I want RTD back (sorry but I do)

2»

Comments

• Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mulett wrote: »
    To be fair, John, the debate isn't over - we are allowed to post opinions that aren't the same as yours. Shame you chose to respond in such a disrespectful manner.

When the first response quoting me is "Rubbish" then I tend to sink to the "disrespectful" levels you are yourself quoting Mulett - this isn't debate, this is Pest Control and quite frankly, it is a shameful indictment on alleged fans of a series that is nearly 50 years old - terms such as "crap" "shit" and other equally unpleasant critical terms have no place here nor do spurious comparisons between Executive Producers past, present or future - if I wanted to post in a Creche, I would...this used to be an adult forum but sadly it has descended into silly, illiterate nonsense where 500 threads appear on the same episode just to put dull people's name's in print for a few minutes...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sector_15 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but it is true. You can probably pull half a dozen (at a push) decent original Who stories.
    I think that everything we've had so far Nu Who has been so much better than the original. Even DT gurning and running about.

No well i totally disagree with you. Don't you remember Tom Baker or Davison? I remember it being the one unmissable shows on tv.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the first response quoting me is "Rubbish" then I tend to sink to the "disrespectful" levels you are yourself quoting Mulett - this isn't debate, this is Pest Control and quite frankly, it is a shameful indictment on alleged fans of a series that is nearly 50 years old - terms such as "crap" "shit" and other equally unpleasant critical terms have no place here nor do spurious comparisons between Executive Producers past, present or future - if I wanted to post in a Creche, I would...this used to be an adult forum but sadly it has descended into silly, illiterate nonsense where 500 threads appear on the same episode just to put dull people's name's in print for a few minutes...

Please stop insulting Mullet. I have reported your comments for rudeness.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,835
    Administrator
    Hi,

It would appear that this thread is no longer constructive and has therefore been closed.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.