Increase in popularity of previously would-be unpopular housemates

Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In CBB, the Shannon Twins and Speidi did really well, despite not being stand finalists.. could Courtney ever do the same? Look at Gina and Dexter, again non standard finalists..

I love this turn thats going on that the more entertaining housemates are going to be saved, and hopefully Courtney won't be up and out in the first couple of evictions!

Good luck Courtney!

Comments

• RihannaRoyaltyRihannaRoyalty Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I love Courtney she's so sweet and adorable she's a likeable version of Helen Flanagan
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    She won't be a villain so she might not cause enough drama to be kept around all the way. She is more likeable than the Twins or Spencer though, so if she makes it far it will be as more of a standard HM. Bit like Traci Bingham in CBB4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I certainly hope so. I just worry that she is an easy target for nomination from the likes of Sophie. I also worry she wouldn't survive against Carol with the Loose Women voters, Vicky with the Coronation street voters, Charlotte with the Geordie Shore voters etc etc.
  • Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly hope so. I just worry that she is an easy target for nomination from the likes of Sophie. I also worry she wouldn't survive against Carol with the Loose Women voters, Vicky with the Coronation street voters, Charlotte with the Geordie Shore voters etc etc.

true, especially with vote to save.

i hope they give her a fun task or something!!