Options

Vodafone Mobile TV ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
Forum Member
✭✭
Has anyone else had trouble with the mobile tv on the vodafone live today? I subscribed last weekend and went for the £10 per month. Today however it stopped working around lunchtime and now wants me to resubscribe?

Should I resubscribe or wait for it to come back, i'm on PAYG so its not like im contracted in or anything?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    scooby1970scooby1970 Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had exactly the same problems today on Contract. I've been in touch with Vodafone, and apparantly in this area a few transmittors went down. On top of that, it looks like they've been having Live! problems too.

:) Mark
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, thanks for that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Hi Miket,

I work for Vodafone and can offer some informal advice.

I've looked into this and see that we currently have an issue with the purchasing systems which has meant that we've had to temporarily suspend Mobile TV, Live Music, Football and cricket bundles.

The reference number for this fault is 527476756, however I have no time scale as to when this will be fully operational again.

If you need any further information regarding this and your current subscription status, please email us through www.vodafone.co.uk/contactus. Please put FIT135 in the main body of the email so it can be routed to the most suitable advisor.

I hope this helps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I did email Vodafone last night but have not had a reply (other than yourself) as yet. As it's not a problem with me specifically I'll wait and see when it's all back before contacting Vodafone again.

Thanks again
    Mike