Is saving andrea risky for cowell

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I don't think the viewing figures will climb that much but andrea might appeal to a lot of people who only vote on the final who like safe comfy traditional winning type acts.

Even ben will get a lot of vote from grown up ladies too who will say he is well fit.

It needs a fleur win for the show to have any relevance but it's still not certain

Comments

• AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I don't think the viewing figures will climb that much but andrea might appeal to a lot of people who only vote on the final who like safe comfy traditional winning type acts.

Even ben will get a lot of vote from grown up ladies too who will say he is well fit.

It needs a fleur win for the show to have any relevance but it's still not certain

I think it's a very real possibility...Lets hope so!:D
  • babygerlebabygerle Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

Simon Cowell quietly worried about ANDREA after saving him.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I didn't think he would dare save Andrea because if Andrea sings his best of the series songs he could really shine but I am sure the gap between top two and Andrea is significant enough for Simon not to worry
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    If I'd been Simon I'd've voted to save Lauren. Purely tactical! Plus I can't stand Andrea!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Not risky just a fixed programme lets all get behind Andreas
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Andrea's duet is with Sam Smith then Simon should be very worried
  • dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has a serious disadvantage having no home based support so not getting votes there.
    Could he be a risk to Cowell, YES depending on what Cowells agenda is of course!
    I think the duets could also play a very big part on the voting come the final so will be interesting to see who gets who. :)
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I remember right, last year Sam B sang the song that she received the highest votes for while Nicholas was given the song he received the lowest votes for.

Unfortunately I think If they don't want Andrea to win (or overtake the other two) they'll do the same for him. I'll be amazed if he sings Chandelier or Earth Song again, though I'd love it if he did :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    If I remember right, last year Sam B sang the song that she received the highest votes for while Nicholas was given the song he received the lowest votes for.

Unfortunately I think If they don't want Andrea to win (or overtake the other two) they'll do the same for him. I'll be amazed if he sings Chandelier or Earth Song again, though I'd love it if he did :)

I didn't think of that, good point
  • Bare NecessitieBare Necessitie Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    When talent shows reach the final its all about who sings best on the night.

Simon wrote Andy off before the final, but he delivered on the night and was only 1% away from beating Shayne.