Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 224)

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2012, 20:45
andcb
Forum Member

Looks as though everyone is over on fb

Hope the Dublin gang are still sober
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 12-05-2012, 20:46
irishlaurels
Forum Member

Good Evening

Well I'm back from having lunch with the girls in Dublin.

What a lovely bunch of women. Arrived at The Church at 1pm (on time, which is good for me). What a lovely place to meet. Well done Lou (Loopy Lou) for telling us about this place. Good food and staff very helpful. The girls were ready to eat as they had been to the Guinness Brewery so had had their aperitif. Shortly after I arrived Maggi (MagStar) joined us.
We ordered our meal and settled down to have a good old chat. After the meal we all went back to Jan (Robs wife Jan)& Almas (Justexhausted) room to chill out and have a drink. Barbara was sitting on the floor (not sure if she fell there or put herself there having some blue drink she had never had before. Not sure what they are doing tonight as Peggy was making sure the telly was working so she could watch Pudsy on BGT. I'm sure Maggi will let us know what happened later on. Kay, Barbara & Joyce are going sight seeing in the morning before they fly back to England. I'm glad I went and maybe one day I'll cross the sea for another meet up.
irishlaurels is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 12-05-2012, 20:52
lerdie
Forum Member

Good Evening

What a lovely bunch of women. Arrived at The Church at 1pm (on time, which is good for me). What a lovely place to meet. Well done Lou (Loopy Lou) for telling us about this place. Good food and staff very helpful. The girls were ready to eat as they had been to the Guinness Brewery so had had their aperitif. Shortly after I arrived Maggi (MagStar) joined us.
We ordered our meal and settled down to have a good old chat. After the meal we all went back to Jan (Robs wife Jan)& Almas (Justexhausted) room to chill out and have a drink. Barbara was sitting on the floor (not sure if she fell there or put herself there having some blue drink she had never had before. Not sure what they are doing tonight as Peggy was making sure the telly was working so she could watch Pudsy on BGT. I'm sure Maggi will let us know what happened later on. Kay, Barbara & Joyce are going sight seeing in the morning before they fly back to England. I'm glad I went and maybe one day I'll cross the sea for another meet up.
Eileen Thank You for your report, sounds as if you had a great time & it sounds like the rest are too xx
lerdie is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 12-05-2012, 20:52
andcb
Forum Member

Good Evening

Thanks for that Eileen. Sounds as though you all had a great time
Old 12-05-2012, 21:07
pam19
Forum Member

I just love Pudsey. I hope they win BGT.
pam19 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 12-05-2012, 21:09
andcb
Forum Member

So do I - absolutely brilliant
Old 12-05-2012, 21:15
miljo
Forum Member

hey guys, got a new dress today..total bargain, which i love lol!!! what do ya think....?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

how much do ya think i paid???
miljo is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 12-05-2012, 21:16
irishlaurels
Forum Member

So do I - absolutely brilliant
She has trained him very well.....three different routines in a short space of time
Old 12-05-2012, 21:17
irishlaurels
Forum Member

hey guys, got a new dress today..total bargain, which i love lol!!! what do ya think....?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

how much do ya think i paid???
Not on facebook...but I'm sure its lovely....15.00 if it was a bargain
Old 12-05-2012, 21:20
DS Forum Support

Digital Spy Staff

[LIST]Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showt...4#post58177184[/LIST]
DS Forum Support is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  

Closed Thread