Week 3: Who are your favourite Houseguests?

Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Two down, fourteen to go!

Who are your favourite houseguests amongst the remaining fourteen?

Favourite houseguests? 115 votes

Amber
1%
V1Chris21Shine_On 2 votes
Brittany
9%
V1Chris21InMyArmsKyle123big brother 9PandakooBWBIDHonfencewithrach[Deleted User]digichantGwaed Waedlyd[Deleted User] 11 votes
Caleb
5%
V1Chris21rivetheadjoshrulez2[Deleted User]hbk2004v1LandslideBrad 6 votes
Christine
6%
V1Chris21molly noggin[Deleted User]digichantLandslideBradfirefly_irlItsTotesSoFluff 7 votes
Cody
10%
celtic starV1Chris21InMyArmsbig brother 9Shine_OnPandakoo[Deleted User]digichant[Deleted User]Gwaed Waedlydfirefly_irlItsTotesSoFluff 12 votes
Derrick
11%
Alba37rivetheadscotslassieKyle123Shine_Onmolly nogginBWBIDHdammitbatman!!digichantfirefly_irlCorrendathItsTotesSoFluffpurpleshadow1 13 votes
Devin
1%
rivetheadhbk2004v1 2 votes
Donny
9%
rivetheadfutumtch[Deleted User]jockobig brother 9BWBIDHhbk2004v1dammitbatman!!LandslideBradCorrendath[Deleted User] 11 votes
Frankie
6%
V1Chris21rivetheadFifiLorenzapinkprincess3hbk2004v1LandslideBradFlight815-23Dfrr01 8 votes
Hayden
8%
PsychonautKyle123joshrulez2big brother 9molly nogginBWBIDH[Deleted User][Deleted User]LandslideBradItsTotesSoFluff 10 votes
Jocasta
0%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Nicole
12%
V1Chris21Kyle123joshrulez2big brother 9Shine_Onmolly noggin09beyoncefan[Deleted User]digichantLandslideBradEdgarsfirefly_irlItsTotesSoFluff[Deleted User] 14 votes
Victoria
1%
Pandakoo[Deleted User] 2 votes
Zach
13%
V1Chris21rivetheadInMyArmsjockoAneechikFifiLorenzbig brother 9PandakooBWBIDHhbk2004v1dammitbatman!!digichant[Deleted User]Gwaed Waedlydfirefly_irlItsTotesSoFluff 16 votes

Comments

• Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole
    P-P-P-Poll ap-p-p-pear!
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Derrick
    My fave is also Derrick. Was thinking today he might be playing a bit like Dan. Covering every base, double checking everything before he says it, eyes in the back of his head, etc. etc.

Next favourite is Zack, ( so glad he was saved), then Donnie, Nicole, Hayden.

Not too sure if I like Frankie or not. He's certainly funny, but might be a backstabber. Devin is a pain in the butt. Someone mentioned he's on medication. So was Amanda last year, I think. Not good adverts for antidepressants, or whatever they're on.

Can't help but like Caleb, though I don't think he'll last long. He reminds me of Martin Sheen in Apocalypse Now. All lost & vulnerable & learning as he goes.

Great game so far. Loving it.
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicole
    I'm still pulling for my two pre-season faves Derrick and Christine and adding Christine's two alliance members Nicole and Hayden. But tbh the only person I'm finding it painful to watch is Devin. I quite like everyone else.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Nicole
    I like almost all of them as opposed to the UK version where I dislike almost all if them.

My favourites though (in order) are Nicole, Hayden, Frankie, Donny, Christine and Caleb (he's so attractive I'm so ashamed).

I'm really confused as to why Derrick is so popular? And as to how he became part if Team America? He hasn't done that much (on the main show).
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole
    Nicole is my fave by far <3 also really like Christine, Brittany, Donny and Derrick.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Brittany
    Love me some Brittany, "i have a huge crush on Brittany".
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I've just been catching up on this series the past few days, so haven't seen any of the live feed or what people have been saying, but this seems an infinitely more likeable cast than last year. Devin is the only one I don't like. Some of the others I'm indifferent to.

Feel free to correct me if the highlights don't give a good picture, but so far I'm liking Derrick, Christine, Nicole and Cody.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Brittany
    danielleh wrote: »
    I've just been catching up on this series the past few days, so haven't seen any of the live feed or what people have been saying, but this seems an infinitely more likeable cast than last year. Devin is the only one I don't like. Some of the others I'm indifferent to.

Feel free to correct me if the highlights don't give a good picture, but so far I'm liking Derrick, Christine, Nicole and Cody.

The episodes are so far away from the live feeds. It's astounding how much is lost in translation from the live feed to the episode.

That last week with Devin's HoH was one of the craziest HoH weeks ever, there's no way they could capture that in the episodes.

They didn't even show "Devanny" where Devin develops a huge crush on Brittany, in which Devin is her enemy.... it was hilarious.
    And they hide so much of Frankie/Christine's true character, they didn't show Frankie's involvement in trying to throw Zach under the bus either, also played down Caleb's obsession with Amber big time, and some of the cattyness toward Amber by Nicole/Christine/Victoria... and showing the extent of which Cody is using the girls through flirting, and the way some of these guys are talking about the ladies, etc.