Rylan desperate to be famous

Retti528Retti528 Posts: 96
Forum Member
Hes been on katie price show then xfactor now big brother he clearly loves being centre of attention and do anything to be on tv

Comments

• hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Retti528 wrote: »
    Hes been on katie price show then xfactor now big brother he clearly loves being centre of attention and do anything to be on tv

Even Chavs should take work if it is available.;)
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he wants to be famous? What's wrong with that? :confused:
  • Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Retti528 wrote: »

I'm afraid for the future. These talentless, media ****, attention seeking desperados are going to take over soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Wow, do you think?
  • oscar1oscar1 Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

Exactly --- what is wrong with that ?
    He was also on with what's his name's Christmas dinner cooking show or was it a Saturday morning cooking show?
    One or the other anyway .
    Regards
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does he want to be famous for?

Fame's sake seems to be the answer.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

If he actually had a talent to be famous for then there would be nothing wrong with it but, to me he seems to come across as wanting to be famous for being famous
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid for the future. These talentless, media ****, attention seeking desperados are going to take over soon.
    It's the keyboard warriors that scare me. You know, the ones that attack people they've never met in the most disparaging way possible behind an alias on an internet forum, possibly I speculate to make themselves feel better about their own miserable lives.

Rylan Clark is a lot of things, but the one that stands out for me is harmless. So what if he wants fame? If he earns it by making people laugh and entertaining them by doing what he does then I say good on him. I'd do the same if I could, beats working for a living. :)
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess that automatically makes him a terrible human being then? Nah, I don`t think so.
  • GillypootsGillypoots Posts: 6,812
    Forum Member

Why should that matter? You seem to be very keen to make it clear that you don't like Rylan - your perogative - but what do you think you are gaining by continually doing so?

You don't like Rylan then good luck to you. However, you aren't going to change other's opinion who do like him so it's just empty rhetoric on your part at the end of day no matter how negative you continue to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He will be remembered for his impression of Dot Cotton when he was dying his beard:

Clayyyyyyairrreeeee, yorrrrrrrr draggin me round like an orse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I'd say he already is famous!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Presenting entry and eviction nights on Big Brother?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    He will be remembered for his impression of Dot Cotton when he was dying his beard:

Clayyyyyyairrreeeee, yorrrrrrrr draggin me round like an orse.

Moment of the series so far for me :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    It's the keyboard warriors that scare me. You know, the ones that attack people they've never met in the most disparaging way possible behind an alias on an internet forum, possibly I speculate to make themselves feel better about their own miserable lives.

Rylan Clark is a lot of things, but the one that stands out for me is harmless. So what if he wants fame? If he earns it by making people laugh and entertaining them by doing what he does then I say good on him. I'd do the same if I could, beats working for a living. :)

Fantastic post :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Presenting entry and eviction nights on Big Brother?

From what I read he did well during his stint guest presenting some entertainments slot on a breakfast TV show after he left X Factor.

Maybe he should focus on where his actual talents are and build on those rather than focussing on what he wants them to be. I'd have a lot more respect for him.
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    If he actually had a talent to be famous for then there would be nothing wrong with it but, to me he seems to come across as wanting to be famous for being famous

Like Speidi you mean? ;) If it were the case that you needed talent to be famous, about half, if not more, of the famous people of today, wouldn't be.

And he does have a talent. Several of them. He's very witty (ala Alan Carr), he has good presenting skills and he can sing (the last one is subjective, obviously, lol). :)
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

Alas its the norm these days:( But then again its the public that watch all the reality TV so there is a need for it obviously, sometimes I am quite ashamed that I encourage this by watching BB.:o:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue_Rourke wrote: »
    Moment of the series so far for me :D

Loved it, it is the most repeated impression in our house.

Who can do the best Rylan doing Dot Cotton? Clllllllaaaaaayyyyyyyyyaiire...:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like Speidi you mean? ;) If it were the case that you needed talent to be famous, about half, if not more, of the famous people of today, wouldn't be.

And he does have a talent. Several of them. He's very witty (ala Alan Carr), he has good presenting skills and he can sing (the last one is subjective, obviously, lol). :)

I think witty is subjective too. He is dated and cliched to me.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why....single Rylan out....what are the Pratts famous for....and lacey is only known for taking her clothes off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Loved it, it is the most repeated impression in our house.

Who can do the best Rylan doing Dot Cotton? Clllllllaaaaaayyyyyyyyyaiire...:)

I think you need to upload the evidence to YouTube :D
  • Retti528Retti528 Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Didnt say that its wrong to want to be famous but hes gone on every show saying how much it means to him when clearly it didnt or he would of progessed in them instead of jumping from show to show making sure everyone knows who he is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue_Rourke wrote: »
    I think you need to upload the evidence to YouTube :D

Yeah right, don't be holding your breath now.;)
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Isnt that just like Speidi...I mean they even spread rumours about divorce just to get back into the limelight.....not forgetting also saying they have sex tapes. Now i would say these two are far more desperate than Rylan and they have absolutely no talent whatsoever.

I do think that Rylan will make it as he has charisma, I think he could give presenting a go tbh,cannot be any worse than Brian Dowling or in fact many of the rubbish presenters we have on our TV.:)