Comments

• ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Freeman000 wrote: »

Ottermode for me please :)
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am in between built and built fat at the mo. The bodybuilder looks like Kevin Levrone and the bear is strongman Derek Poundstone, both of these guys are genetic freaks!

The bodybuilder looks amazing IMO, but it would cost me tens if not hundreds of thousands, to look even close to that!
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Any for me. :o

I'd prefer the bear had some body hair though!
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am in between built and built fat at the mo. The bodybuilder looks like Kevin Levrone and the bear is strongman Derek Poundstone, both of these guys are genetic freaks!

The bodybuilder looks amazing IMO, but it would cost me tens if not hundreds of thousands, to look even close to that!

I love how you recognise them without needing to see their faces. :D
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The builtfan one was nice. Good strong man - but natural looking. The top three right were all yuck!
  • Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    I'm built fat, used to be athletic before I got ME, now I'm half in between. Still have a lot of muscle, but no real definition anymore. Still just as strong as I ever was though, surpringly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rename Athletic as Built, Built as Bodybuilder and Bodybuilder as 'Roid Face.

I'm closest to Ottermode, whatever that means! Ottermode should be Athletic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    I'm the Chubbyfat guy, same body hair amount too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like there's some types missing between ottermode and athletic.
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member

Surely it's a question largely of genetic potential, not cash? If you're genetically disposed to be an endomorph, you're never going to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club, no matter how much money and effort you expend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The OP seems to have neglected this thread. Too busy building MUSCLE I suppose, grrrr :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ottermode or athletic for me. :D
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely it's a question largely of genetic potential, not cash? If you're genetically disposed to be an endomorph, you're never going to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club, no matter how much money and effort you expend.

I meant cash for the drugs they use. Growth hormone costs a lot!
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm athletic, but I like bearmode, builtfat and bodybuilder.
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ottermode and athletic - HOT! Somewhere between the two is ideal.

Built and bearmode - appealing.

Skinnyfat and builtfat - no reaction.

Skinny, bodybuilder, chubbyfat, fatass - no thanks...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure that picture is the best example of skinny-fat. It does exist as a body type but in my opinion it would need a bigger belly than that. The picture of skinny-fat looks closer to 'average' to me, slim more than skinny and not fat.

I'm in between skinny and ottermode right now. My preference in a guy would by between skinny, ottermode and athletic (and their definition of skinny-fat).
  • humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the otter or built fat. Somewhere in between would be ideal.
  • pianofortepianoforte Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm athletic but without the tan, being a resident of this fair isle.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I admire anyone who can change their body type with lots of hard work. With or without cycling.

But what I think is a shame is when they go too far. Ie.. they reach the "athletic" stage on that image and just keep going, because anything past that is just too big imho.. unless they're entering into bodybuilding competitions. It's like they reach the sweet spot on their body and then just keep going and end up looking like a cartoon character due to wanting to look as big as possible. It's just not required. Plus it always amuses me that most body builders probably can't run a mile without keeling over.

Anyway, i'm skinnyfat. The belly appeared just before 30 like everyone said it would. However my arms are as thin as twigs. High metabolism I guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted (got into trouble for telling!) :o
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess I'm chubbyfat... A couple of years ago I was skinnyfat..

I could post a pic.. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find Ottermode and Builtfat the most appealing :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    I think if people rely on such superficial attributes to decide what they find attractive they must be rather vain which, in itself, is not attractive at all.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard today.

So what you're saying is if I didn't find the Bodybuilder attractive for example, then I'm vain :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I'm skinny and trying to get to ottermode :)
  • Delta TangoDelta Tango Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ottermode is hte nicest...

Unfortunately I think I'm a mix between the bottom three. :(