming back.

I watched it, not that spoilery really, nothing you wouldn't get in a movie trailer. What with Fear The Walking Dead in August and Season 6 in October, it's going to be an enjoyably zombie-filled Autumn/Winter!
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up swingaleg! Great to know when it's coming back.

I watched it, not that spoilery really, nothing you wouldn't get in a movie trailer. What with Fear The Walking Dead in August and Season 6 in October, it's going to be an enjoyably zombie-filled Autumn/Winter!

We've also got 'Z Nation' on the Pick channel starting in a couple of weeks time

It's got good reviews from DS members on other threads

I'm not sure about 'Fear The Walking Dead' - from what I hear it's not going to be widely available on a regular channel that most of us have got
  • Options
    bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    I f Carlsberg did trailers......that is brilliant! Seriously can't wait for S6, looks like TWD is firmly back on track.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swingaleg wrote: »
    We've also got 'Z Nation' on the Pick channel starting in a couple of weeks time

It's got good reviews from DS members on other threads

I'm not sure about 'Fear The Walking Dead' - from what I hear it's not going to be widely available on a regular channel that most of us have got

I watched two episodes of Z Nation but, sadly, even my thirst for zombies couldn't maintain my interest. I thought it was cheap-looking and badly acted - does it get better?

Re: FTWD - looks like I'll have to obtain it in less than legal ways.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Z Nation is action driven, while The Walking Dead franchise is character driven
    So I can see why some do not like Z Nation.
  • Options
    excelentsexcelents Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a side note here is the trailer for Fear The Walking Dead that premieres on August 23rd.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched it. Wow, it looks EPIC!

Lennie James full-time on TWD. Finally! (Fingers crossed!)

Looks like a Rick v Morgan showdown is going to occur in Alexandria.

The W's are back.

Ep1 of season 6 will be a bumper edition 90min special.

Fear The Walking Dead pales in comparison.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Z Nation is action driven, while The Walking Dead franchise is character driven
    So I can see why some do not like Z Nation.

I like both shows...

It's like detective shows...... I like "cosy" shows like Midsommer Murders and Inspector Montalbano but I also like Nordic Noir shows like The Killing, The Bridge and Wallander