Options

Voting Figures!!!

joettbjoettb Posts: 676
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else more excited for the voting figures to be released than the actual final?
Can't wait. I think it would have be shared between the final 4 and maybe once by OTY (when they sang Monster Mash)
Anyone else feel the same:)

Comments

• Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always look forward to the release of the voting stats. :D
  • Options
    joettbjoettb Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always look forward to the release of the voting stats. :D

same i look back at them as well still get satisfied:D
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be looking forward to seeing how many people voted for Fleur when she wins next week.
  • Options
    drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon the top 3 for the first half of the competition was Andrea, Ben and Lauren with Andrea and Lauren both slipping rapidly the last few weeks.
  • Options
    NathanScottNathanScott Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup. I'm curious to watch how their manipulation played out.

I want to know if Andrea was topping in the beggining and when did they destroyed him, if Stereo Kicks had any support at all in the weeks without tricks (invader) and if Only The Young led any week.
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expect to see a gradual climb Fleur, Andrea from 1st for the first few weeks and then drop...Lauren occupying 2, 3 and 4 , but never being 1st..
  • Options
    adamw92adamw92 Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope OTY weren't always in the lower half of the vote. I'm hoping Lauren was 3rd in tonight's vote.
  • Options
    NathanScottNathanScott Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adamw92 wrote: »
    I just hope OTY weren't always in the lower half of the vote. I'm hoping Lauren was 3rd in tonight's vote.

They weren't. At all.

Most people believe they topped the vote around the time of Monster Mash/I Wanna Be Like You.
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adamw92 wrote: »

If she is...then what??...
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The voting figures are usually pretty interesting, as there's always a surprise somewhere along the series. Olly being fairly near the sing off a few times in 2009, Maloney topping the vote for seven straight weeks in 2012 :o:o:o These two always spring to mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    They weren't. At all.

Most people believe they topped the vote around the time of Monster Mash/I Wanna Be Like You.
    Doubt they ever topped the vote – much as it would have been great if they did. I think their appeal was probably always pretty niche compared to some of the others. I hope at least with Monster Mash they got in the top half though.

I suspect Andrea and Lauren have both been gradually dropping over the weeks.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the winners of each week will be:

1 - Andrea
    2 - Andrea
    3 - Andrea
    4 - Andrea
    5 - Andrea
    6 - Fleur
    7 - Fleur
    8 - Ben
    9 - Fleur
    Final - FLEUR!
  • Options
    adamw92adamw92 Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is...then what??...

Then it'll be even more obvious that the reason there was a sing-off was so she would go home, but it would also show that maybe we did make a difference and she would have at least stayed in the event of a deadlock because I've seen people saying she'd go regardless of a 3-1, 2-2 vote split.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    She wouldn't of gone cowel knows before the results are read out he just couldn't risk it.
  • Options
    Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jay may have actually topped the vote week 2 and Lauren week 1
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They weren't. At all.

You can't quite report that as fact yet. By 'most people' you mean a number of posters on DS where OTY were very popular. I'm not saying they definitely didn't top but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they were mid-low most weeks
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jay may have actually topped the vote week 2 and Lauren week 1

I think Jay might have been very high in Week 2 too. Thankfully that didn't last.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    I think the winners of each week will be:

1 - Andrea
    2 - Andrea
    3 - Andrea
    4 - Andrea
    5 - Andrea
    6 - Fleur
    7 - Fleur
    8 - Ben
    9 - Fleur
    Final - FLEUR!

I'd agree with the first week but not with any of the others, I think it was more like:

Week 1: Andrea (Earth Song was uber pimped, Andrea was the most hyped going into the live shows)
    Week 2: Lauren (What A Feeling was pimped, Andrea was bused)
    Week 3: Ben (pimp slot)
    Week 4: OTY (only because Andrea + Lauren were bused this week and Ben was 1st on, OTY had a major bounce, also rumour was that they topped this week)
    Week 5: Andrea (the night he took votes away from Paul + 2nd pimp, Lauren began to get bused)
    Week 6: Ben (Cry Me A River was arguably his best performance + major pimping, Andrea was bused and Fleur rapped)
    Week 7: Fleur (think she stood out with I'm Every Woman, Ben had the difficult IWALY to sing and would have been marmite, Andrea was B2)
    Week 8: Ben (two demo delighters - one current and one classic, Andrea's Hero was similar to I Have Nothing which he bottom 2'd with and Fleur had two relatively unknown songs)
    Week 9: Fleur (Uptown Funk - she clearly topped this week)

Prediction: Ben to win (for demo delighting reasons and Fleur's inconsistency)
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    The voting figures are usually pretty interesting, as there's always a surprise somewhere along the series. Olly being fairly near the sing off a few times in 2009, Maloney topping the vote for seven straight weeks in 2012 :o:o:o These two always spring to mind.

Let's not forget Janet topping with I Want You Back (and topping for 5 weeks!)! :o Or Rachel A going from B2 in two weeks to 1st in her third week! :o