Options

Sharon v Phil...

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
Forum Member
✭✭
I really hope Sharon gets the one over on Phil..

Comments

• Options
    Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here I would like to see Sharon take everything from Phil just to see what Phil will do. Because as we all know Phil won't sit back and do nothing.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she destroys him and he is humbled and humiliated to high heavens. Then and only then should he be built back up as a sympathetic character like he was in the 90's. Phil is a cartoon joke these days and it's about time someone kicked him into touch. I'm tired of watching him bully and control the entire square. There is no better person to take him down than Den Watts' daughter.

I'm loving Letitia's soapy camp acting in this storyline. Her facial expressions are hilarious:D
  • Options
    lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Absolutely. We have seen her make her comeback now, I just hope it lasts.
    Although this is Dom we are talking about here so I think she's in safe hands!

I would also love to see where the gun comes into play! :)

lovinglife.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I loathe Sharon, I think her getting one over on Phil and him losing everything is a more interesting story to tell than Darth Mitchell yet again crushing every opponent.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Phil end up in a wheelchair, for instance. It would give Steve McFadden something to get his teeth into that isn't intimidating blokes half his age and twice as fit.
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    As much as I loathe Sharon, I think her getting one over on Phil and him losing everything is a more interesting story to tell than Darth Mitchell yet again crushing every opponent.

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Phil end up in a wheelchair, for instance. It would give Steve McFadden something to get his teeth into that isn't intimidating blokes half his age and twice as fit.

So will this marriage happen then. If she wants to fleece him will she need to be married to him to do it? I don't know how she is going to fleece him...

Shirley will take pity on Phil and push him around in his wheelchair. If he's rude to her she can push him somewhere with a very steep slope and let him roll down...:D
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should Sharon get everything off Phil? She didn't work for it, he did.
    She came back to Walford with nothing and Phil has put her back on her feet.

I hope Phil wises up to her and slings Sharon and Denny out with the trash.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »

He nearly got her killed and he was partly to blame for her being in the situation of not having anything in the first place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He nearly got her killed and he was partly to blame for her being in the situation of not having anything in the first place.

Still doesn't mean she should get all his cash. He wasn't trying to kill her, the plan went wrong. It's funny how people seem to loathe Phil so much that they would support a woman gold digging like Sharon. She'll get something if she marries him of course but it might be more than she bargained for.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member

It's probably showing viewers that Sharon is not a woman to be messed with. DTC has finally brought back the old Sharon and she is finally a powerful woman again. She is plotting revenge for the attack AND Dennis' death. I like the new direction for her because she's no longer needy or annoying. She's back to her old self now.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she destroys him and he is humbled and humiliated to high heavens. Then and only then should he be built back up as a sympathetic character like he was in the 90's. Phil is a cartoon joke these days and it's about time someone kicked him into touch. I'm tired of watching him bully and control the entire square. There is no better person to take him down than Den Watts' daughter.

I'm loving Letitia's soapy camp acting in this storyline. Her facial expressions are hilarious:D

I'm with you on this.

Phil is pure scum (has been for many years). Hopefully the producers will break the habit of a lifetime and make Phil suffer long-term, rather than have him back throwing his weight around in tiresome fashion after a just a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder who will back Sharon in the fallout?

Ronnie, Roxy & Billy will be on Phil's side plus Ben is coming back, he may well swear revenge on Sharon.

Ian, Dot & Linda will be in her camp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon all the way here...

The Queen is back.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I hope Sharon gets one up on Phil, but knowing him, he will somehow get away with it.
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sick and tired of Phil so I'm team Sharon. The Queen is finally back! :D
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I wonder who will back Sharon in the fallout?

Ronnie, Roxy & Billy will be on Phil's side plus Ben is coming back, he may well swear revenge on Sharon.

Ian, Dot & Linda will be in her camp.

And Mick because (if there was any realism left in the show at all with regards to Philth) Mick should already have punched the low-life scumbags lights out for selling him a dodgy pub with rising damp.

But the pathetic TPTB could never have their living God defeated could they? >:(
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    It's probably showing viewers that Sharon is not a woman to be messed with. DTC has finally brought back the old Sharon and she is finally a powerful woman again. She is plotting revenge for the attack AND Dennis' death. I like the new direction for her because she's no longer needy or annoying. She's back to her old self now.

Of course she's needy, she needs Phil's money. Just like she needed Grant to buy the Vic for her even though she knew he was suffering from PTSD and prone to violence. I think the only time she had money of her own was when she inherited from Angie (I could be wrong on that one). Money is her God.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon doesn't deserve any of Phil's money, despite what he did. If she hates him, why doesn't she just leave him? Even if her plan is successful, does she really think that Phil isn't going to, anything? Of course, he will.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon doesn't deserve any of Phil's money, despite what he did. If she hates him, why doesn't she just leave him? Even if her plan is successful, does she really think that Phil isn't going to, anything? Of course, he will.

Glad someone agrees with me. Dislike of Phil is clouding everyone's judgement here.
    Sharon does not deserve to get his money. She might be able to cream off some profit from the Albert but anything else is just laughable.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

I tend to agree. It's not just Phil she's stealing from it's his children and grandchild too...this is their inheritance. She should report him to the police and move out.
  • Options
    lk1981lk1981 Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I tend to agree. It's not just Phil she's stealing from it's his children and grandchild too...this is their inheritance. She should report him to the police and move out.

Im also with you on this. Im not a huge Phil fan, but she don't deserve his money. She should just leave him!!
  • Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Sharon! Phil is vile and deserves to be taken down. He's going to be devastated when the love of his life seeks revenge (if she goes ahead with it)
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Glad someone agrees with me. Dislike of Phil is clouding everyone's judgement here.
    Sharon does not deserve to get his money. She might be able to cream off some profit from the Albert but anything else is just laughable.

I agree with you completely.
  • Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the Shirley/Phil fans don't want sharon to get revenge on Phil because Shirley never got revenge on Phil when she vowed to take him down in 2012 and they don't want sharon to dump Phil cos it means Shirley is 2nd best when he goes running after her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted. My comment still appeared, even though I deleted it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.