Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. I judged post. I offered an opinion as to what caused the post in lieu of any explanation from the poster. The poster demanded that we excepted their opinion, but refused to explain or justify it. It has then been supported by you and BB without explanation.

What else are we supposed to do but speculate at the cause of the opinion?

Again Artless
    I did give my opinion on DDs post ... What explanation do you need
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artless
    I'm not going to argue..we have different opinions and will never agree on how we see some things.. That's how life works I suppose .

Absolutely. However, I always want to understand the POV of the other person. I don't understand DD's and I don't understand yours. You agree that he has not abandoned his kids yet continue to censure him for leaving his marriage. Do you really believe that children are better off being bought up by two unhappy parents, in a house full of bitterness, bitchiness and arguments?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. I judged post. I offered an opinion as to what caused the post in lieu of any explanation from the poster. The poster demanded that we excepted their opinion, but refused to explain or justify it. It has then been supported by you and BB without explanation.

Absolutely.

I have no intention whatsoever of sharing my private life on this forum.

Speculate away.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again Artless
    I did give my opinion on DDs post ... What explanation do you need

I was replying to cym, whom I assume was talking about my response to DD, betty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    They all say that.:p

What, he walked out on his wife & kids but later, as an afterthought, he decided he would keep in touch with them?
    He's said on Piers Morgan that KP knows 100% why he left, & that what happened definitely happened. It didn't come out of the blue like 3 of you are suggesting.

If his former wife KNEW he was going to leave ..why was she shocked and why we're their kids left at home without either parent
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely.

I have no intention whatsoever of sharing my private life on this forum.

Speculate away.:)

To be honest, your constant mentions of your private life in relation to your constant assertions that Pa left his kids leave little to speculate at.

That does not mean that you are right. Leaving your children means to have no contact with them. Not divorcing their mother. The children will take their lead from their parents on how to behave after the split.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    So people can have an opinion, gee thanks :) little tip for you dont ever assume you know enough about people on here to judge them, or compare them to other posters disgusting comments to try and discredit their opinions because you have no other form of defence !
    Andre knows himself that he walked out on his kids, and thats exactly why hes been trying to bury that fact under heaps of filmed daddy love for the past 4 years !!

No he did not, he walked out on a verbally abusive marriage, where both parties were miserable.Do you realise how an atmosphere like that affects kids? do you think they are not aware of the simmering resentments/bitterness .They are and kids miss nothing and it makes them insecure to be in an atmosphere like that.
    Am I right in saying the Andres had previous marriage counselling. Obviously the problems were long standing and communication nil.The marriage had run its course, KP gets bored of every man she meets.

But PA just stopped being a husband, he never stopped being a parent. He still has that role and fills it with regular contact and joint custody of his kids. Therefore he has not walked out on them and is very much part of their lives.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely. However, I always want to understand the POV of the other person. I don't understand DD's and I don't understand yours. You agree that he has not abandoned his kids yet continue to censure him for leaving his marriage. Do you really believe that children are better off being bought up by two unhappy parents, in a house full of bitterness, bitchiness and arguments?

Artless
    I don't believe anyone should stay in a bad marriage for the sake of their kids ..and have posted that more than once ... I do question why he left his marriage .. As do many others ..
    I have never once said kids should be brought up by two unhappy parents ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artless
    I don't believe anyone should stay in a bad marriage for the sake of their kids ..and have posted that more than once ... I do question why he left his marriage .. As do many others ..
    I have never once said kids should be brought up by two unhappy parents ..

Then I don't actually understand why you are arguing with me.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then I don't actually understand why you are arguing with me.:D

Thats just it ..I'm not..I'm sharing my opinion..;)
    We have a different view of an event .. But your general points I agree with..I.e. a couple staying together for their kids but being unhappy themselves is not right
    These are two separate issues ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The explanation as to why some say andre walked out on his kids, is because he did, its a fact, no justification required, and definitely not based on some twisted little tale conjured up by people who cant stand him, he walked, leaving his kids with a woman he knew to be unstable when hurt, just because he re-established contact with them at a later date does not take away from how by phone he walked out of their lives with no explanation or idea of when or how he would see them again !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    No he did not, he walked out on a verbally abusive marriage, where both parties were miserable.Do you realise how an atmosphere like that affects kids? do you think they are not aware of the simmering resentments/bitterness .They are and kids miss nothing and it makes them insecure to be in an atmosphere like that.
    Am I right in saying the Andres had previous marriage counselling. Obviously the problems were long standing and communication nil.The marriage had run its course, KP gets bored of every man she meets.

But PA just stopped being a husband, he never stopped being a parent. He still has that role and fills it with regular contact and joint custody of his kids. Therefore he has not walked out on them and is very much part of their lives.

If it was so bad then he would have had plenty of time to arrange leaving his kids with more than a phone call wouldnt he !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The explanation as to why some say andre walked out on his kids, is because he did, its a fact, no justification required, and definitely not based on some twisted little tale conjured up by people who cant stand him, he walked, leaving his kids with a woman he knew to be unstable when hurt, just because he re-established contact with them at a later date does not take away from how by phone he walked out of their lives with no explanation or idea of when or how he would see them again !!

It was not at "a later date" it was as soon as he could. She made the choice to remove the children from the country.

He did not leave the children. He ended his marriage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was not at "a later date" it was as soon as he could. She made the choice to remove the children from the country.

I believe she did the right thing taking the children away from the media frenzy her former husband instigated by informing the media he had left his wife .. Didn't he himself take them to Cyprus just after they got back with their mother?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was at a later date, and then when they both came back to the uk, at a time when they needed both their parents to be around, he flew off to Bollywood !
    What choice did she really have, with the press camping out on her doorstep because he was feeding them every scrap of the split that was going, while promoting his CD of course :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was at a later date, and then when they both came back to the uk, at a time when they needed both their parents to be around, he flew off to Bollywood !
    What choice did she really have, with the press camping out on her doorstep because he was feeding them every scrap of the split that was going, while promoting his CD of course :rolleyes:

I bow to your superior knowledge of his and her movements.

The fact is though, he did not leave his children. Had he left his children I would not now be able to accuse him of exploiting the kids that he has apparently abandoned.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The fact is though, he did not leave his children. Had he left his children I would not now be able to accuse him of exploiting the kids that he has apparently abandoned.

Not just abandoned, artless. Dumped!! :cry:

@Cazzz - so October 2013 is Wembley time then! I expect he'll announce the dates in his column of truth any day now....
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What baffles me is this. One person makes the statement (which is fair enough, and open to debate) Then comes back and re-ignites the whole thing. Then states that everyone should drop the whole subject. :confused:

I am afraid conversations are a two way thing.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    @Cazzz - so October 2013 is Wembley time then! I expect he'll announce the dates in his column of truth any day now....
    Will the Pugs be his support act?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What baffles me is this. One person makes the statement (which is fair enough, and open to debate) Then comes back and re-ignites the whole thing. Then states that everyone should drop the whole subject. :confused:

I am afraid conversations are a two way thing.

Indeed. Best ignored, I felt.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

Peter and the Pugs - on tour - has a nice ring...I'm sure they are in talks with their manager and probably have a "no Insania" clause before they start rehearsals:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Peter and the Pugs - on tour - has a nice ring...I'm sure they are in talks with their manager and probably have a "no Insania" clause before they start rehearsals:)

LADIES and Gentle...nah, who are we kidding! Please, put your hands that are not full of merchandise together for PEDAHANDRE AND THE PUGS OF TRUTH!!! Featuring Junior PEDAHANDRE and his "Wannabe Michael JacksonAndre" Show.
    Welcome to Wembley (Ikea).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At that time, he put his own needs first and left his kids, dosent matter for how long, he still left them, and then went on to exploit the hell out of them to both cover up what he had done and fill his shows with, he would not have been given any of the work hes had if he had abandoned them, contrary to what he likes people to believe, he really isnt stupid ;)
    How can you debate something you are not informed on ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

Maybe he plans on doing some more magic on stage and will pull them out of a hat? Or they'll drop out of his umbrella?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At that time, he put his own needs first and left his kids, dosent matter for how long, he still left them, and then went on to exploit the hell out of them to both cover up what he had done and fill his shows with, he would not have been given any of the work hes had if he had abandoned them, contrary to what he likes people to believe, he really isnt stupid ;)
    How can you debate something you are not informed on ?

To me, abandoning/leaving is not going back to. He left the marriage.

Both he and Kp do their best to use the kids to bolster their image.

And he really is that stupid. He thinks people fall for his act. As does she.
This discussion has been closed.