Here we go. Apparently Katie Price has Swine Flu.

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could it be that nobody turned up to the book signing so she magically contracted swine flu ?
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    *anticipates next headline*

"Pete gave me swine flu!!!!!"
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably caught off of that pig she's shagging nowdays.

More than likely missed her book signing with a hangover but had to make a headline grabbing excuse seeing as Petes story was coming out a few hours later.

Just wait for Kerry to announce she's got it now as she can't possibly not be in the papers as well
  • Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had to get it to coincide with Pete doing an interview in NOTW. Can't risk him getting more headlines.
  • HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »
    *anticipates next headline*

"Pete gave me swine flu!!!!!"

haha
    or
    Katie: "I'm on my deathbed"
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Jem19876 wrote: »
    She had to get it to coincide with Pete doing an interview in NOTW. Can't risk him getting more headlines.

It does make you wonder.

Easiest thing in the world to fake, seeing as you haven't got to see a doctor. Just get a self-diagnosis off the internet or NHS Direct.

"Hello, I've got a sore throat, a cough, sneezing a lot, and I ache."

"OK, sounds like flu."

Sorted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand the accusations of attention seeking and think you are probably right. However yet another thread about her gives her attention, which is what she wants, even if it is on a forum.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pwicey gets pig flu.

Ironic.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grr. I came back from a cruise a few weeks ago and developed Swine Flu. I had it for 2 weeks and the Tamiflu made me unable to eat, walk or even bathe. Even now, back at work I have back pain from the chest problems and extreme tiredness. Katie felt poorly after a 'dental operation' (she had a veneer replaced). Everyone feels a bit sick after anesthetic, it's not Swine Flu and I bet she is out and about in a day or so. She's even promised to be at the signing next Saturday! Hardly a promise you'd be able to keep if you had actual Swine Flu.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's getting desperate.......couldn't possibly be anything to do with Pete's 'exclusive' NOTW interview coming out, could it??! :yawn:

They're both really quite pathetic.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    She's getting desperate.......couldn't possibly be anything to do with Pete's 'exclusive' NOTW interview coming out, could it??! :yawn:

They're both really quite pathetic.

Is that the new "in-thing" contracting "swine-flu" when your status is going down the pan?
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she's already used up the cancer story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    This has to go down as the biggest pile of rubbish of the week if not month.

In my town people are all of a sudden getting swine flu left right and centre, and the funny thing about it (not swine flu) is that if you can imagine anyone getting it, it is the attention seekers I know, they are the ones who have suddenly got it. Yet they have only been diagnosed over the phone and I don't believe a word of it. Unless they have had the blood tests to prove it then I think this is becoming widely exaggerated.

My cousins neighbour had put on her FB status that she had swine flu, yet she was sat up late on Facebook, and had a full load of washing out on the line the next day, a load of rubbish!!
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She cannot have the Swine Flu

Pigs dont get it!!!!!!:)
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Quick recovery! She jetted out of the country this morning with shovel face and that hard faced female hanger-on!

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Quick recovery! She jetted out of the country this morning with shovel face and that hard faced female hanger-on!

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/

I think you are being unduly harsh. You can see from that picture that her face is very shiny so she is obviously sweating copiously from a high temperature. I hope she's not going to China for her hols.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That article is so misleading. It says that she quit the book signing because of dental problems yet they managed to squeeze swine flu in there too. I bet there's nowt wrong with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    Probably caught off of that pig she's shagging nowdays.

More than likely missed her book signing with a hangover but had to make a headline grabbing excuse seeing as Petes story was coming out a few hours later.

Just wait for Kerry to announce she's got it now as she can't possibly not be in the papers as well

Kerry K is in papers.. or at least her revolting husband is in photos of him virtually assaulting some stripper, whilst he and KK are allegedly trying to patch up split- again- on some holiday.
    KP is also allegedly moving that new man into her home.. what- when she can infect him with "swine flu"?

See her fans tore up her book.No loss since she never writes the thrash in first place.

It is so cynical the way both of them issue daily interview updates of divorce, alongside preparing their solo reality TV saga about it for maximum money returns.Every sordid detail, true or not, flushed out of privacy for money.Makes me feel ill because it is the two of them,not the press,who are doing all the yakking.The press, for once, do not have to invent the story like they did over Madonna/Guy who personally said very very little themselves.

Peter Andre may not be as loud or vulgar as she is, but he IS every bit as much dependent upon being a media **** for an income.Bad as each other ,and I find both despicable with no self respect whatsoever.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    DaisyLou wrote: »
    That article is so misleading. It says that she quit the book signing because of dental problems yet they managed to squeeze swine flu in there too. I bet there's nowt wrong with her.

There isn't, she's just pi$$ed off for yet another holiday with her new shag.
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    I think you are being unduly harsh. You can see from that picture that her face is very shiny so she is obviously sweating copiously from a high temperature. I hope she's not going to China for her hols.

Good points! :D
    Forum Member
    There isn't, she's just pi$$ed off for yet another holiday with her new shag.

Ewwwwwww! Fancy shagging that! :eek::cry:
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh there is something wrong with her and it's not Swine Flu...:D
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe not a swine flu, but she has a chronic case of mediawhoritis :cool:
  • DuchessKittyDuchessKitty Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a surprise. She needed material for her latest OK cover story!
    I can see it now:

"Katie: My battle with a deadly virus, and how much I suffered." Plus: "How Tamiflu turned me orange"
    Read Katie's EXCLUSIVE interview from her sickbed. Plus: our competition to win her used tissues!

Cynic: Moi? :-)