Natalie Casssidy Attacked by Fiance

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marvola45 wrote: »
    The link doesn't work because you've got two 'http://'s in it.

Working Link

:) Cheers.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it true that in the latest Ok magazine Nat Cass is holding the slipper that she got attacked with in a photoshoot ?
    Well is it true that Nat Cassidy posed with the slipper that attacked her?
    That wasn't even funny the first time you posted it.:yawn:
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smallalien wrote: »
    For a start I refuse to believe that you grew up in a home with domestic violence because if you had you'd know that the police want as little to do with it as possible.

Also I do think what she reported was trivial. Personally I don't really want the police to waste time on a celebrity with the arse on because her top got slightly damaged when there are for more serious offences out there which get a hell of a lot less police attention
    Smallalien wrote: »
    Too right. You hear stories of women being raped, beaten, tortured, abused for years by their partner yet we're supposed to be beside ourselves with grief because poor old Nat had a bit of mascara chucked at her.
    AJXX wrote: »
    I don't think anyone said she shouldn't have reported it to the police - its the selling her story yet again to the media that people have an issue with and the way she makes things sound 100 times worse to gain more exposure, like saying she thinks he will stanch the baby. Nobody is saying that abuse is alright, everyone here simply dislikes her because she is a shameless media ****.
    Erm, yes they did. As have you by implication in your nasty, repetitive posts...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Erm, yes they did. As have you by implication in your nasty, repetitive posts...

Have I, where? :confused:

I've only expressed my strong dislike for the 'woman', but I have never said she shouldn't have reported it to the police. I can tell you that right now without even having to check over my posts.

The only thing I said she shouldn't have done is gone running to the magazines selling her story, yet again, as I've said before, however tedious, I (and most of the other posters on this thread) cannot stand her because she is a media **** and will sell any story she can to keep herself in the public eye, she is a tedious self publicising bore.
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    :) You must be so proud of her.

This weekend, she has gone on a camping trip with the cadets. It's the first time she has been away from home :cry::cry: She knows just what she wants to do with herself and I am so, so proud of her. Always said I would support her every step of the way. And at her school she is like a supporter for children in her school of abuse. She tells them about me and how my family have treated her, so that others know they are not alone, that she understands.