'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 262)

Comments

• PartridgesGirlPartridgesGirl Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Hello Barmserbear

I think I just may have :cool:
    Night! xx

I want James to come to their wedding (with a lovely boyfriend/fiance/hubby) and for him to see who the man wh got Christian Clarke to commit really is.Imagine his face :eek: And then they'd all be friends :sleep:/I liked James :o :cool:

I loved james :) yup i think he should come back with a hottie on his arm :) and be like so your the one that got him to commit.....I miss james i did really like him!

And yup its me thats done the twitter follow thing...i had some twitter issues and lost everyone while ago and im to lazy to hunt! X
  • ClarkeyfangirlClarkeyfangirl Posts: 2,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night surreal :)
    I loved james :) yup i think he should come back with a hottie on his arm :) and be like so your the one that got him to commit.....I miss james i did really like him!

And yup its me thats done the twitter follow thing...i had some twitter issues and lost everyone while ago and im to lazy to hunt! X

He was a bit cringey, but kinda sweet.
    Yup, I'd like that too. And in the end everyone would be friends :):p
  • Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very glad to hear that these two characters are leaving. I really don't like watching their gayness on TV.

I'm not homophobic, I just don't like watching it.
    Forum Member
    Night surreal :)

He was a bit cringey, but kinda sweet.
    Yup, I'd like that too. And in the end everyone would be friends :):p

He totally was...but he was not as bad as layton now there somone who could turn up to the party!! with his swizzle sticks :D!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    That's it, blame me.

I'm convinced they will be together right until the end of time. :) Chryed will get thier happy ending, I'm certain.

Anyway, of to bed now. I'm going away for the weekend and plan to get sloshed. :sleep: Night all.

Good night Katrina :)
    BiB: Correction: a couple of bad actors playing crappy characters having a superboring s/l... and uninteresting too

.... oh, and who've had, like literally, 15 minutes of screentime and 25 words of dialogue in ten months

Take a bow indeed, Elliott and Partridge

ahaha :D!
    KBambi wrote: »
    It's so lovely seeing old faces come online today *waves* :) Remember all the old names back in my lurking days!

Found an enlarged version of the photo posted by the Daily Mail (thank you LovelyLaura for the link :) )

http://bbcenders.jimdo.com/2012/09/07/syed-and-christian-leave-walford/

It's at the bottom of the page.

Thank you!!
    Bamserbear wrote: »
    Well I have not been on here since February!! But felt I had to put up a comment on the two best characters that EE has ever had and the fact that they are leaving. As many of you have said I am strangely okay with it. I think this is because I feel for them as actors. We know that if they (EE producers) had treated with with better story lines over the past two years I don't think Marc would have wanted to go. I really respect that he is going on his own terms. Hopefully the plot will show off Marc's amazing acting skills. I really hope that this is a springboard to his career and that many theatre and tv roles come flooding in for him and becomes known as one of the UK's finest actors(to me he already is)!

Helllo there and a warm welcome back :) I totally agree with our post.
    So Im Thiking They Should Bring Back JAMES :) xxxxx

Hiya PartridgesGirl

loll James, Jane, Shabnam, Linda even Leyton and Danny (gay bar danny) for jokes and old time sake / Have I taking this to far :p. In all seriousness, I don't mind if they bring James back for the wedding- there bringing Amira back I guess for closure so I think its fair that James deserves this to. He needs to see who was the man that got 'Christian Clarke to commit'. ETA: lol I see Clarkeyfangirl is on the same wave length as me.
    Forum Member
    Good night Katrina :)

ahaha :D!

Thank you!!

Helllo there and a warm welcome back :) I totally agree with our post.

loll James, Jane, Shabnam, Linda even Leyton and Danny (gay bar danny) for jokes and old time sake / Have I taking this to far :p. In all seriousness, I don't mind if they bring James back for the wedding- there bringing Amira back I guess for closure so I think its fair that James deserves this to. He needs to see who was the man that got 'Christian Clarke to commit'.

LOL...Not atall maybe not danny gay bar that could be super awkward!! but layton haha why not he be a bit of banter in the game!!Yup james does deserve to know why christian was the way they were when were "Together" Yup the man that got christian clarke to commit :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    I'm very glad to hear that these two characters are leaving. I really don't like watching their gayness on TV.

Sorry to hear you've been forced to watch all this gayness against your will:( Hope you get your remote fixed soon :)

/there's always one:sleep:

ETA: Good to see you again Bamserbear :) Blimey, this is turning into Chryedians Reunited:D
    Forum Member
    Jack Nasty wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you've been forced to watch all this gayness against your will:( Hope you get your remote fixed soon :)

There always is one!! but i remember a quote
    If its such big promblem for you theres a remote control use it. your not being forced to watch it you choose to watch it!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL...Not atall maybe not danny gay bar that could be super awkward!! but layton haha why not he be a bit of banter in the game!!Yup james does deserve to know why christian was the way they were when were "Together" Yup the man that got christian clarke to commit :)

As Clarkeyfangirl said James can turn up with a partner and Leyton and gay bar, Danny can set eyes on each other at Chryed's wedding with 'I'm in love with a fairytallleee' in the background, cue the start of their love story (and could be EE's next gay pairing :rolleyes::eek: yuck:p and deffinitely tokenistic pairing at that) It could be so romantic and then Piper and Christian's other ONS which I can't really remember his name will engage in an interesting conversation (well to them) about was it I think windows/ doors :confused:(cannot remember what the brothers talk about to Christian and Jane during the date in the AB) and kilts and presto everyone's happy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello :)

I feel a little emotional after catching up on the thread, so many lovely posts. *Hugs to anyone feeling upset*

Congrats to Jenn, Jack Nasty and whoknew on your milestones. :)

Thank you Jenn for the screencaps. :)

Hope you are having a lovely evening Chryedguy :)

Thanks everyone for the info, photos and tweets that have been posted today.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There always is one!! but i remember a quote
    If its such big promblem for you theres a remote control use it. your not being forced to watch it you choose to watch it!!

Ha ha! Actually I've been watching Eastenders before those two came into it.

Why should I miss the whole show just because of them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Well it may have been a long time since I've been on the thread, I haven't even lurked, that shows you how little screen time the pair had been getting....Marc was obviously feeling it back in Feb too!!!!! Once a Chryedian always a Chryedian, although to be pair I am more of a marcelliotian, if there is such a thing!! One upside to all of this we finally get to see them in a good storyline even if it's their last!!!! It's ridiculous how little screen time they have had and I'm glad they have enough faith in their own talents to move on!! I hope Marc appears in a theatre near me soon!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ETA: Good to see you again Bamserbear :) Blimey, this is turning into Chryedians Reunited:D

Nothing wrong with my remote mate, it works just fine.

I will not be bullied into changing over by two gays. It is a violation of my straight rights!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats JN on your milestone :)!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He totally was...but he was not as bad as layton now there somone who could turn up to the party!! with his swizzle sticks :D!!

Oh dear... Leyton.... now there's cringe on a whole other level, I don't think I could take it :sleep: *waits for Leyton-lover Elphie to throw rotten tomatoes at me* :p Although... the face of him realising that "hetty"Syed is marrying Christian... it might almost be worth it :sleep:
    Hiya PartridgesGirl

loll James, Jane, Shabnam, Linda even Leyton and Danny (gay bar danny) for jokes and old time sake / Have I taking this to far :p. In all seriousness, I don't mind if they bring James back for the wedding- there bringing Amira back I guess for closure so I think its fair that James deserves this to. He needs to see who was the man that got 'Christian Clarke to commit'. ETA: lol I see Clarkeyfangirl is on the same wave length as me.

Jane and Linda absolutely NEEDS to be there, in the run-up to it as well...And I wouldn't say no to Shabnam either. There's just SO much good stuff, comedy and seriousness, to be had from Linda being there for a couple of weeks or so... Please... /So not going to happen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bamserbear wrote: »
    Well it may have been a long time since I've been on the thread, I haven't even lurked, that shows you how little screen time the pair had been getting....Marc was obviously feeling it back in Feb too!!!!! Once a Chryedian always a Chryedian, although to be pair I am more of a marcelliotian, if there is such a thing!! One upside to all of this we finally get to see them in a good storyline even if it's their last!!!! It's ridiculous how little screen time they have had and I'm glad they have enough faith in their own talents to move on!! I hope Marc appears in a theatre near me soon!!!!

Good evening Bamserbear and a warm welcome back :)

BIB1: Love it #marcelliotian- There can definitely be such thing!
    BIB2: Yep, that's the silver lining amongst the deep sadness-that hopefully they get an exit s/l they deserve and good quality screen time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear... Leyton.... now there's cringe on a whole other level, I don't think I could take it :sleep: *waits for Leyton-lover Elphie to throw rotten tomatoes at me* :pAlthough... the face of him realising that "hetty"Syed is marrying Christian... it might almost be worth it :sleep:

Jane and Linda absolutely NEEDS to be there, in the run-up to it as well... so much to be had from Linda being there for a couple of weeks or so... Please... /So not going to happen

BIB: AHa! I think it would so be worth it! Peepo!

Jane and especially Linda must be thereee at the CP!!! Pleassse.This I think is a big Chryedian wish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear... Leyton.... now there's cringe on a whole other level, I don't think I could take it :sleep: *waits for Leyton-lover Elphie to throw rotten tomatoes at me* :p Although... the face of him realising that "hetty"Syed is marrying Christian... it might almost be worth it :sleep:

Jane and Linda absolutely NEEDS to be there, in the run-up to it as well... so much to be had from Linda being there for a couple of weeks or so... Please... /So not going to happen

I really liked Leyton, he was so funny. :)

It would be great if Jane and Linda came back:) but do you think EE will just say that Linda was too ill to travel and Jane could not leave her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    Nothing wrong with my remote mate, it works just fine.

I will not be bullied into changing over by two gays. It is a violation of my straight rights!
    Oh, I get it, you were being sarcastic before :p Straight rights! LMAO :D
    Congrats JN on your milestone :)!

Thank you and everyone else for the congrats :) Going to have to call it a night, I've barely slept for two days and have work tomorrow :yawn: It's been emotional, in a good way, for me, and I hope those of you struggling or feeling down feel better soon :) Night xx :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I get it, you were being sarcastic before :p Straight rights! LMAO :D

Thank you and everyone else for the congrats :) Going to have to call it a night, I've barely slept for two days and have work tomorrow :yawn: It's been emotional, in a good way, for me, and I hope those of you struggling or feeling down feel better soon :) Night xx :)

Goodnight :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB: AHa! I think it would so be worth it! Peepo!

Jane and especially Linda must be thereee at the CP!!! Pleassse.This I think is a big Chryedian wish.

It might be worth it :sleep: but naah, not for me anyway :p (it's enough imagining that face in my head, I don't have to see it, thanks

I think it's a pretty huge wish from Chryedians everywhere. And for her to be there a little bit before the CP, getting to know Syed, battling it out with Zainab, embarrassing Christian by telling Syed and the Masoods all kinds of funny childhood stories... Plus of course the actual, serious stuff as well. *sighs hopefully*/Won't happen :sleep:
    LoveChryed wrote: »

It would be great if Jane and Linda came back:) but do you think EE will just say that Linda was to ill to travel and Jane could not leave her?

He was funny, but a bit too cringey for me. Also, in all seriousness, it was all so deeply, deeply sad back then, I think that affects me as well.

BiB:That's probably exactly what they'll do :sleep:

Oh dear, it's SO late here, I really must go.
    It's been a very special and emotional day here, but it's been absoutely great to see Chryedville gathering together once more. Proof yet again, if we needed it, of how truly special it is, this thing we've found in Chryed and Chryedville.

Night all. Love will prevail. xx
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I know this sounds awful, but are people on the MF mildly retarded?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It would be great if Jane and Linda came back:) but do you think EE will just say that Linda was to ill to travel and Jane could not leave her?

BIB: I fear they may do this.
    Tbh, I don't know how their CP is going to turn out like will there CP be their exit s/l and them going off on their honeymoon will be the last we see of them or with the arrest spec will Christian get arrested on the planned CP before they are married and therefore ceremony doesn't go ahead and then later they elope and have to to flee the square while Christian got bail or something or likewise Christian or Syed may get arrested after their wedding and still have to flee. Or neither get arrested and... (ok I seem to have started speculating again- I will stop I think there will be plenty of time for that)
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves* and *hugs* to all the old faces! And the new of course :D
    KBambi wrote: »
    It's so lovely seeing old faces come online today *waves* :) Remember all the old names back in my lurking days!

Found an enlarged version of the photo posted by the Daily Mail (thank you LovelyLaura for the link :) )

http://bbcenders.jimdo.com/2012/09/07/syed-and-christian-leave-walford/

It's at the bottom of the page.

Thank you! :)

Hmmm. :D
    Hello :)

I feel a little emotional after catching up on the thread, so many lovely posts. *Hugs to anyone feeling upset*

Congrats to Jenn, Jack Nasty and whoknew on your milestones. :)

Thank you Jenn for the screencaps. :)

Hope you are having a lovely evening Chryedguy :)

Hiya, thanks! And no probs :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    /Quick Partridge
    los.kav wrote: »
    I know this sounds awful, but are people on the MF mildly retarded?

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
    jenn123 wrote: »
    *waves* and *hugs* to all the old faces! And the new of course :D

Thank you! :)

Hmmm. : D

Hiya, thanks! And no probs : )

Oh dear, my dear. Don't think I've said congrats on the milestone. Congrats my lovely!!

BiB: :D :cool:

ETA: TOTP... again Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.