Katie

Comments

• MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone see the pictures of her in the papers today?

She's lost her tits! :o Dropped to a 32B. She looks almost normal! :D

Reason given she lost the tits is because she wants to launch her own high end fashion line next year like Victoria Beckham and no one will take her seriously with her big tits.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

Reason given she lost the tits is because she wants to launch her own high end fashion line next year like Victoria Beckham and no one will take her seriously with her big tits.

Big tits, little tits, it will make no difference to her career wise. Katie Price will never be taken seriously in the fashion world. And I doubt very much that she will ever look anything like normal again.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Big tits, little tits, it will make no difference to her career wise. Katie Price will never be taken seriously in the fashion world. And I doubt very much that she will ever look anything like normal again.

She will never, ever be in the same league as VB because VB doesn't trash other people on Twitter and call people **** in the media. In other words, KP has no class and VB does.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

Quite a radical change .
    KP v VB . No brainer on every front . Fashion wise , figure wise ,likeability factor ,husband choice, and most definitely face wise .
    To be totally truthful I'm unsure on this reduction . She may have gone just a bit too far , and I never thought I'd say that . My reasons ? Well first the obvious engineering aspect of going from FF down to a B cup must involve one hell of a lot of skin removal and uplifting to realign the nipples . My mum was a tailor so I know a bit about darts and fitting and frankly that job looks like straying into buffalo bill from *silence of the lambs* territory , eeewww :( . Then too she has no waist . Never did have. She has always been missing a waist and tends to look a bit androgynous in that area . The larger boobs tended to take the eye away from that, but now it will be more obvious .
    And really ,does she truly want people focusing on her face ? I mean really ? :confused: .
    Anyway in case no one has seen it , she is pictured here on the right .
    https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/541351382704738305/photo/1
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    Quite a radical change .
    KP v VB . No brainer on every front . Fashion wise , figure wise ,likeability factor ,husband choice, and most definitely face wise .
    To be totally truthful I'm unsure on this reduction . She may have gone just a bit too far , and I never thought I'd say that . My reasons ? Well first the obvious engineering aspect of going from FF down to a B cup must involve one hell of a lot of skin removal and uplifting to realign the nipples . My mum was a tailor so I know a bit about darts and fitting and frankly that job looks like straying into buffalo bill from *silence of the lambs* territory , eeewww :( . Then too she has no waist . Never did have. She has always been missing a waist and tends to look a bit androgynous in that area . The larger boobs tended to take the eye away from that, but now it will be more obvious .
    And really ,does she truly want people focusing on her face ? I mean really ? :confused: .
    Anyway in case no one has seen it , she is pictured here on the right .
    https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/541351382704738305/photo/1

If she is supposed to of had a reduction down to a B cup as the press has reported would she even of needed implants - or were her own boobs virtually non existent :confused:
    As for being taken more seriously, just how dumb is she. Removing implants doesn't erase her life/career, or am I missing something, did she get a personality transplant along with the latest batch of surgery:o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    If she is supposed to of had a reduction down to a B cup as the press has reported would she even of needed implants - or were her own boobs virtually non existent :confused:
    As for being taken more seriously, just how dumb is she. Removing implants doesn't erase her life/career, or am I missing something, did she get a personality transplant along with the latest batch of surgery:o

She was a glamour model before the implants so she must have had a decent pair. I can't remember the full details but it was basically she did a poll in the sun asking readers if she should have implants to make them huge. The vote was overwhelmingly no but she still had them done anyway and was dropped as a page 3 girl as they only use girls with natural breasts.

Edited to add link. Pics 3 and 4 - before and after the first boob job

http://www.heatworld.com/2014/09/katie-price-before-and-after-plastic-surgery-20-years-of-boob-jobs-hair-extensions-and-fillers#image-4
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2864702/Katie-Price-reveals-drastically-reduced-chest-seventh-breast-operation.html

Am I the only one who finds it a bit ikky that her nine year old son wanted her to keep her big boobs as his friends think she's "fit"?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2864702/Katie-Price-reveals-drastically-reduced-chest-seventh-breast-operation.html

Am I the only one who finds it a bit ikky that her nine year old son wanted her to keep her big boobs as his friends think she's "fit"?

Haha great minds- I was just about to post this. No , I agree ! I never thought I was prudish but that did give me the boak!!!
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That sounds more like something said to wind up the nine year olds father.....again. If it is true though, then I would be very worried if I were him.
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See she has done another OK photo shoot with Kev and the two little ones. (It's a Christmas themed one)

She must of changed her views on using the kids in the press and doing photo shoots with them, when she changed her boobs :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She will being trying to get a reaction from you know who! Six months from now another boob job to enlarge them.
    Forum Member
    Elle_James wrote: »
    That sounds more like something said to wind up the nine year olds father.....again. If it is true though, then I would be very worried if I were him.

Would nine year old boys even consider a thirty something woman to be "fit" or notice how big her boobs are? It's a long time since mine were that age but I can't imagine my eleven year old step-son drooling over her.

Edit in the spirit of fairness to KP - she looks very pretty in that photo.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No FQ. I thought it was a bit sad too. What's the world coming to? Where the fit-o-meter is judged on the label in your bra, even if the tits were made in a factory.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    While I agree it was a very inappropriate comment from Junior, he does seem quite advanced for his years.
    I remember on PA's RTV show, much to his Dad's amusement, he was having a good old giggle at scantily dressed dancers from PA's show & was very keen to meet them.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tits reduced - check.

Now, if she wants a 'classier' image (and let's face it, it couldn't be much LESS classy), she will need to:

Stop the sunbeds
    Let her hair be natural - no more extensions
    Dress like the 35 year old woman she is and not a 19 year old hooker
    Wear nice, understated make up that doesn't make her look like Pete Burns
    Quit the potty mouth shenanigans on Twitter, learn a few long words and stop dissing other people every 10 seconds
    Don't see it happening any time this century....

My prediction is that she'll realize no one gives a flying fig, feign some 'problem' with this latest surgery and get the comedy norks reinstalled within the next year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would nine year old boys even consider a thirty something woman to be "fit" or notice how big her boobs are? It's a long time since mine were that age but I can't imagine my eleven year old step-son drooling over her.

Agreed, she does look good.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't for one minute believe she has gone down to a B cup unless she has had to have her implants taken out for medical reasons and no replacements. I'm a B cup and no way could Katie live with breasts that size. She loses her identity. Sad but true.

As for Junior. The issue is that Katie is telling the world what he said and relishing it. She thinks it's great that that Junior thinks like that. That folks is the crux of it. He has been brought up to think that Katie tits define her. Love my Mum love her tits.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Don't for one minute believe she has gone down to a B cup unless she has had to have her implants taken out for medical reasons and no replacements.

She has gone down to that size. She's had them taken out. Pictures of her were in the papers yesterday. Pretty obvious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Yep. But look at the source ,lol.
    Therefore *he* will take that with the huge dollop of salt it deserves.
    MRS W wrote: »
    She will being trying to get a reaction from you know who! .
    Again ,I concur . But we have only her say-so that it ever happened .
    It's always been her belief that huge boobs = fit bird. ;-)
    Lorise wrote: »
    See she has done another OK photo shoot with Kev and the two little ones. (It's a Christmas themed one)

She must of changed her views on using the kids in the press and doing photo shoots with them, when she changed her boobs :p:D

Precisely . Just yet another example of how she fails to live up to her virtual promises and declarations . Maybe we should be outraged on the children's behalf , but nah , her kids, she can do as she pleases :) Kieron will simply comply and look suitably cute for the photos ,as is his wont .

Well I'll have you know that it's going well so far .:p
    She has been voted number 1 ! YAY !
    That is the *number 1 nightmare business partner* .:kitty:
    Katie Price has been named as the business personality that small businesses would least like to partner with, according to a new research by small business lender Everline.

http://www.freshbusinessthinking.com/news.php?NID=24451&Title=Katie+Price+named+as+No.1+%27nightmare%27+business+partner#.VIW5uHvpx5d
    Forum Member

Personally I think she has used the photo shop button been used again on her face in these pictures. (Like some previous pics she's posted on her Twitter)
    Although I do like the Emily hair flick she has going on:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She was a glamour model before the implants so she must have had a decent pair. I can't remember the full details but it was basically she did a poll in the sun asking readers if she should have implants to make them huge. The vote was overwhelmingly no but she still had them done anyway and was dropped as a page 3 girl as they only use girls with natural breasts.

Edited to add link. Pics 3 and 4 - before and after the first boob job

http://www.heatworld.com/2014/09/katie-price-before-and-after-plastic-surgery-20-years-of-boob-jobs-hair-extensions-and-fillers#image-4

I've looked at all the pictures on the link you posted. Big boobs, huge boobs, natural boobs, at no point did the word class entered my head .... Lots of adjectives popped into my head, none of them complementary, like vulgar, tarty, tacky.......the rest I'm unable to post without getting banned for life!! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I think she has used the photo shop button been used again on her face in these pictures. (Like some previous pics she's posted on her Twitter)
    She lives for photo shop .
    There was a *selfie* on twitter where at first glance it looks just basically her, then you look closer and the skin is smoothed out, her face bumps erased ,nose tidied up and - amazingly - she had brown eyes:o . Strange woman . She really hates natural .
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »

In fairness to her, she has always said the problem she had with J & P being in the photo shoots was that they had grown old enough to realise that they were in the papers and stuff. Having the two little ones in a shoot is not inconsistent with that (though perhaps she should reconsider telling journalists what J thinks of her boobs).

I like her new look. I don't know how she could bear the old boobs, they made everything she wore look ridiculous.
    Forum Member

Oh absolutely - her nostrils have vanished again :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Well at least she looks like a normal human being now. Those biggens were bliming hideous!!:o