Options

EE: Is Roxy going to be the end of Dean?

StubeStube Posts: 16,839
Forum Member
✭✭
The rape story needs to have an end and since Linda has no way of proving that he raped her, will another incident involving Roxy (attempted rape rather than actual rape) be the end for Dean. The only way he is going to get his comeuppance now is if he tries to do it again meaning there would now be two cases against him rather than just one? I can see either this happening or Ronnie bumping him off but would the producers really allow Ronnie to kill again and getting away with it?

Comments

• Options
    Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did wonder this too. I don't think he would actually rape her, as more than likely he would go to prison and we have been told he won't, and I think I read he has extended his contract .

So perhaps she becomes scared of him? Whatever I hope something happens to him rather than walking around like he is innocent.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've no idea what is going t happen but I do get the feeling Ronnie will be Dean's punishment.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope so
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe his confession his caught on camera
  • Options
    abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I hope they will be the end of eachother. Can't stand Dean and I am tiring of wavy arm screechymouth Roxy. Get rid.
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abbottab wrote: »
    Personally, I hope they will be the end of eachother. Can't stand Dean and I am tiring of wavy arm screechymouth Roxy. Get rid.

Agreed
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,694
    Forum Member
    Sally77 wrote: »
    I did wonder this too. I don't think he would actually rape her, as more than likely he would go to prison and we have been told he won't, and I think I read he has extended his contract .

So perhaps she becomes scared of him? Whatever I hope something happens to him rather than walking around like he is innocent.

I hope something happens and that Dean does get what is coming to him soon. He makes me angry, walking around the square like nothing has happened. >:(
  • Options
    Seymour ButtsSeymour Butts Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's more likely to admit it to Roxy rather than try to rape her
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roxy has had several tastes of his nasty attitude to women and been oblivious.

Rape in prison is a power issue, I ponder if Paul might be his next target.
  • Options
    Whitehouse95Whitehouse95 Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually wish that Ronnie had never killed Carl and had buried Dean instead.

I want Ronnie to sort out Dean once and for all, but to make her a serial killer seems ridiculous.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,488
    Forum Member
    I actually wish that Ronnie had never killed Carl and had buried Dean instead.

I want Ronnie to sort out Dean once and for all, but to make her a serial killer seems ridiculous.

I quite like the idea of Ronnie being a serial killer tbh. Esepecially if she feels she's doing it to rid the world of Archie clones.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's more likely to admit it to Roxy rather than try to rape her

I agree.
  • Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tend to agree, Ronnie thinks of Dean as a rapist and she isnt going to allow her sister to be in a relationship with him.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought about a second attempt of rape with Roxy too but because she's such a **** there could never be a credible storyline of her never being in the mood! :D
  • Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    I thought about a second attempt of rape with Roxy too but because she's such a **** there could never be a credible storyline of her never being in the mood! :D
    um yeah, awkward
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charnham wrote: »
    um yeah, awkward

Lol...to be honest this storyline is getting on my nerves....even if he came clean in tonight's episode and got arrested the feeling would not be the same; if feels like so much time has passed that no one gives a shit anymore....Mick and Linda have a new baby and have moved on, Dean's with Roxy now; as per usual that idiot EP always drags things out for so long that people lose interest! Well I have anyway.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I quite like the idea of Ronnie being a serial killer tbh. Esepecially if she feels she's doing it to rid the world of Archie clones.

That could be interesting. :D
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't it said that Dean wouldn't go to prison for *Linda's* rape? That doesn't mean he couldn't go down for another rape.
  • Options
    David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noush wrote: »

Actually, that would be/would have been an interesting road to go down (more interesting than the rape SL they have done anyway)

Could have been similar to "The Accused" in a way.