The Ghost Hunter: CBBC

Ribbed.CenturyRibbed.Century Posts: 87
Forum Member
Does anyone remember this TV show that ran from 2000-2002 called The Ghost Hunter? It was about this brother and sister who had second sight and they met a ghost called William and they knew that the ghost hunter was Ms Croker.

I mention it because I noticed it on Youtube last year and I watched every episode from all 3 series and it was actually very very good.

I just wonder if anyone else remembers it cos the only person I talk to about it lives with me, I don't know any other person who watched it.

Comments

• Hootenanny123Hootenanny123 Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Yes, I can remember the opening music as well. Could never catch it when it was only and only saw odd episodes so never knew the story. I remember they used to suck up ghosts or something like that with a lantern.
  • Ribbed.CenturyRibbed.Century Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    You should totally watch every episode. They're all on Youtube, it's so great and also extremely funny!
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember it! Used to love that show, was so disappointed when it stopped :cry: It came back to me when I saw the main guy in the 2nd Harry Potter film! I pointed him out to my brother but he didn't remember the show :eek:
    Forum Member
    Snowyface wrote: »
    I remember it! Used to love that show, was so disappointed when it stopped :cry: It came back to me when I saw the main guy in the 2nd Harry Potter film! I pointed him out to my brother but he didn't remember the show :eek:

Yes, I remember seeing him in it as well. Well I don't even watch HP much anymore, and hands down, The Ghost Hunter would win anyway.
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    William the shoe polisher
    I loved the ghost hunter!

Jean Marsh who played ms Crocker got an OBE for drama last year
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Yes, I remember it. It creeped me out! :o
    Forum Member
    It was actually a good show, the last episode of series 1 was so funny!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Yes, I'm the one who uploaded them onto YouTube. :D

Glad you like them.
    Forum Member
    thatnks.
  • owlycherriesowlycherries Posts: 2,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember this!! I used to love it! Didn't they give each other little brushes so they could become invisible? Or something like that.

The theme music was really creepy :o
    Forum Member
    I remember this!! I used to love it! Didn't they give each other little brushes so they could become invisible? Or something like that.

The theme music was really creepy :o

Yeah the brushes. I don't understand why the ghosts had brushes if they were already invisible. :S