Options

EE: Peter/Ben/Lola/Lexi Mitchell/Beale

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are problems, yes, but they've been and gone Lexi has been born, Lauren and Joey have already had a relationship, but it isnt to late for Peter and Lola, their relationship is something that can/should/needs to be stopped now!

Its not a problem now, but the more support it gets, the more chance it has of leading to marriage and then that's when they'll become family and things would become confusing.

It's different when you enter a relationship with someone with a child, because you're effectively offering to be that child's parent. What happens when Lexi start's calling Peter "Dad"? Dearie me! pass the sick bucket

Plenty of people adopt or become guardians of other family members. It's not sick. If Lexi did grow up calling Peter dad - which would never happen anyway as Phil is her granddad - there would be nothing wrong with it. Just as there is nothing wrong with the relationship between Peter and Lola.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    It took me ages to get use to the set up! but I don't suppose it'll matter too much as Peter and Lola won't be together long I don't think.