Edwina gone

Big shame wouldn't have minded if she won BUT I wont stamp my feet and threaten never to watch again :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally.
  • jeannie26jeannie26 Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed her more than Mel.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    and Amen to that. Mel, last female standing, brilliant. I don't care who wins now, I am a happy bunny.
  • ColbenukColbenuk Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised Mel beat her
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant believe she has gone before Mel....well done Edwina, you did well in there
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, I'm sorry Edwina is gone, I was hoping she'd win. The show is over for me now, I don't care which of them win now, although preferably it won't be Jake :D
  • chalkmarkschalkmarks Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I switched over straight after they announced it so that I didn't have to be subjected to any more of the poisonous/sleazy/sly/disingenuous pronouncements proceeding from underneath that five o clock-shadowed lip.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never a fan of hers but she is a stoical tough woman. She just gets on with it.
  • BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chalkmarks wrote: »
    I switched over straight after they announced it so that I didn't have to be subjected to any more of the poisonous/sleazy/sly/disingenuous pronouncements proceeding from underneath that five o clock-shadowed lip.

Love this! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame, she was a stoical, tough lady that got on with things without moaning about it. She kept her sense of humour, she had a great time and from intensely disliking her as a politician, I have come to quite like her as a person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This needed a thread.
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so happy now. She didn't surprise me, she was exactly what I thought she would be. She makes my skin crawl.
  • AlwaysTheKopAlwaysTheKop Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually kind of enjoyed her, she made me laugh :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually kind of enjoyed her, she made me laugh :)

LOL me too, she's got a great sense of humour.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she'd won she'd never be off our screens. Look at Biggins; rarely seen before his win, now he turns up everywhere.
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should have gone earlier, I couldn't stand her
  • RocknRollaRocknRolla Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    tq21 wrote: »
    She should have gone earlier, I couldn't stand her

Agreed
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeannie26 wrote: »
    Enjoyed her more than Mel.

So glad Edwina has gone, surprised she lasted so long! Mel the last woman standing and well deserved.

I would love Mel to win, she deserves it!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moontaker wrote: »
    I'm so happy now. She didn't surprise me, she was exactly what I thought she would be. She makes my skin crawl.

Yes I totally agree, I think that she constantly pushed Mels and Kendras buttons to try and get rid of them so that she could be the last woman standing!
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reverse Sexism Bitch
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    If she'd won she'd never be off our screens. Look at Biggins; rarely seen before his win, now he turns up everywhere.
    *shudders* perish the thought, he must rate as the very worst winner ever! Odious man & I have to say Edwina would have taken on that mantle too.
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Shame, she was a stoical, tough lady that got on with things without moaning about it. She kept her sense of humour, she had a great time and from intensely disliking her as a politician, I have come to quite like her as a person.
    I found her to be, supercilious, conniving, manipulative, her shark like grin as she produced yet another sly insult made my skin crawl, & as for her her diatribes about Kendra playing for airtime, she did exactly the same with her monologues to the camera when she took herself out of earshot of the campmates! Pathetic woman, didn't like her before she went into the jungle, & dislike her even more now!
    My ideal scenario would have been for both she & Mel to have gone at the same time. Equally horrible women!
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I totally agree, I think that she constantly pushed Mels and Kendras buttons to try and get rid of them so that she could be the last woman standing!

I agree. It was pretty obvious from the moment she argued with Kendra. Her relationships with men are so different, she's definitely not part of the sisterhood. Sad really that she defines herself that way, I almost feel sorry for her and then I remember her silence on evil happenings in government.>:(
    Forum Member

Yes, she definitely saw them as the ones to beat.
    Forum Member
    Moontaker wrote: »
    I agree. It was pretty obvious from the moment she argued with Kendra. Her relationships with men are so different, she's definitely not part of the sisterhood. Sad really that she defines herself that way, I almost feel sorry for her and then I remember her silence on evil happenings in government.>:(

and that is when I went off Edwina. No sisterhood.