I envy your ciggies...gave up on 1Aug..but miss them..:rolleyes:

I had a pot-noodle (sweet and sour)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    2 slices white bread toast with butter and jam and mug of tea
  • petral_galpetral_gal Posts: 1,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woke up with a Mad Friday hangover, so my breakfast - at 5pm tonight - was chicken fried rice... :O
  • AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chicken tikka masala with potato wedges! What a healthy nutritional way to start my perfect day! :D

Oh and my advent chocolate and some orange segments but they were icky sicky. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a cup of coffee and a bit of fruit later on in the morning.

Yesterday I went to Pret a Manger for breakfast I had some porridge with honey for the first time in an absolute age and it was wonderful! :D:)
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chicken Tikka Masala, Pilau rice and two Naan breads. What can I say, I had a curry craving.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Rice Krispies. It's a big box that seems to have lasted me well over a week, I've been eating it all during exam time.
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SN-22 wrote: »
    I had a cup of coffee and a bit of fruit later on in the morning.

Yesterday I went to Pret a Manger for breakfast I had some porridge with honey for the first time in an absolute age and it was wonderful! :D:)

I don't like the porridge from pret as they don't make it with skimmed milk:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the porridge from pret as they don't make it with skimmed milk:(

Which sort of milk do they use? Semi-skimmed? But given how cold it's been recently, it certainly went down well regardless! :p
  • indianwellsindianwells Posts: 12,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was in a US airport at 5.30 this morning and the only thing open was a bloody Burger King. I had something called a " Croissan'wich! It was a split Croissant with a sausage patty and egg. It was actually not bad, and filled a hole!
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SN-22 wrote: »
    Which sort of milk do they use? Semi-skimmed? But given how cold it's been recently, it certainly went down well regardless! :p
    Well the chap in the one near me said it was full fat.
    I was in a US airport at 5.30 this morning and the only thing open was a bloody Burger King. I had something called a " Croissan'wich! It was a split Croissant with a sausage patty and egg. It was actually not bad, and filled a hole!

At least it wa breakfast (ish), earlier in the year when I was flying back from Barcelona, the only thing they really had was McDonalds, it was 8.30am and they said they didn't have any of the breakfast items available that morning so I had a big mac:o not as bad as another girl who is saw that was eating a McFlurry!:eek::D
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    I broke from my usual yoghurt followed by a boiled egg to have two grilled rashers with ketchup and one slice of buttered toast. :cool:
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Technically i had 2 breakfasts today as i was up at 5am, but couldnt make it in to work due to the snow, so egg and soldiers at about 7ish then a small bacon baguette at about 11am!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    I had a wholegrain seeded bagel with a lil cream cheese substitute and red onion :D mm.
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nothing, never do :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    2 slices of brown bread toasted with butter and cheese spread and cup of coffee
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cinnamon porridge and 2 apricots :]
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sausage and egg sarnie.
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Two grilled rashers, a slice of lightly buttered toast and a nice, piping hot mug of tea. Which was needed, believe me, it was -17 degrees celsius (0 degrees F) this morning (in the West of Ireland, not Salisbury).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weetabix & hot milk and a banana. I actually prefer cold milk, cereal & some fruit but it was Freezing here today. It was nice for a change!
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a soft boiled free range Egg,Two pieces of wholemeal toast and Two mugs of Tea.