Options

"A man is only as faifthful as his options".

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    squidsin wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure this is true - even if you are a 40 stone woman with acne and halitosis, someone will be drunk/desperate enough to take up the offer of easy sex if it is there.

Oh dear. Maybe it's standards that differ between the sexes rather than options.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FluffyEgg wrote: »
    Bottom line - if you cheat you don't love.

Depends what your perception of love is. I really think that is a very narrow view.

I know people who have cheated and treat their partner like absolute royalty. I know people who have been faithful and don't treat their partner very well at all.
  • Options
    MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trickyvik wrote: »
    Oh dear. Maybe it's standards that differ between the sexes rather than options.

Its probably a bit of both.

Women can be choosy, because when it comes to sex they (in most cases) call the shots.

Men may have lower standards - but is this a consequence of less options. Lowering standards could be down to neccesity.

The question comes down to - is no sex better than sex with somebody you consider "sub-standard".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    just what Ive always said Pamela , why bother getting married if you want to play around..

I think it is because you can love someone, want them to be the mother to your children and your partner through life. However, you may want to sleep with a french underwear model if the opportunity arises.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    just what Ive always said Pamela , why bother getting married if you want to play around..

Because while it may be a part of human nature to sleep with lots of people, another big part of human nature is to want to have exclusive loving emotional bonds with one person. Unfortuntately these desires are in conflict with each other, so some people are greedy and choose both.