Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    The spot light is on Can, only they have been requested to explain there actions, if Blacksheep had anything to be picked up on by Can they would have done so by now

If that's the case then Kate will have no reason to settle out of court and the FMs can all grab their popcorn and wait for the fireworks to begin :)

(not holding my breath .... )
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    The spot light is on Can, only they have been requested to explain there actions, if Blacksheep had anything to be picked up on by Can they would have done so by now

Considering Jamelah Asmar had entered into a formal confidentiality agreement January 2009 with KP, a copy of which is before the court. Also was a trusted confidante who has acted in gross breach of trust.

The details in the Affidavit are the sort of detail of which the court commonly prohibits disclosure, even in those cases where the court does not prohibit the bare fact of a relationship or alleged relationship.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ever since he hired Claire Powell

.. or according to Kate/Junior - Hippo/Elephant

Tut tut tut Cyril
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tut tut tut Cyril

Well she wallows in mud and slings a lot of poo :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering Jamelah Asmar had entered into a formal confidentiality agreement January 2009 with KP, a copy of which is before the court. Also was a trusted confidante who has acted in gross breach of trust.

The details in the Affidavit are the sort of detail of which the court commonly prohibits disclosure, even in those cases where the court does not prohibit the bare fact of a relationship or alleged relationship.

Breach of trust maybe, but not libel right? So what she signed was true?
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    If that's the case then Kate will have no reason to settle out of court and the FMs can all grab their popcorn and wait for the fireworks to begin :)

(not holding my breath .... )

What about a live TV debate ... Kate vs Pete (with Claire under his podium, muppet style) and Ian Hyland can ask the questions.

Someone check for a free space on the CBBC schedule :D
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Jamelah has not long tweeted this..wonder if it's to do with the case?

Jus had sumfing amazing news....finally something to cheer me up
    I'm gonna say it again...I'm so happy right now. Good news
    @MrPeterAndre :)
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm completely lost, i go out for a few hours and there is 10 pages more. Can someone just summaries what you guys been saying and what is the latest details.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

I saw that too,
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    i'm completely lost, i go out for a few hours and there is 10 pages more. Can someone just summaries what you guys been saying and what is the latest details.

PA still a muppet who got monkey as his carer.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    PA still a muppet who got monkey as his carer.

I know that, that will never change.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The worst rated comment is 'bore off'. Stupidly usual troll thinks PA is invading their life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about a live TV debate ... Kate vs Pete (with Claire under his podium, muppet style) and Ian Hyland can ask the questions.

And you producing of course.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

Just looked her up but found a fake account someone has set up to pick on her. Wonder who did that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Just looked her up but found a fake account someone has set up to pick on her. Wonder who did that?

A real question ... How do you know if an account is fake on twitter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well this one is full of insults about Jamelah like 'why would I use my ex's surname when he never wanted me enough to marry me' & a nice pic of her showing her rug.

Don't know in general, if it's verified it's a real one usually. But not all real ones verify so they don't have responsibility.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Breach of trust maybe, but not libel right? So what she signed was true?

And Ryan Giggs will testify to just how water-tight and effective injunctions and gagging orders are ...
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Celebs (using term loosely) usually have verified accounts - confirmed by a tick next to the name (blue circle/white tick) so followers know they're following the real thing - although not every celebs bothers to do this. In general, if you're familiar with someone's tweets, it's usually easy enough to tell by the content whether it's real, fan, parody, pisstake or fake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    And Ryan Giggs will testify to just how water-tight and effective injunctions and gagging orders are ...

There is a claim with this trial, for a permanent injunction (it's on the net). So, who was it again who doesn't want things coming out? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another real question... Is this Jamelah a lads mag girl?
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How many more cancer foundations do we need though, and I say that seriously. There is no shortage of celebrities 'raising awareness' about this disease, I guess we will be treated to plenty of Pete visiting hospitals, bugging sick people and all while being filmed. Sorry but I'm too cynical about this man - a nice shield for when the nasty stuff about him comes out eventually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a look on Jamelahs account .. I couldn't see any abuser unless I've got the wrong account
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That would be the TV event of the...ever.

Ian Hyland has being monkeying about, PA has been on TV annoucing that he's going to be following people with camera around the Royal Marsden and has named a foundation after himself rather than his brother, erm...lots of humous.
    How many more cancer foundations do we need though, and I say that seriously. There is no shortage of celebrities 'raising awareness' about this disease, I guess we will be treated to plenty of Pete visiting hospitals, bugging sick people and all while being filmed. Sorry but I'm too cynical about this man - a nice shield for when the nasty stuff about him comes out eventually.

There is a very good reason for that...
    Just had a look on Jamelahs account .. I couldn't see any abuser unless I've got the wrong account

I just looked and must also have the wrong account...although the first person she tweeted was Claire33claire :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Peter Andre.
    Raising awareness of Peter Andre since his allotted 15 minutes of fame expired long,long ago.
This discussion has been closed.