Options

What did 1.00.06 fix?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi Folks,

Have searched for the list of fixes which were supposed to be in this update but can't find it. Does anyone know if it fixes the box lock-up problem which was the one that really annoyed me?

Thanks in advance,

jahman

P.S. Another gripe of mine is that it wipes the recording buffer when you go into the menu. I suppose this may be because the box doesn't have the processing power to keep recording and handle the menu commands but then again...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    from http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=392940

PGXTF 1.00. 06

1. Chase Play included (more info)
    2. Auto-Padding Included (more info)
    3. Resolved Naming issue on Scheduled recordings
    4. Improved MHEG software (Interactive/Digital Text services)
    5. Modified Memory Management for HDD information loss
    6. Improved Deleting recordings function
    7. Improved FIND option in EPG - Sort by Date
    8. Improved Play List screen display
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jahboo wrote:
    Hi Folks,

Have searched for the list of fixes which were supposed to be in this update but can't find it. Does anyone know if it fixes the box lock-up problem which was the one that really annoyed me?

Thanks in advance,

jahman

P.S. Another gripe of mine is that it wipes the recording buffer when you go into the menu. I suppose this may be because the box doesn't have the processing power to keep recording and handle the menu commands but then again...

.06 was really the one that dealt with the lockup problem as 1.00.04 seemed to deal the BBC related lockups in the main.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Well, I hope that the lock up problems really have been fixed. It's not much cop coming home after a two week holiday and finding that your video recorder has locked up half way through and you've missed the last episode of Lost!

Cheers,

jahboo

P.S. I didn't find that post because of the space in 1.00. 06!