Options

I really think this Final is Wide Open

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
I think it's obvious Casey or Lee will be out tomorrow and whoever isn't out of the two will probably be out first in the Final but I think the other people it will be close . I know there a lot of Jim fans on here that think he's a cert to win but I don't think this is the case I think Ollie stands a good chance of winning and I think Dappy and Sam are dark horses as well. Luisa I think will likely come 5th but I wouldn't count her out complety either to finish higher than that.

Comments

• Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree. Dappy, Jim, Luisa top 3. Hopefully Lee out next then Sam and Ollie.
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all comes down to fan base and who is willing to pay for votes (you do pay there in UK dont cha?)
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would cry with happiness if Dappy could win. Would be such a shock to him. I cant see past Jim winning to be honest
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Tourm wrote: »
    I disagree. Dappy, Jim, Luisa top 3. Hopefully Lee out next then Sam and Ollie.
    Luisa won't be top 3 Jim Ollie Sam and Dappy have all gotten more votes than her before in fact Ollie has gotten more votes than her twice now so there is no way Ollie won't get more votes than her .
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree OP Ollie Sam and Dappy all have loyal fan bases that will be voting for them a lot so I don't think it's a done deal that Jim will win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casey, Lee or Luisa out tomorrow night.

The two survivors out of those three will be the first two out in the final - then it's between Jim, Sam, Ollie and Dappy. Sam or Dappy 3rd and 4th (in either place) with the final two Jim and Ollie.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant take to Dappy, and dont get what people see in him, he is like a 5 year old
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ollie is a Fop. Why does he have so much support?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Casey, Lee or Luisa out tomorrow night.

The two survivors out of those three will be the first two out in the final - then it's between Jim, Sam, Ollie and Dappy. Sam or Dappy 3rd and 4th (in either place) with the final two Jim and Ollie.
    I agree with this but you never know CBB Final's on Channel 5 have been really unpredictable since being on Channel 5 a lot of the favourite's going in to the Final have not actually won.
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Ollie is a Fop. Why does he have so much support?

Good looking & fairly nice
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Jim is as certain as people think but I think he's the front runner.

It will come down to how much the 50ish percent who don't like Jim best think.

If he's up against Luisa or Sam in the final two I think he'll win, if it's Olly or Dappy I can see the anti Jim's piling behind one of the boys. I would have put Sam with them too but I think she's lost a bit of support.
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a Jim fan and would like to see him in the final. Agree with you that it could be anybody who wins, as there are four very strong contenders. Whoever wins deserves it and for different reasons, although I have three choices go tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim has won. Ollie, Sam and Dappy fighting for second place is the only thing I'm looking forward to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Teflon Don wrote: »
    Jim has won. Ollie, Sam and Dappy fighting for second place is the only thing I'm looking forward to.
    I really don't think he is a cert to win as many people think.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I really don't think he is a cert to win as many people think.
    I agree.