Options

Captain Jack (John Barrowman) Is he in the next series of Doctor Who??

2»

Comments

• Options
    The SlugThe Slug Posts: 4,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote:
    Did anyone else see it when Capt Jack kissed the Doctor full-on on the lips!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Gosh! Must have missed that. Someone said there were going to be daleks too. Where were they? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well without the tardis he is stuck in that time period in that gamestation so how can he go back unless they come back for him
    There's nothing to say he doesn't have a way of contacting the Time Agency...he just hasn't needed to since meeting The Doctor and Rose...many ways to get him off the Game Station...I kind of like the idea of The Doctor and Rose arriving at some sleazy bar somewhere and commenting how the owner must have seriously low morals and then finding CJ behind the desk in the office, boots up, puffing on a cigar with a jar of Dalek dust on the shelf as a memento :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of like the idea of The Doctor and Rose arriving at some sleazy bar somewhere and commenting how the owner must have seriously low morals and then finding CJ behind the desk in the office, boots up, puffing on a cigar with a jar of Dalek dust on the shelf as a memento :D
    I like that very much :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neardark wrote:
    I like that very much :)
    Not that I wish to come across as in any way Bar-obsessed you understand :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone deserves to be spun off into his own series it is Captain Jack :-) He's great.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of like the idea of The Doctor and Rose arriving at some sleazy bar somewhere and commenting how the owner must have seriously low morals and then finding CJ behind the desk in the office, boots up, puffing on a cigar with a jar of Dalek dust on the shelf as a memento :D
    CJ
    (raising an eyebrow, coquettishly)
    Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the galaxies, she walks into mine.
    (beat)
    (charm cranked up several thousand extra megawatts)
    Soooo.... who's your friend?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I want to know now is, what happened in the 2 years he can't remember, and what do these Time Agents do? Are they the Time Police or something? I definitely think there's a story in that! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote:
    Did anyone else see it when Capt Jack kissed the Doctor full-on on the lips!!!!!!!!!

No, I didn't catch that bit. I didn't catch it when I rewound it 26 times til the machine started to chew up the tape either!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Fluffy* wrote:
    No, I didn't catch that bit. I didn't catch it when I rewound it 26 times til the machine started to chew up the tape either!!!!!
    Thank the (Time) Lord for DVD... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote:

how could we miss it- brilliant- its about time something like a full on male-male kiss was treated in thjat way- nothing out of the ordinary- great thing for all the gay kids out there
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparantly at the press showing of POTW RTD said that Capt Jack would be back in series two at some point
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    There's nothing to say he doesn't have a way of contacting the Time Agency...he just hasn't needed to since meeting The Doctor and Rose...many ways to get him off the Game Station...I kind of like the idea of The Doctor and Rose arriving at some sleazy bar somewhere and commenting how the owner must have seriously low morals and then finding CJ behind the desk in the office, boots up, puffing on a cigar with a jar of Dalek dust on the shelf as a memento :D

After envisaging that, however CJ comes back it'll be an anti-climax :D