Options

I missed Xtra factor, did Tulisa calm down??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
Forum Member
✭✭
How was the atmosphere between the judges? Was Tulisa angry?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Why would she be angry? She wasn't angry at the end of the main show.
  • Options
    AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, she only knows how to act one way and thats like a thug. i felt she was going to start beating on Sir Barlow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    She was angry but what she said and done has been blown completely outta proportion again like everything she does. Plus in fairness Tulisa didn't really need to say much on Xtra Factor because a few of the callers said exactly what she was saying to gary
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't angry on the main show? She was being passionate about her girls.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    I agree she was very passionate on the main show but even she admitted on Xtra factor that she was starting to get a bit angry about garys comment
  • Options
    dvfan1dvfan1 Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    She was fine on Xtra and as said above the callers in did much of the talking for her.

Olly and Caroline asked her how her hand was and she laughed and said she was upset at Garys comments because she thought the performance was amazing ......as did Olly and Caroline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    She wasn't angry on the main show? She was being passionate about her girls.

I hate it when people end a definite sentence with a question mark. I never know how to read it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It did seem to me like she was angry with the other judges comments, or at least a bit upset. I don't think what they said was out of order