Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Are they still on Facebook? Any updates or bragging about their Australian fans?
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    All is not well at Chawner Towers. Phil posted this on facebook on Saturday.
    Audrey said she wants to leave me after all these years and she has taken her ring off all what I have don for her

He goes on to say later. (Deep breath! There is, as usual, no punctuation in this).
    I now today that Audrey wants to leave me for good has I have not done nothing for her in the last 29 years in July all the cooking and all her washing and she reported us to social services and saying she has got to go in the kitchen to get her meal and wash her plate up because social serves said she has got to move a round instead of staying in the char all day has I took her meals to her and I done the washing up but Audrey don't like it so she has taken her ring off and said she wants to leave me for good but reporting me to social services that is the limit I do not want to know her no more for all I have done for her in the last 29 years

So, my best guess at what he's trying to say is Social Services have told Audrey she needs to do a bit more exercise and Phil, maybe rightly, has stopped bringing her food to her Lazy Aud.

And later on in the thread
    I am sorry it is to late for that reporting me to the social today
    Sorry I need someone that loves me not some that has been using me for 29 years doing cooking and her washing and will not get out of her chair

It would probably do Aud the world of good to get away from Phil, but I sincerely doubt she will leave him. And, admittedly just going by what Phil is saying, it's hard to see Social Services doing anything about this.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    All is not well at Chawner Towers. Phil posted this on facebook on Saturday.

He goes on to say later. (Deep breath! There is, as usual, no punctuation in this).

So, my best guess at what he's trying to say is Social Services have told Audrey she needs to do a bit more exercise and Phil, maybe rightly, has stopped bringing her food to her Lazy Aud.

And later on in the thread

It would probably do Aud the world of good to get away from Phil, but I sincerely doubt she will leave him. And, admittedly just going by what Phil is saying, it's hard to see Social Services doing anything about this.

What is his facebook url?

Urgh is all i can say...
  • day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't read the whole thread but I remember this family from X-Factor way back and they sicken me. People like them are what fuels ignorance and hatred towards all overweight people. They are like the poster family for the most shameless way to live your life.
    Forum Member
    Phil's facebook page is www.facebook.com/pchawner

He doesn't tend to put much up unless there's something he wants to moan about.
  • LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil's facebook page is www.facebook.com/pchawner

He doesn't tend to put much up unless there's something he wants to moan about.

I'd love to read his moans but the page comes up as 'unavailable'. :(
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If she's complaining about going as far as the kitchen, then I can't see her leaving! Remember Alberon, it's not his fault... :cool: :kitty:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay, go Audrey! Maybe she's finally ready to get a life. Phil and the girls treated her horribly, and what has Phil done for her? He's her carer and she had mould growing on her body from lack of washing! This is a good development:)
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You couldn't make this lot up :D

Although it's nice to see Audrey fighting back I can't help but laugh that she's outraged because she has to get out of her chair to walk all of about 10 steps to the kitchen! SO outraged that she's taken off her wedding band (surprised she can still get it off!) and reported him to social services :D

What does she think they're going to do? If Phil's to be believed they've told her she has to move more so he's doing what they say! IF he's to be believed of course. It could just be Phil and his adoring daughter's way of having another go at Aud and it's backfired! :kitty:

Love the fuss Phil's making though, making meals and doing the dishes is about the only housework that gets done in there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    You couldn't make this lot up :D

Although it's nice to see Audrey fighting back I can't help but laugh that she's outraged because she has to get out of her chair to walk all of about 10 steps to the kitchen! SO outraged that she's taken off her wedding band (surprised she can still get it off!) and reported him to social services :D

What does she think they're going to do? If Phil's to be believed they've told her she has to move more so he's doing what they say! IF he's to be believed of course. It could just be Phil and his adoring daughter's way of having another go at Aud and it's backfired! :kitty:

Love the fuss Phil's making though, making meals and doing the dishes is about the only housework that gets done in there!

Oh, I didn't read it correctly. So she's just having one of her epic tantrums basically?

With all the benefit cuts that have been happening I'm amazed they still apparently do nothing but sit around the house...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Oh, I didn't read it correctly. So she's just having one of her epic tantrums basically?

With all the benefit cuts that have been happening I'm amazed they still apparently do nothing but sit around the house...

Well, I might be wrong, after all it's 'Phil speak' and takes a bit deciphering :D

But it does sound to me as if health professionals have told Aud she has to get up and move about more so either Phil, Sam or Emma had the bright idea of making her get out of her LazyAud to get her own meals and wash up (that's exercise? :o:D) but Aud isn't taking it very well! Has told Phil she's leaving him, taken her wedding ring off and complained about him to the social services probably saying that he's getting paid to look after her but he isn't, lol!

It does make you wonder though how long the whole lot of them will get off with claiming like they do though as I can see this government bringing in rules that the extra benefit money only continues while they do things to aid their own recovery e.g. lose weight and if they don't they go back to basic money. I'm not saying all their ailments would disappear if they were carrying less weight (especially in Audrey's case) but I'm sure some ailments will improve even clear up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The LazyAud:D It's so wrong and terrible but I would love more Chawners...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

Unfortunately the one thing lazy morons know is how to play the system. It won't be people like the Chawners suffering from the cuts, it will be working people on lower wages, the genuine sick, and people who are unemployed but truly do want to work.

The Chawners are a snapshot of everything wrong with modern day Britain.
    Forum Member
    No updates from Phil on marital issues with Audrey, so I assume that has died down (as we knew it would). For the last couple of days he's been posting photos of his granddaughter and commenting on how he misses her.

Last night he was back to moaning.
    Sent alicia my granddaughter a text message two days ago no reply back because her mother takes control of her mobile and deleats them I hpoe this gets back to her mother has she is disgusting whats she does

Later on he adds in reply to someone standing up for his granddaughter's mother.
    I disagree with you a mother like this dont deserve kids deleating any mesages sent to her mobile that is my messages and my daughters messages to my granddaughter gets sent to bed after her meal after school I hope when she gets older she will know what her mother has done has alicia has not got a life with her mother

Of course, in Phil's world the lack of contact is all her fault and absolutely nothing to do with how Phil, Audrey, Emma and Sam have acted over the years. How can he even know his granddaughters mother is deleting these messages?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I loathe the Chawners, this thread is hilarious! Been reading older pages and having a good chuckle. Keep up the good work! :D
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking about these guys randomly today wondering what they were up to.

Good on and for standing up to Phil so he has accused her of using him for 29 years? What for sex ?
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,363
    Forum Member
    I was thinking about these guys randomly today wondering what they were up to.

Good on and for standing up to Phil so he has accused her of using him for 29 years? What for sex ?

I was randomly thinking about them a few days ago too. I wondered what they were up to (I knew the answer would be 'very little' :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No updates from Phil on marital issues with Audrey, so I assume that has died down (as we knew it would). For the last couple of days he's been posting photos of his granddaughter and commenting on how he misses her.

Last night he was back to moaning.

Later on he adds in reply to someone standing up for his granddaughter's mother.

Of course, in Phil's world the lack of contact is all her fault and absolutely nothing to do with how Phil, Audrey, Emma and Sam have acted over the years. How can he even know his granddaughters mother is deleting these messages?

Sounds like Phil's having another 'Feel sorry for meeee!' session then *roll eyes* :D

Posting pictures of his granddaughter though? Hasn't his ex daughter-in-law asked him not to do that? And how does he know the granddaughter has the same mobile number? Idiot.

It's their own fault they lost contact, the daughter-in-law was quite happy to stay in touch after she split up with their son, she even went on holiday with them! Then heard (via baby monitor?) Phil and Emma slagging her off to her young daughter behind her back - such nice people! No one to blame but themselves but, just like their weight or their disputes with the neighbours, it's never their fault and everyone is always picking on them *roll eyes*

I wonder if Audrey's put her wedding ring back on yet though? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    After all this time I'm still fascinated with the chawners. They're a wonderful little ongoing experiment. Emma is still massive by the look of her photos on her FB, I mean her head is really enormous. I really hope they do some new show soon but I highly doubt it. I dread to think what Aud looks like as well. Been trying to become friends with Philthy Phil on FB but to no avail so I can keep in the loop with his hilarious rants.

Post your favourite chawner quote!
  • gemini666gemini666 Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want them back on TV, I want to see Aud's Deirdre Barlow hair and yellow eyeshadow,and Phil's Buildabear shoes! I miss them ;)
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Is Emma Chawner the X Factor wannabe that managed to get a reality weight-loss show hosted by Lorraine Kelly, a few years ago? If I've got the right person, I always felt a bit sorry for her and her sister, with those toxic parents.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Emma Chawner the X Factor wannabe that managed to get a reality weight-loss show hosted by Lorraine Kelly, a few years ago? If I've got the right person, I always felt a bit sorry for her and her sister, with those toxic parents.

Yup.

How old is Emma now?
    Forum Member
    Yup.

How old is Emma now?

She was a teenager when she auditioned if I remember rightly. So she must be early twenties now? Is she still trying to be a singer?
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,363
    Forum Member
    I saw the thread bumped and wondered if there was any word on Phil & Aud's marriage crisis? Anyone know? :D
    Post your favourite chawner quote!

(audrey points at her huge stomach) "there is still *some* weight I'd like to lose"

This was after she lost about 2 pounds or something

Or her suggestion of low calorie foods:

"Trifles?"

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    I saw the thread bumped and wondered if there was any word on Phil & Aud's marriage crisis? Anyone know? :D

(audrey points at her huge stomach) "there is still *some* weight I'd like to lose"

This was after she lost about 2 pounds or something

Or her suggestion of low calorie foods:

"Trifles?"

:D:D:D
    Trifle IS healthy though. It has fruit in it.