My thoughts on Spidey & Ryan (What do you think)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
Forum Member
I was having a conversation with someone about the housemates and my friend said something which got me thinking.

In Australia and America Big Brother isn't as big as it is over here so i don't know if Spidey & Ryan have ever seen it.

I think to them it really is a game show. They were probably contacted and asked would you like to take part in Celebrity Big Brother it's a game show on tv and then told a little bit about it. So they both have a different approach to it where as the UK housemates know all about Big Brother and how it works and what the public like and don't like.

Just my thoughts

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was having a conversation with someone about the housemates and my friend said something which got me thinking.

In Australia and America Big Brother isn't as big as it is over here so i don't know if Spidey & Ryan have ever seen it.

I think to them it really is a game show. They were probably contacted and asked would you like to take part in Celebrity Big Brother it's a game show on tv and then told a little bit about it. So they both have a different approach to it where as the UK housemates know all about Big Brother and how it works and what the public like and don't like.

Just my thoughts

Speidi must have watched the shows last summer because Spencer tweeted Danica and Mike last year when the summer series was going on. :)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read in an interview last week that Ryan said he'd only ever seen "two seconds" of BB before, and that he expected it to be a lot harder than it sounded when the show was fully explained to him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here it is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spencerpratt/status/243836249335558146

They must have been approached last year and so watched the show to get an idea of what it was all about. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read in an interview last week that Ryan said he'd only ever seen "two seconds" of BB before, and that he expected it to be a lot harder than it sounded when the show was fully explained to him.

Wasn't he talking the other day about liking to watch shows where people were put under extreme mental pressure or something. Maybe he sees CBB as his Everest or something. :D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tootsie101 wrote: »
    Wasn't he talking the other day about liking to watch shows where people were put under extreme mental pressure or something. Maybe he sees CBB as his Everest or something. :D

I think being locked in a house with some of those HMs could be something of a gruelling challenge!