David Tennant could come back? (Merged)

12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    TEDR wrote: »
    And no reason why the Tardis couldn't be replaced by a giraffe with attitude.

How does the Doctor get in?
  • davebtdavebt Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Tennant was an actor playing a part that is now dead. It is the idea that Tennant is somehow the perfect who that annoys me. Yes he did well, but I was gagging for a regeneration at the end, it all became so self indulged with Tennant and RTD having their drawn out last hurrah.

And as for "I don't want to go"..... far, far too human. Probably the crappiest line a time lord has ever said.

Regeneration is about renewal and moving on; the King is dead, long live the King. NEXT!
  • TalmaTalma Posts: 10,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davebt wrote: »
    Tennant was an actor playing a part that is now dead. It is the idea that Tennant is somehow the perfect who that annoys me. Yes he did well, but I was gagging for a regeneration at the end, it all became so self indulged with Tennant and RTD having their drawn out last hurrah.

And as for "I don't want to go"..... far, far too human. Probably the crappiest line a time lord has ever said.

Regeneration is about renewal and moving on; the King is dead, long live the King. NEXT!

I absolutely agree, if anyone deserved to come back, were it possible, it would be McGann if only to give him a decent run. It won't happen though. Tennant was very close to overstaying his welcome as far as I was concerned, whereas I want Matt to stay...if only to see how he'd get on with Jack, if we allowed to see that.
    Oh well. Next...