EE Courtney Mitchell - All grown up !

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
Forum Member
✭✭
19 year old Megan Jossa, cousin of the delightful Jacqueline , proves that good looks run in the family .

I say cast her in a full time role :D

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-
tv/hot-tv/458148/EastEnders-Courtney-Mitchell-Megan-Jossa-grown-up

Comments

• HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can defo tell her and Jac Jossa are cousins!

I wonder if they will ever bring Courtney back she be 18 now.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    19 year old Megan Jossa, cousin of the delightful Jacqueline , proves that good looks run in the family .

I say cast her in a full time role :D

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-
    tv/hot-tv/458148/EastEnders-Courtney-Mitchell-Megan-Jossa-grown-up

I've tried copying and pasting your link on Google (as your post has not come out as a link itself) and it says Page Not Found

Edit: Found it. I think it was because the OP split the link over two lines
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/458148/EastEnders-Courtney-Mitchell-Megan-Jossa-grown-up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They look more like Sisters :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've tried copying and pasting your link on Google (as your post has not come out as a link itself) and it says Page Not Found

Copy it into your browser address bar at the top .
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,220
    Forum Member
    Would rather have Louise back
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Would rather have Louise back

She be about 14 now perfect age to be a terror for Phil, would be good thought to have all the proper Mitchells together under one roof for a bit.
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Grant is Laurens read DAD !!!!!!

It could get a bit confusing if she did come back as Coutney. She could even play Lauren.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    She and Jacqueline look very much alike, I wonder if she will return as Courtney if the character was set to return.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Can defo tell her and Jac Jossa are cousins!

I wonder if they will ever bring Courtney back she be 18 now.

Cindy does need a friend!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Heard someone suggest on Walford Web that they should bring back Courtney Mitchell and do an incest storyline with Mark Fowler Jr. Worth doing?
  • KMXKMX Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd fill the gap left by Lauren quite nicely. They could easily write in that she's had a bust-up with Grant and comes to live with Phil and Sharon. I would hope they'd make her a good-hearted character though, like Tiffany.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KMX wrote: »
    She'd fill the gap left by Lauren quite nicely. They could easily write in that she's had a bust-up with Grant and comes to live with Phil and Sharon. I would hope they'd make her a good-hearted character though, like Tiffany.

I thin Grant would have been a much better father than Phil was to Ben, As seen on 2006, they had a good father daughter relationship, I'm sure Courtney would be more of Tiffany than Grant.
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might not work bringing her back to play Courtney since she looks very similar to Jacqueline. People would find it hard to believe that Courtney Mitchell and Lauren Branning look the spitting image of each other since they have very different ancestries.

I would like both Louise and Courtney to return though. I'm surprised they haven't returned permanently before now since they're both of the age to have fairly major storylines.