Chicago Fire - Season 1 - UK Pace - No Spoilers Please

12345679»

Comments

• natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been interested for a while in seeing this, but it doesn't seem to be available on Netflix or Amazon Instant Video. Does anyone have an idea when it might show up on one of these, or Sky On Demand? Was hoping it would be available by now.

If you had asked this a few weeks ago i could have told you Living were repeating season 1 but it's nearly finished it's run now and I don't know when it'll appear On Demand?
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    If you had asked this a few weeks ago i could have told you Living were repeating season 1 but it's nearly finished it's run now and I don't know when it'll appear On Demand?

Oh damn! I should've been keeping my eye on it. Silly me. Thanks anyway. Fingers crossed it comes to On Demand soon.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread's gone a bit quiet!

Loving having Sophia Bush back on my screen - hopefully Chicago PD gets picked up over here.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

Loving having Sophia Bush back on my screen - hopefully Chicago PD gets picked up over here.

It's weird seeing Sophia as a cop but im really enjoying Chicago PD it's really good so far & has some nice eye candy too!!
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am really enjoying this series and I have to say that Kelly is the hero in this season compared to Casey in the last series. Not keen on his relationship with Dawson though.

Glad to see Chief Boden getting some love interest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    julie2009 wrote: »
    I am really enjoying this series and I have to say that Kelly is the hero in this season compared to Casey in the last series. Not keen on his relationship with Dawson though.

Glad to see Chief Boden getting some love interest.

They don't really seem to have any chemistry. I think she worked better with Mills.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Jones :( I wonder what's in the letter she left for Dawson.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Words of encouragement
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I guess this story line just sets up for Dawson to pass the re-test and join 51 as a Fire fighter, but it would have been good to have kept Jones around for a little bit longer for a bit of rivalry with Dawson
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they hadn't killed off Jones was just beginning to like her
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,774
    Forum Member
    greenyone wrote: »
    I wish they hadn't killed off Jones was just beginning to like her

Could be interesting now, reckon it could get a bit feisty between the firehouse and her Dad.
  • Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    That was certainly a cliff hanger last night!
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was certainly a cliff hanger last night!
    It was and it is quite nice when the writer know the show has been renewed in advance so that they can write that type of cliff hanger.
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved last night's finale. Felt so sorry for Severide after discovering that kid in the boarding school fire and then most of the fire crew went into that building and then bang. Poor chief Boden calling out for someone to answer his call on his radio.

Wonder who will make it out alive. I did hear on another site that a place becomes available at Fire house 51 but they are not saying whose.

Does anyone know when Season 3 is being aired by Sky
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Hell of a cliffhanger. Hope the crew make it out alive, although I have a bad feeling Casey won't
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,774
    Forum Member
    Hell of a cliffhanger. Hope the crew make it out alive, although I have a bad feeling Casey won't

I'd be surprised if they killed off the main character myself.