Options

What's your pet doing right now ?

Comments

• Options
    ShuttermazeShuttermaze Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    Turbo, Cane and Bronte are watching me eat a bacon sarnie. What's the betting they'll get to finish it off for me.

Luna has gone out with Sally, hunting I think.. No idea where Henri is though. Galavanting I assume.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out looking for more mice in the torrential rain and battering winds :rolleyes:
  • Options
    michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dog's sulking because he got told off for eating the carpet :mad:

One of the cat's is still sulking after being neutered on Wednesday and the other one's fast asleep on top of the mouse tank. :eek:
  • Options
    mocha-lattemocha-latte Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What his alway's doing, when he thinks im not watching him.. Sitting on the sofa watching tv
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/1Sillywabbit/barneytv.jpg
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I just spoke to my BF who is off work today and he informed me "Amber is in the blinds", he then put the phone near her so I could say Hello :o She stuck her head out of the blind to find her Mummy, realised I wasn't there so promptly went back to trying to escape out of the window ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    My dog is pacing up and down the hallway because I am upstairs on the computer.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    My dog is sleeping next to me on the sofa and making little woof sounds in his sleep. It's cute. He must be dreaming!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being sick :eek:
  • Options
    Granny WeatherwaxGranny Weatherwax Posts: 52,923
    Forum Member
    Sitting on the corner of my desk glaring at me with evil intent, well it is 28 minutes until his feeding time. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see my neighbour's dog licking his balls :o
  • Options
    Granny WeatherwaxGranny Weatherwax Posts: 52,923
    Forum Member
    I can see my neighbour's dog licking his balls :o

Ya jealous? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ya jealous? :D

Every man is jealous but then if we could do it ourselves, you'd been on this forum alone reading women only threads ;)
  • Options
    dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just cleaned out my hamster Lewis's cage, and so hes currently putting his bedding where he wants it because obviously Mummy got it sooooo wrong :D
  • Options
    girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cats are probably doing what they always do in the afternoon sleeping on the beds (Murphy and Fergus on my daughters and Dylan on mine). The dog is on the pouffe next to me pretending to be asleep but he looks at me every time I put a Polo in my mouth in the hope I pass one to him. He loves Polos :D
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Kitty is sleeping:)
  • Options
    JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    My Dog's Sleeping. :)
  • Options
    SuperSpursSuperSpurs Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy (cat) just bought me her toy opossum :p
    Can hear her coming all the way up stairs mewing her head off then she drops it on the floor and wanders off, maybe I am supposed to babysit it while she does other stuff? :D
  • Options
    solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to own a pet but the situation at the moment means i can't. However, if I wave "hello" to all the pets in this thread, will they all wave back?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat is currently having one of the ten brushes she has a day.
    She meows for brushes she loves them so much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    solenoid wrote: »
    I'd love to own a pet but the situation at the moment means i can't. However, if I wave "hello" to all the pets in this thread, will they all wave back?

Well, I just showed your post to my big black furbaby who is, as usual, being my lap blanket, and he waved his paw at you. :D:D
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    He's sitting right in front of the TV watching Strictly Come Dancing and occasionally dragging his eyes away to run around in circles chase his tail.
  • Options
    solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I just showed your post to my big black furbaby who is, as usual, being my lap blanket, and he waved his paw at you. :D:D

Awww. I can imagine his little paw moving up and down.
    :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote: »
    My cat's tearing round the house like a thing possessed. So much excess energy to burn, I think :cool:

LOL! Our 3 fish are swimming around in their tank, with the middle one bullying the other two as usual. He gives me a load of cheek when I tell him off and gloops at me furiously at the side of the tank!:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy dawg is flat out asleep on the sofa, the cat is also fast asleep in another room.... :yawn: :sleep:
  • Options
    TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Nanook, my oldest(16 years) dog is sleeping, Kobe(7months), my puppy is being a pain as usual and my snake, cornflake is hiding under its log with misty eye's as she is sheding......

g