Eastenders - 29-05-2012 - Discussion Thread

1234568»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blue_angel wrote: »
    I actually kinda loved it. I feel we missed a scene somewhere where Afia called Mo up and asked her to have a drink with her! :D:D

I do agree though, it would have been nice to have them have an actual conversation. As towers said, I think more of a community feel to the show would be great, and having characters from different families interact a bit more in the Vic would be great. I think the 'power cut' scene from the other week was a great example of this. It worked really well. I'm saying they have to pitch up in the Vic and stay there the whole episode, but I've always thought in the past scenes in the Vic where you have people gossiping away about a certain storyline, or having an event have always worked well for the show.

I have a feeling that the power cut may have been a scene that was done when Kirkwood went.. it didn't feel like him. But I loved it... I loved how they were singing round the piano and just having a good old time. I remember a scene where Dennis and Sharon were arguing upstairs and everyone was in the pub.. gossiping about them...
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the should have been Don't Care in that poll because well I don't.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling that the power cut may have been a scene that was done when Kirkwood went.. it didn't feel like him. But I loved it... I loved how they were singing round the piano and just having a good old time. I remember a scene where Dennis and Sharon were arguing upstairs and everyone was in the pub.. gossiping about them...

The power cut was a genius idea and there was a great community spirit. Its a shame there aren't more events for things like that
  • hassanhassan Posts: 3,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get michael today, I absolutely hated him during the ronnie storyline, but he slowly became my favourite character, not really sure how that happened. Anyway, he seemed like he was genuinely struggling on whether to take the vat money, but at the end he took it without hesitating. Is he that good an actor?
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    My 1 year old niece loves EastEnders :D she sat and watched it with me this morning (on catch up) and didn't look away, and kept pointing everytime Derek or Phil came on screen lol.

Good episode last night, Lauren and Lucy really need to kiss and make up now ;)

I wished Andrew had beat up Tyler :D

Luved the Michael/Janine stuff.

How dare that troll threating my Tanya like that :mad:
  • Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Love the comedy in this episode. Zaineb and the Lions or Michael and Janine together. :D And I really want to know why Tanya hates Derek so much.