Avoiding ebay fees - Is this dodgy?

2»

Comments

• wenchwench Posts: 8,928
    Forum Member
    mizhog wrote: »
    No its all true except, i was only going to charge my friends £10 not £40 each when they came to portugal. And that was to cover laundry costs..Dont see anything wrong with that. The rest is accurate though.

So you don't see anything wrong with charging your friends for a service but you don't want to pay a company for using their services?

Have you heard of the term hypocrite??
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    true, but you wont get the most exposure

ahh, cake and eat it too, and eat it again and again and again .... hyprocrisy of the highest order.
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,150
    Forum Member
    lol you make me sound so horrible

Er, well it was you Chasing Shadows were talking about so if you think it made you sound so horrible it's because that's exactly what you're like.
    No its all true except, i was only going to charge my friends £10 not £40 each when they came to portugal. And that was to cover laundry costs..Dont see anything wrong with that. The rest is accurate though.

Was your dad charging you for laundry costs? If you're talking about the cost of detergent surely you would all have had to buy stuff like that along with food so no need for you to make a specific charge.