Katie

Comments

• BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    To be honest I don't believe they'll be together this time next year.
    I think she will decide she wants to end the relationship because she's bored with him and she'll make sure she ends it with a Bang. In my opinion-she'll cheat on him, with somebody famous. I can forsee the tedious headlines already-Katies Revenge! Watch this space.

^ Maybe. But I don't think KP sees a relationship in the way that 'normal' people see one. For her, it's far more - imo, obviously - about what she needs and what keeps her 'happy' - which seems to be, someone who can guarantee a supply of babies (tick for Kieran), someone to have hanging off her arm when she needs them (tick for Kieran), and someone who's 'happy' to go along with her drama (again, tick for Kieran). In short, someone who'll march to her tune. Love and respect and all the stuff of real relationships don't seem to play any part in her plan.

On that basis, I would think, as long as Kieran is happy to do his bit and play along, they'll stay together.
  • wuzzlemaniawuzzlemania Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    I still believe that KP thought that she would be offered a Tori and Dean type show, when this whole cheating drama went public, even now she's still droning on about all the shocking details that are yet to come.
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Well exactly.
    And she's always been like that. Even before she went into the jungle for the first time, she was well known as a kiss and tell merchant. It's made her a ton of money and given her the attention she clearly craves.
    I've never read any of her biographies, but I'm assuming they are pretty much full of her "bedroom adventures", interspersed with the odd trip to the cosmetic surgeon's.
    I'm not excusing any of her behaviour - I don't think anyone is - but to be fair, she's utterly consistent.
    If "we" all know what she's like, I cannot for the life of me get my head around the idea that her latest husband is some kind of poor, innocent and unwitting victim.
    She's not holding him hostage, or preventing him from speaking or confining him to the garden shed until he promises to be a good boy.
    He's a grown man with free will.
    And he's used that free will to choose to participate fully in the latest Pricey pantomime.
    Frankly, I think they deserve each other.

Can't argue with that, they are a match made in hell and deserve each other.
    With each passing marriage, and each passing book surely the male population aren't so blinkered as to think that any part of a relationship with Katie Price is based on love and loyalty.
    Unless she goes deep into the Amazon rain forest and finds a man from some obscure tribe that David attenbough hasn't yet discovered, then there is no excuse for any man not knowing how she operates, and the older she gets the more desperate and ludicrous her Dramas become.
    Kieran wanted fame and fortune, now he's got what he wanted. He's a grown boy wearing big boys trousers, he knew full well what he was signing up too. He can walk away anytime - he chooses to stay and assist with her Drama's seemingly like his wife, not caring about who they hurt along the way.

Hope he's claiming his unemployment or parternity benefit, after all those years of working 2 jobs!!
    (I'm sure him and his wife are gutted he can't provide for the weekly Stressco's shop anymore)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    With each passing marriage, and each passing book surely the male population aren't so blinkered as to think that any part of a relationship with Katie Price is based on love and loyalty.
    Unless she goes deep into the Amazon rain forest and finds a man from some obscure tribe that David attenbough hasn't yet discovered, then there is no excuse for any man not knowing how she operates, and the older she gets the more desperate and ludicrous her Dramas become.
    Kieran wanted fame and fortune, now he's got what he wanted. He's a grown boy wearing big boys trousers, he knew full well what he was signing up too. He can walk away anytime - he chooses to stay and assist with her Drama's seemingly like his wife, not caring about who they hurt along the way.

Hope he's claiming his unemployment or parternity benefit, after all those years of working 2 jobs!!
    (I'm sure him and his wife are gutted he can't provide for the weekly Stressco's shop anymore)

BIB spot on and she is still milking the Kevin cheated publicity stunt!
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »

*faints*
    ;-)

As to the 2nd BIB - I just find it completely bewildering that anyone can find any reason whatsoever to try to defend any man stupid enough to take up with her, and the more times the same thing happens, the less excuses the men can have.
    Not that I think that there can be any other "excuse" for marrying her other than a wish to be a well-paid sperm donor and laughing stock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't want to get this thread locked... but, is the CC still going on? Where is it at? etc.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't want to get this thread locked... but, is the CC still going on? Where is it at? etc.

Good point, does anyone know? I completely forgot about that.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good point, does anyone know? I completely forgot about that.

Haven't heard a peep about it. Maybe its been put on ice. Maybe an out of court settlement? maybe one party changed their mind? Not sure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This article relates to it and is from feb 2014- the most recent update I could find. I think its OK to post this as its a published article.

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/news-celebrities/legal-battle-with-peter-andre-could-leave-katie-price-bankrupt-s282625.html

I think the mods don't like it when posters go into specifics and speculation that could attract unwelcome legal attention.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she lost the slot on the Australian show already? It was announced as a big deal, but she only did two weeks. If so, that's the Sun column, the Now column, and Fubar Radio all down the Swanee. And just 90 people at her recent book signing. Popular gal....not.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Has she lost the slot on the Australian show already? It was announced as a big deal, but she only did two weeks. If so, that's the Sun column, the Now column, and Fubar Radio all down the Swanee. And just 90 people at her recent book signing. Popular gal....not.

To be fair there were actually 100 fans at the last signing. So increasing slowly elle .
    Maybe she's a slow burner . Well, *reheater* to be more accurate .
    Anyways , not much doing at all for her these days .
    She looked rough in the 2 minute slot on the celeb spin off show tonight. No place to hide those wrinkles and bumps and no photo shop facility on a live link .
  • Pixie24Pixie24 Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    To be fair there were actually 100 fans at the last signing. So increasing slowly elle .
    Maybe she's a slow burner . Well, *reheater* to be more accurate .
    Anyways , not much doing at all for her these days .
    She looked rough in the 2 minute slot on the celeb spin off show tonight. No place to hide those wrinkles and bumps and no photo shop facility on a live link .

I had the misfortune to catch that. I'm always fascinated by the way she blinks her eyes so slowly - it's like the weight of those lash extensions are too much for her.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awww -One nice thing I can say about Katie Price is that she churns out beautiful children ;)
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see she's been putting her tuppence worth in about Kim K and 'that shoot' - I'd probably agree with her if it wasn't for the fact it was hypocritical.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Awww -One nice thing I can say about Katie Price is that she churns out beautiful children ;)

Good choice of word there Ella. ;-)

Agree tho' the children are beautiful........l think Bunny has a look of Princess about her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Makes you wonder why she isn`t the same with her son really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »

She doesn`t seem to know that KK has already done Playboy, and regrets it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In today's Mail Online she is saying again that she never uses make up. Again! I can't believe there is anyone still out there that thinks she is honest and "tells it like it is".

Oh and don't get me started on how her new perfume smells "loyal"!!
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Ms Steak wrote: »
    Makes you wonder why she isn`t the same with her son really.

What do you mean?:confused:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.heatworld.com/2014/11/did-katie-price-just-put-herself-forward-for-i-m-a-celebrity-for-the-third-time#image-10

Please no!

But actually quite sad to see the picture of her with (who I presume is) Junior. She was a lovely looking woman back then - why did she butcher her face into the one she's got now?
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.heatworld.com/2014/11/did-katie-price-just-put-herself-forward-for-i-m-a-celebrity-for-the-third-time#image-10

Please no!

But actually quite sad to see the picture of her with (who I presume is) Junior. She was a lovely looking woman back then - why did she butcher her face into the one she's got now?

It's such a shame and she looks really , really happy.