Simon Cowell GAY proof

Comments

• ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was ignored the first time.

This thread is no place for facts, Sid. There's a gay-celeb fantasy to get hot and bothered over (can't say Cowell does it for me, but I guess it takes all sorts).
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well one thing I will say that if hey are lying they are in big trouble which leads me to believe it may be rue and also leads to the question why hide it now? I get that a few years ago there was still a thing around being gay on TV but now whats the point in hiding?
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    but Does anyone really care

^^^ This.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well one thing I will say that if hey are lying they are in big trouble which leads me to believe it may be rue and also leads to the question why hide it now? I get that a few years ago there was still a thing around being gay on TV but now whats the point in hiding?

Varey won't be in any trouble at all unless he repeats the allegation outside court.

All this will likely do is make the inevitable return of N'Dubz next year rather "tricky". I'm sure if they release anything new, it'll be conveniently buried unless it charts of it's own accord.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Varey won't be in any trouble at all unless he repeats the allegation outside court.

All this will likely do is make the inevitable return of N'Dubz next year rather "tricky". I'm sure if they release anything new, it'll be conveniently buried unless it charts of it's own accord.

For a third time, he didn't make the allegation in court.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if Varey was making up his knowledge about it so he could have something juicy to tell a film director/producer who might offer his friend and by extension employer a lucrative role in a film.

I wouldn't take this as proof of SC being gay.
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He won't be in trouble anyway, it's not illegal to say that someone's gay.
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All it's "proof" of is that witness testimony said under oath is exempt from any libel action. If anyone repeated it outside of the court, I have no doubts that Cowell would sue.

Anyway, this thread will be gone soon and so will the OP i expect ..

Why would I be gone? The deletion of this is nothing to do with me and I was unaware discussion of this could hinder anything in a court or cause legal problems? It is about Simon Cowell and his 'alleged' homosexuality. It is not about the court case at all. It's simply proof (at least a confirmation to me) that he backs for the other side. That is all. I have said nothing about where the facts came from (apart from now), neither have I discussed them, I have merely said it is proof about Simon. Why are you being so arsey towards me?

Mods: if this is a problem, then feel free to delete.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    He won't be in trouble anyway, it's not illegal to say that someone's gay.

Exactly. This is about Simon only. No one else
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe i'm wrong, but why do I get a whiff of homophobia in this comment?

Lol. So I am homophobic towards myself am I?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would I be gone? The deletion of this is nothing to do with me and I was unaware discussion of this could hinder anything in a court or cause legal problems? It is about Simon Cowell and his 'alleged' homosexuality. It is not about the court case at all. It's simply proof (at least a confirmation to me) that he backs for the other side. That is all. I have said nothing about where the facts came from (apart from now), neither have I discussed them, I have merely said it is proof about Simon. Why are you being so arsey towards me?

Mods: if this is a problem, then feel free to delete.

It's a million miles from "proof", especially considering the source.

And i'm not being "arsey", all I was doing was pointing out the track record of the mods in not allowing any conversation involving any active trials in the UK and the fact that repeatedly posting threads trying to get around that usually ends up in a 'holiday'

The tape recording was entered in to evidence so it's part of the trial so, consequently, likely will result in the thread deletion..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why are you the one talking so much about the case and bringing up others? You have a go at me for starting a thread (I never mentioned the case or ANYONE attributed to it - you have :confused:) you're being highly annoying.

On another point. I'm on a phone so I can't multiquote easily, sorry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a million miles from "proof", especially considering the source.

And i'm not being "arsey", all I was doing was pointing out the track record of the mods in not allowing any conversation involving any active trials in the UK and the fact that repeatedly posting threads trying to get around that usually ends up in a 'holiday'

The tape recording was entered in to evidence so it's part of the trial so, consequently, likely will result in the thread deletion..

Well that's your opinion, not mine. You are entitled to whatever you think and can say or suggest otherwise to people. But you're a bit hell bent (if you'll pardon the pun...) on forcing this opinion onto everyone else. I also haven't 'repeatedly' made threads to get around anything ! This is the first thread regarding anything that is involved with the case. You seem full of self importance, and really rude.

I've already said, mods delete this if necessary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's your opinion, not mine. You are entitled to whatever you think and can say or suggest otherwise to people. But you're a bit hell bent (if you'll pardon the pun...) on forcing this opinion onto everyone else. I also haven't 'repeatedly' made threads to get around anything ! Ugh.

I've already said, mods delete this if necessary.

I'm not trying to force anything on to anyone. Sure, i've been caught up arguing the toss with some people, but if that's come across as "forcing" anything then I'm only too happy to apologise.

Anyway, to save further hassle, i'll leave it alone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    This thread is no place for facts, Sid. There's a gay-celeb fantasy to get hot and bothered over (can't say Cowell does it for me, but I guess it takes all sorts).

I have no idea what this means, I don't fancy him. Lol. I just find it hilarious this has come out after the millions he has spent to squash the rumours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not trying to force anything on to anyone. Sure, i've been caught up arguing the toss with some people, but if that's come across as "forcing" anything then I'm only too happy to apologise.

Anyway, to save further hassle, i'll leave it alone.

Sounds good to me :) I shan't reply to this thread any longer either.
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea what this means, I don't fancy him. Lol. I just find it hilarious this has come out after the millions he has spent to squash the rumours.

I apologise for any misunderstanding. I was unaware you had access to Simon Cowell's finances.
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter, it is inconsequential on the guilt or innocence of the defendant.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think so. It's merely a piece of gossip that emerged as evidence during a criminal trial.

If a witness said as part of their testimony during a trial "Male celebrity A wears women's clothes and make up when he's at home" and it was then reported in the media, I believe we would be perfectly free to discuss the issue here.
  • Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never had a hard time believing he is gay. All the seemingly convenient 'relationships' etc and his apparent discomfort about the subject.
    I do think however, that if it is true, it is amazing the lengths he has gone to to appear straight, or at least deflect suspicion. People on here have asked why he would cover it up, when most people would not care. And i think most people have always assumed it anyway. No, I think he has his own, personal reasons. It certainly looks a though if he is gay he's VERY uncomfortable with it. He always seems a rather sad person to me, despite his wealth.
  • daveyfsdaveyfs Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought he was gay, not that it matters one bit. Only real mystery is whether he's a top or a bottom. Maybe that will come out too. :)
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Is anyone really shocked or surprised?

Cowell is probably bisexual and now wants a family, it's no big deal.
  • Seany101Seany101 Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    No they have cheryl and mel b on xfactor this year, give it another couple of years and he'll come out of the closet with a bang, be in a relationship with louis walsh, have cher and madonna on xfactor and dye his white shirts pink. All for the ratings of course. Lol
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never had a hard time believing he is gay. All the seemingly convenient 'relationships' etc and his apparent discomfort about the subject.
    I do think however, that if it is true, it is amazing the lengths he has gone to to appear straight, or at least deflect suspicion. People on here have asked why he would cover it up, when most people would not care. And i think most people have always assumed it anyway. No, I think he has his own, personal reasons. It certainly looks a though if he is gay he's VERY uncomfortable with it. He always seems a rather sad person to me, despite his wealth.

One possible reason is that his mother is still alive. Perhaps he doesn't want to upset her?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »

I think it's awfully judgemental to assume we all want Simon on the team.

Course it's not 'proof' but the thread is here because Simon's name came up in a court case, not because he's a 'gay-celeb fantasy' and I think you need to recheck the definition of fantasy because if anyone's been living in, and surrounding himself with legions of it over the years (for whatever reason you care to argue), it's been Simon Cowell himself.

If he'd have been mr average joe made good, he'd never have needed the services of Max Clifford for starters. You don't hire a powerhouse to rep/protect mr average.