Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 10)

Comments

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    Might turn out to be a pen with a picture of Parker from Thunderbirds on it!.:)

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Hey, Pam Ayres has always been cool.

Thank you B B B. You have sense :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    That bloody trivago advert!! That womens voice is so annoying, rolling about in bed then hanging of the balcony. Just as bad as the whispering secret escapes advert!!!
    Forum Member
    Tess Bloody Daley with her new posh accent >:( Be proud of where you came from!
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Enoch is going blind...
    Forum Member
    The Birds Eye ad with the family eating like pigs at a trough >:(
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    That bluddy woman is back in the Vista print ad going on about how she 'loves dog grooming' in that awful voice >:(

Absolutely ditto this ^^^

The woman - same product - with the flowers isn't much better.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Tess Bloody Daley with her new posh accent >:( Be proud of where you came from!

That could be her proper voice and her joodges and cooples is all put on for the benefit of the camera..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »

I though grooming was a criminal offence now especially if it's promoting beastiality.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a very annoying advert for a computer security product called PC Matic.

A woman is complaining that her PC is working and then up pops a cartoon man dressed as a mechanic and starts telling her about the product

That in itself is annoying but it gets worse. I regularly watch Cold Case late at night on Universal and that advert is often shown twice in the same ad break!!
  • WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations, Wales tourist board, for ensuring I go anywhere but your country until you drop that God awful whimpery, breathy girl singing from your endless advert.>:(
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations, Wales tourist board, for ensuring I go anywhere but your country until you drop that God awful whimpery, breathy girl singing from your endless advert.>:(

Isn't that Cerys Mathews?
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »
    That could be her proper voice and her joodges and cooples is all put on for the benefit of the camera..

:D:D:D
    Forum Member

I have to mute her.
  • WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Isn't that Cerys Mathews?

If it is, she's giving me road rage.
  • karen_charnockkaren_charnock Posts: 1,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

especially when she says its such an easy process, just stfu
  • SarahKSarahK Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasty face wrote: »
    That bloody trivago advert!! That womens voice is so annoying, rolling about in bed then hanging of the balcony. Just as bad as the whispering secret escapes advert!!!

I'm glad someone else loathes it too! I hate the crappy music in it but I hate her voice most of all. It would have been a better ad if she'd fallen over the balcony!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    SarahK wrote: »
    I'm glad someone else loathes it too! I hate the crappy music in it but I hate her voice most of all. It would have been a better ad if she'd fallen over the balcony!

Haha I was going to say the same thing about the balcony but I thought I would get some horrible comments back! Great minds think alike. Bloody annoying advert though!!!
  • squeekycheekssqueekycheeks Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    The magic eraser by Flash, one of the voices sound so gormless, it really is one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard.................
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SarahK wrote: »

I was going to as well, but - like Pasty Face - thought I would get nasty comments as well.

And I also hate it since the girl looks like my Polish friend.
  • james_W85james_W85 Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is, she's giving me road rage.

lets just hope she never throws her knickers at you
  • bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    james_W85 wrote: »
    lets just hope she never throws her knickers at you
    Or this will be a case for Mulder and Scully.

I still hate that Flora ad, and the Borro ad is terrible too.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    especially when she says its such an easy process, just stfu

Don't you mean 'such an easwy prwocess' cause that's what it sounds like to me.

Well the complaints about the hideous save the brats have worked, no sight or sound for over a week now.
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The magic eraser by Flash, one of the voices sound so gormless, it really is one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard.................
    It reminds me of the gormless Craig Cash on Royle Family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've all lived with someone who makes as much noise as possible first thing in the morning when others are still sleeping!

But you dont just bang saucepans together near someones ear when they are asleep you could give them a very nasty shock. Shes bad enough when the husband wants to go down stairs and she just gets in the way. Push her down the sodding stairs.

That Cancer advert really gets on my nerves. Its all nice in what they are doing to try and help people and raise money but I really wish they would stop talking about it as if its a person. Its a disease you silly women.
This discussion has been closed.