Leona Lewis - Glassheart

MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
Forum Member
✭✭
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=QiiEKdm2PP8

Surely Leona this should be a single, I honestly think their saving this just in case her other songs don't do as well.. I don't think Lovebrid will do amazing.. Top 30? Top 20?..

Glassheart is amazing, catchy and could get Leona very known again!!!

What do you think??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely one of the highlights from a generally very good album. But my fave track is still "Fireflies". :)
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glassheart should have been the first single. Even if they release it as the third single, it's too late now. They won't release it anyway...Syco are absolute crap.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    They'll probably go for some random choice again...
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Glassheart should be a single and if it does well follow it with Come Alive.

And if they want to release any more then I would like them to go with Sugar, Favourite Scar or Shake You Up.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think if they don't release 'Glassheart' by June they're scrapping the album promotion and having her make an album full of Glasshearts & Come Alives with maybe a few ballads. They must be in panic mode now or at least they should be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i`m sure i read somewhere on another forum this was gonna be a single i can`t remember where tbh if i can find it i`ll post it, Said something like a Choreographer was prepping for the video getting dancers together etc..
    It does baffle me how this wasn`t the first single tho ?
  • shatteredglassshatteredglass Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.facebook.com/questions/10152213923787619/?qa_ref=qd

Vote for it here! Its a poll for our favourite non-single track. Possibly fishing for a next single response ;)
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I think Glassheart should be a single and if it does well follow it with Come Alive.

And if they want to release any more then I would like them to go with Sugar, Favourite Scar or Shake You Up.

exactly how I'd do it - GH, CA, Sugar, Favourite Scar - in that order haha.
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=QiiEKdm2PP8

Surely Leona this should be a single, I honestly think their saving this just in case her other songs don't do as well.. I don't think Lovebrid will do amazing.. Top 30? Top 20?..

Glassheart is amazing, catchy and could get Leona very known again!!!

What do you think??

Lol at this rate Lovebird will be lucky to scrape top 600.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why are you hyping this single, when her second single wont even chart on sunday

and even if they do release it, it will probably be the ballad version
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rickyjune wrote: »
    why are you hyping this single, when her second single wont even chart on sunday

and even if they do release it, it will probably be the ballad version

BIB : No it won't. :rolleyes: Her team aren't that stupid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    BIB : No it won't. :rolleyes: Her team aren't that stupid.

[cough]promo for lovebird[cough] :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rickyjune wrote: »
    [cough]promo for lovebird[cough] :sleep:

Yes they were useless at promoting this single, but they wouldn't change the song fans have voted for as their favourite to a ballad version if they were going to release it as a single.
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBird wont even make the top 100, let alone the top 40!
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even see Lovebirds in the top 200 of iTunes. :( I love Glassheart, but I guess it's just not that popular with the public. Oh well, I hope her next album will do better. I think she just needs a great debut single..not Trouble. I actually think "Shake It Up" would have been a good debut single. It's catchy but it's not like anything in the charts right now. It sounds kind of like an early Whitney song, so I think it would have possibly boosted Leona but oh well....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    I can't even see Lovebirds in the top 200 of iTunes. :( I love Glassheart, but I guess it's just not that popular with the public. Oh well, I hope her next album will do better. I think she just needs a great debut single..not Trouble. I actually think "Shake It Up" would have been a good debut single. It's catchy but it's not like anything in the charts right now. It sounds kind of like an early Whitney song, so I think it would have possibly boosted Leona but oh well....

Lovebird isn't going to do anything unfortunately, radio aren't behind it at all.

Hopefully this doesn't mean Syco are giving up and I have my fingers crossed that the poll on Leona's Facebook about our favourite song on the album means they are taking into account what the fans would like as the next single. I really do believe Glassheart can turn things around for her.

Anyway she is starting European promo and tonight is performing on The Voice in Spain, which is massive there and she is getting to sing Lovebirds and Happy with the contestants, she has already seen a rise on itunes and she hasn't even been on yet. And in a few days she will be performing on The Voice Germany too. So maybe the album will be a success elsewhere at least and they have lots of promo lined up for her.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it will be good to get the European countries back behind her. Then she can release "Glassheart" next year and encapsulate the world again (followed by Shake You Up :o).