Options

Eureka - Christmas Special

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
Forum Member
16th at 8pm on Sci-Fi - just thought you'd like to know :)

Comments

• Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,714
    Forum Member
    Thanks.
  • Options
    mulderscullymulderscully Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that woo hoo :D
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it yesterday and didn't enjoy it much.Though i felt it was sweet, especially Santa in disguise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    I thought it was fun. I love the humour in Eureka mixed with the science and sadness.
    Its a real good feel good program I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it and I hope US shows take note and we start seeing more chrimbo specials, although having them at chrimbo would be better.

Still not entirely sure where in the timeline, or which timeline this ep is set though, it doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The "present day" scenes could be this Christmas, in between the two halves of the current season.

The "story"/"flashback" scenes don't fit anywhere though, especially with the new timeline. I guess Jack just made it up...
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked it, but then I like Eureka. I'm not sure i'm a fan of the Christmas specials though, as in some cases it can detract from the season finale.

"Being Erica" being a prime example - the season finale aired, and the christmas special aired the following week which could have easily led people to believe there was one more to go, since there was no indication of a christmas special.