Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    It was their 2 year anniversary.....when is he supposed to post it??

2nd year anniversary of what though, he didn't explain?

It was the belated part that got me & making sure we knew it was an eternity ring.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was the belated part that got me & making sure we knew it was an eternity ring.

BEL, it was just the 'two year anniversary'. That could encompass many things! **shudders**

Now, if I was a cynic, I'd say one of MMC many buddies in the idustry, say BFF, the odious DW, could have possibly suggested (off the record, I'm sure) that TM hold off on the anniversary/eternity ring snaps until such times when they would become much more relevant and have more of an impact, considering what was going on em, elsewhere :D
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Tbh, I think everything he does now is about selling his pretend perfect life rather than getting one over on her now. I don't think he's beyond using her to score points but I genuinely think he's way past the stage of giving a crap about her silly publicity seeking games and he's now more about having nothing left to flog now his music career has crashed and burned so he's continuing with the Waltonesque life with his natural and private fiancée.

Concur 100%. Of course there are obvious point-scoring times but his focus now seems very much on pushing the roses-round-the-door life for OK! covers and of course ongoing promotion of his tour.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Possibly give or take a few days:D

Two year anniversary of the day they met? Two year anniversary of the their first date? :confused:

Maybe Dr Embolism is more specific with the dates of such things. Afterall, this is a man who didn't know she'd lived in Africa for part of her youth!;-)

ETA:
    Pete tweeted the snap earlier today with the message: “Wanted to show you ems belated anniversary present. Eternity ring :))))”

And here's how that article was wrapped up:

'Honestly, could their relationship be any more like a fairytale if they tried?':D

And that, my fellow TM posters, is exactly the kind of text he's hoping for and relying on! All IMHO, of course!!;-)

Fairytale?

Once Upon a Time, the short, perma-tanned Prince DOTY got terrible kidney stones. The kindly King Dr Ru made him all better and introduced Prince DOTY to his beautiful daughter, the natural private Princess Embolism. Even though Princess Embolism was 17 years younger, several inches taller and likely a good 100 IQ points ahead of Prince DOTY, Prince DOTY somehow managed to get her to sleep with him, er, I mean, Princess Embolism was immediately struck by Prince DOTY's handsomeness and they fell madly in true love. King Dr Ru was of course delighted, because who wouldn't be if their daughter got it on with Prince DOTY? He's the perfect man. *cough*

Prince DOTY introduced Princess Embolism to his two cash cows, sorry, children - Prince Junior and Princess Bista/Pringles/Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mich & Tich, and they loved her natural privateness just as much as he did. Princess Embolism sort-of moved into Prince DOTY's rubbish OK! cover house, er, castle, and they lived an idyllic existence, with Prince DOTY patronising her hilariously about his earning abilities, and romantically completely failing to learn anything about her life then getting equally romantically pissed off when she reminded him about it.

Prince DOTY was truely overwhelmed with pure joy when Princess Embolism told him they were going to have little baby of their very own, and he absolutely hadn't told one of his hangers-on, er, loyal subjects, that he didn't want any more cash cows, I mean, children. OK! magazine, er, I mean the kingdom's town criers, told totally true tales of Prince Embolism's banging baby body and sexy maternity wear, created specially by her fairy godmother, Amy Childs.

Prince DOTY proposed to Prince Embolism in the beautiful setting of the floor of the castle's spare bedroom. A few days later, their little baby was born and CAN, er, the kingdom rejoiced. After a period of tedium, I mean, breathless anticipation, it was announced that the baby had been named Princess Moneyspinner, sorry, Amelia/Millie/Pigeon.

Now, Prince DOTY has bought Princess Embolism a big show off ring, er a beautiful diamond, and after their cruel separation of thousands and thousands of miles, they will be eventually reunited and marry in a romantic ceremony that will be on the front page of the Sun for a day and then completely forgotten about, I mean passed down through legend by the people of the kingdom. Then, and only then, will Princess Embolism be able to give Prince DOTY the Prince Mini-Me he longs for, and they will live cheesily, er happily ever after.

The End

(I may have too much time on my hands). :D
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Fairytale?

Once Upon a Time, the short, perma-tanned Prince DOTY got terrible kidney stones. The kindly King Dr Ru made him all better and introduced Prince DOTY to his beautiful daughter, the natural private Princess Embolism. Even though Princess Embolism was 17 years younger, several inches taller and likely a good 100 IQ points ahead of Prince DOTY, Prince DOTY somehow managed to get her to sleep with him, er, I mean, Princess Embolism was immediately struck by Prince DOTY's handsomeness and they fell madly in true love. King Dr Ru was of course delighted, because who wouldn't be if their daughter got it on with Prince DOTY? He's the perfect man. *cough*

Prince DOTY introduced Princess Embolism to his two cash cows, sorry, children - Prince Junior and Princess Bista/Pringles/Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mich & Tich, and they loved her natural privateness just as much as he did. Princess Embolism sort-of moved into Prince DOTY's rubbish OK! cover house, er, castle, and they lived an idyllic existence, with Prince DOTY patronising her hilariously about his earning abilities, and romantically completely failing to learn anything about her life then getting equally romantically pissed off when she reminded him about it.

Prince DOTY was truely overwhelmed with pure joy when Princess Embolism told him they were going to have little baby of their very own, and he absolutely hadn't told one of his hangers-on, er, loyal subjects, that he didn't want any more cash cows, I mean, children. OK! magazine, er, I mean the kingdom's town criers, told totally true tales of Prince Embolism's banging baby body and sexy maternity wear, created specially by her fairy godmother, Amy Childs.

Prince DOTY proposed to Prince Embolism in the beautiful setting of the floor of the castle's spare bedroom. A few days later, their little baby was born and CAN, er, the kingdom rejoiced. After a period of tedium, I mean, breathless anticipation, it was announced that the baby had been named Princess Moneyspinner, sorry, Amelia/Millie/Pigeon.

Now, Prince DOTY has bought Princess Embolism a big show off ring, er a beautiful diamond, and after their cruel separation of thousands and thousands of miles, they will be eventually reunited and marry in a romantic ceremony that will be on the front page of the Sun for a day and then completely forgotten about, I mean passed down through legend by the people of the kingdom. Then, and only then, will Princess Embolism be able to give Prince DOTY the Prince Mini-Me he longs for, and they will live cheesily, er happily ever after.

The End

:D:D:D:D:D
    Love it:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fairytale?

The End

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o Since he vanquished her..
    Um... privacy? :blush:

ps: Kat, did your exams have anything to do with creative writing? Your fairy tale is fab!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    :o Since he vanquished her..
    Um... privacy? :blush:

ps: Kat, did your exams have anything to do with creative writing? Your fairy tale is fab!

Heh, nothing at all actually, but thank you! :D

The though of Andre "vanquishing" anything makes me feel a bit unwell...:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fairytale?

The End

*wipes a joyful tear* Beautiful stuff, Kat. :D:D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat - have you ever thought about offering your services to KP as a new ghost writer?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate to be a pedant..buuuuuut.......

DOTY is technically out of date :D

And no, minor DOTY awards don't count, it had to be the big budget hotel chain one that gets in the papers and even had the Barlow, Farrah turn up.

It's FDOTY from now on, please.

Roses round the door, yeah..but with the family home for sale and Private moving back to her parent with baby...which door exactly?
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fairytale?

The End

:D:D:D
    *claps*
    You madam, are a bloody genius - although you're clearly wasting your talents on Tangoman.

Fairytale indeed.
    Would that be "The Princess and the Pea-Brain" or "Beauty and the sexy Beast"?
    ( Personally I think there may be a touch of "The Emperor's New Clothes" about the whole relationship ).

I'm not entirely sure that Tangoman does save his most insufferable self-promotion for the times when KP is at her most deranged ( when isn't she?) but I can't believe that he's entirely sorry that her meltdown has rather fortuitously coincided with his re-enactment of the greatest love story ever told.

Has anyone managed to work out exactly what anniversary it was?
    *Tries not to think too hard that it's the anniversary of the ex-DOTY vanquishing Princess Emily on the back bedroom shagpile*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Kat - have you ever thought about offering your services to KP as a new ghost writer?

I was thinking of applying to CAN to be farticle writer in residence. I've clearly got the patter down perfectly. "Fairytale romance", "more in love than ever" "loved up" "private Emily" "handsome Peter" etc.
    :D:D:D
    *claps*
    You madam, are a bloody genius - although you're clearly wasting your talents on Tangoman.

Fairytale indeed.
    Would that be "The Princess and the Pea-Brain" or "Beauty and the sexy Beast"?
    ( Personally I think there may be a touch of "The Emperor's New Clothes" about the whole relationship ).

I'm not entirely sure that Tangoman does save his most insufferable self-promotion for the times when KP is at her most deranged ( when isn't she?) but I can't believe that he's entirely sorry that her meltdown has rather fortuitously coincided with his re-enactment of the greatest love story ever told.

Has anyone managed to work out exactly what anniversary it was?
    *Tries not to think too hard that it's the anniversary of the ex-DOTY vanquishing Princess Emily on the back bedroom shagpile*

*vomits*
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Fairytale?

The End

BEST POST OF THE YEAR 😄👏👏👏👏👏👏
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope you're all sat down folks
    RYLAN CLARK HAS JOINED CAN 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Any bets a two hander with loves his kids on itv 2 on the cards ???

Have to ask Can CAN cope ????😳😳😳😳😁

Which ego will implode first ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to be interesting as wouldn't they both be after the same type of work, presenting.
    I think Rylan probably has better skills than TM he hasn't done too badly on BBOTS although I've stopped watching it now.
    How are they going to divvy up the work?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Going to be interesting as wouldn't they both be after the same type of work, presenting.
    I think Rylan probably has better skills than TM he hasn't done too badly on BBOTS although I've stopped watching it now.
    How are they going to divvy up the work?

Rylan is by far a millions times better at presenting than TM, he's natural, likeable, can think on his feet unlike TM, who relies solely on autocue & CP, Gemma in the background trying to steer him in the right direction.

Perhaps Rylan shall be CAN's new golden boy & slowly but surely get all the decent work which, imo, would be the right way to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan is by far a millions times better at presenting than TM, he's natural, likeable, can think on his feet unlike TM, who relies solely on autocue & CP, Gemma in the background trying to steer him in the right direction.

Perhaps Rylan shall be CAN's new golden boy & slowly but surely get all the decent work which, imo, would be the right way to go.

^ Yes, no comparison between the two. Rylan's natural and very engaging style is so easy to warm to. He should do well as he's definitely earned his stripes on BOTS.

They do have very different markets and appeal though so can't really see him and TM being put forward for the same gigs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never been able to bring myself to watch TM so in all honesty I wouldn't know. He makes me cringe in embarrassment if I ever accidentally come across him on telly.
    But I don't mind Rylan and I would watch 60 minute make over again if he was doing the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    ^ Yes, no comparison between the two. Rylan's natural and very engaging style is so easy to warm to. He should do well as he's definitely earned his stripes on BOTS.

They do have very different markets and appeal though so can't really see him and TM being put forward for the same gigs.

Oh I agree, they do have very different markets, I've not followed BB this year but I did watch Rylan present the last series of BOTS & he was perfect for it, however I think he could be quite adaptable and his career will go from strength to strength.

However, I struggle to think of what TM could present, certainly not live TV:o I've never seen 60mm, is this his niche, boring & safe?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Someone on the Rylan thread has pointed out he's very friendly with Kkkkaty 🙀
    Any betting this is going to cause bother ????😎
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have never been able to bring myself to watch TM so in all honesty I wouldn't know. He makes me cringe in embarrassment if I ever accidentally come across him on telly.
    But I don't mind Rylan and I would watch 60 minute make over again if he was doing the show.

I'm easily amused but I do find it funny the way "cringe" is used in so many posts about TM:D
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm easily amused but I do find it funny the way "cringe" is used in so many posts about TM:D

Yes, over and over again by the same handful of people, ad nauseum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I agree, they do have very different markets, I've not followed BB this year but I did watch Rylan present the last series of BOTS & he was perfect for it, however I think he could be quite adaptable and his career will go from strength to strength.

Oh absolutely. He's a grafter and while I'm not saying he could be Jeremy Paxman's replacement, ;-) he's certainly got the wit, ability and personality to do very well in tv. I really wish him well.
    However, I struggle to think of what TM could present, certainly not live TV:o I've never seen 60mm, is this his niche, boring & safe?:confused:

I see PA as more of gap-filler rather than a presenter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Oh absolutely. He's a grafter and while I'm not saying he could be Jeremy Paxman's replacement, ;-) he's certainly got the wit, ability and personality to do very well in tv. I really wish him well.

I see PA as more of gap-filler rather than a presenter.

You mean a bit like the testcard????😳
This discussion has been closed.