New Doctor Who Fan (Part Davison)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,666
    Forum Member
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh god I missed you guys!!!!:D

Won't have a chance to catch up now, not long come back from work, so a little tired! But wanna apologise for not being around for the last couple of days, was avoiding DS as I didn't want to read anymore of the stuff that was being written about RTD in the name of "Criticism"...and I knew if I stayed, I would not be able to keep my mouth shut!:o:D So best to avoid...and that means I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks....I'm going to wait untill the madness has died down. Only will pop in occasionaly to see you guys.

Hope you all had a fantastic year, and that the year to come brings you all the joy you want...and lots of new shiney Doctor Who too!!!:D

Wishing you all well!!!

Love Crazzy!!!

Happy 2010!!!!!!!

Awww... That was lovely ! Same to you, Crazzy !
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Won't have a chance to catch up now, not long come back from work, so a little tired! But wanna apologise for not being around for the last couple of days, was avoiding DS as I didn't want to read anymore of the stuff that was being written about RTD in the name of "Criticism"...and I knew if I stayed, I would not be able to keep my mouth shut!:o:D So best to avoid...and that means I won't be around much for the next couple of weeks....I'm going to wait untill the madness has died down. Only will pop in occasionaly to see you guys.

Hope you all had a fantastic year, and that the year to come brings you all the joy you want...and lots of new shiney Doctor Who too!!!:D

Wishing you all well!!!

Love Crazzy!!!

Happy 2010!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Crazzy!:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eowyn W wrote: »
    While I remember, Happy New Year to our lovely mods - we think you are great! :)

....especially the ones working tonight and over the xmas period!:)
  • Eowyn WEowyn W Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    Hello crazzy! Good to see you *hugs*
  • Tigger-RooTigger-Roo Posts: 10,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wishing you all well!!!

Love Crazzy!!!

Happy 2010!!!!!!!

Happy New Year Crazzy! Thanks for popping in, and hope to catch up with you properly soon. All the best for 2010. :)
    Forum Member
    While I remember, Happy New Year to our lovely mods - we think you are great! :)

*nods in agreement* We do, we do ! You gave us a great title thanks to the personalized parts and we'll always have a crate of virtual champagne for you (*winks* don't forget that once we're through with the Doctors we move onto the companions *winks again* :p )
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    MY NEW YEAR IS RUINED ALREADY!!!

I HAVE JUST SEEN MYLEENE KLASS!!!
    :mad::mad::mad:

:p

BAARRRROOOOWWWWWMANNNNN!!!

*shakes fist*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Solamenn wrote: »
    *nods in agreement* We do, we do ! You gave us a great title thanks to the personalized parts and we'll always have a crate of virtual champagne for you (*winks* don't forget that once we're through with the Doctors we move onto the companions *winks again* :p )

Ditto that!

I'm off to bed now Whoonies. A big day ahead when we wake up. Sleep well and see you soon.

Tiggs
    x
    Forum Member
    I'm off for the night. When we get up it'll be a crazy day so I'd better go to bed so that I'll be in top form for it :D
    Night everyone ! Enjoy the rest of the evening !
    Forum Member
    Tigger-Roo wrote: »
    Ditto that!

I'm off to bed now Whoonies. A big day ahead when we wake up. Sleep well and see you soon.

Tiggs
    x

Nighty-night Tiggs.

:yawn::sleep:
    Forum Member
    Not sure if I will sleep quite yet, though - between the fireworks and the screaming fight out on the landing, it is a little loud round here...
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year Everyone!

Here's to 2010, I can't think of a better bunch of people to spend it with. Hope you all have a good year.

seconded!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god I missed you guys!!!!

Love Crazzy!!!

Happy 2010!!!!!!!

Crazzmatazz!! :D:D missed you hunn!!

happy Whoonie Year to you too!
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    blimey thats quite a display you had there....

just something I knocked up for you lot :o
    Tumpy wrote: »
    Happy New Year Fellow Whoonies

and to you as well :)
    Ooo! Pretty sparkles! :)

oooh it was nothing.... :o

looking forward to Part Tennant!

you are already one hour old in 2010!
    so HNY for an hour ago ;)

right.......I have had five texts now, so I had better reply to those peeps!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, it's all gone quiet round my way....my neighbours clearly over did earlier this evening, I shall probably find vomit on the streets on my way to the newsagents in the morning.

Night all. Big day tomorrow. Well in terms of Doctor Who anyway. Mainly for me tomorrow will involved switching on BBC HD and eating pork scratchings, but you know what I mean...:D
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year all!

Only a few hours to go!

Muttley, Doctor Who and eating pork scratchings sounds like a good way to spend an hour or so ;)
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Happy New Year all!

Only a few hours to go!

Muttley, Doctor Who and eating pork scratchings sounds like a good way to spend an hour or so ;)

Happy New Year! Just one more sleep till The End of Time!
  • SheMoore19SheMoore19 Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooops! I missed it. lol :o

Anyway, a VERY HAPPY 2010 to each and every one of you. Thanks for making 2009 a lot of fun. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    Night everyone see you later.
  • NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year! Just one more sleep till The End of Time!

You can sleep?
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the Asti now. Put the white wine back in the fridge. I enjoyed the new Star Trek film actually. Thought the chap who played Bones was extremely good. It's a pretty good film.

Yes seeing Jack today has made me eager to see his return, didn't realise how much I missed him actually.

Happy new year whoonies xxx

and Tigger that will be Karl urban he played Eomer in Lord of the rings trilogy and i agree he is channeling Deforest Kelly and is totally awesome

Kenneth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Happy New Year all!

Only a few hours to go!

SheMoore19 wrote: »
    Ooops! I missed it. lol :o

Anyway, a VERY HAPPY 2010 to each and every one of you. Thanks for making 2009 a lot of fun. :D

Happy New Year to you both! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kw4121 wrote: »
    Happy new year whoonies xxx

and Tigger that will be Karl urban he played Eomer in Lord of the rings trilogy and i agree he is channeling Deforest Kelly and is totally awesome

Kenneth

Blimey! I remember Karl Uban from LoTR very well but I never twigged it was the same chap. Awesome stuff as you say.

How are you feeling by the way?
  • dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all.

I am beyond excited today!
    Forum Member
    *enters zombie-like in the thread*

Morning guys. I overslept again. My mission today is to wake up, get some work done and watch WoM and EoT part 1 before part 2. If I manage to shake a leg, I might do it :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all.

I am beyond excited today!

Morning Dgem. I'm 50/50. Half excited and half apprehensive.

Morning guys. I overslept again. My mission today is to wake up, get some work done and watch WoM and EoT part 1 before part 2. If I manage to shake a leg, I might do it :rolleyes:

Morning Solamenn. Don't work too hard. I have a pile of ironing to do today but that's the extent of my workload. :D
  • dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have a busy day planned too. Squee like mad all morning then rewatch part 1 just in time for part 2 lol
This discussion has been closed.