Alex Reid hits back at Leandro Penna's offensive 'freak gay' comments with joke T-shi

Comments

• SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you have an opinion about something, or is your only contribution a link?
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Do you have an opinion about something, or is your only contribution a link?

I actually think its really funny the way Alex is hitting back at Krusty Price and Penna.

I hope him and Chantelle live happily ever after- and get OK to cover their wedding.:p;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst I do find it mildly humorous that one talentless goofball fired the ball back at another talentless goofball, I just wish the whole circus would pack up, leave town and relocate to a planet far far away. They provide little in the way of substance... unless your chosen substance is the kind that most of us flush down the thronehole!

Mindless idiots doing mindless things so that hackers can tell other mindless idiots what the mindless idiots are doing.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always disliked Alex Reid but after actually seeing him fight I have some respect for him and that t-shirt is awesome :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst I do find it mildly humorous that one talentless goofball fired the ball back at another talentless goofball, I just wish the whole circus would pack up, leave town and relocate to a planet far far away. They provide little in the way of substance... unless your chosen substance is the kind that most of us flush down the thronehole!

Mindless idiots doing mindless things so that hackers can tell other mindless idiots what the mindless idiots are doing.

The circus is running its course. However I do have a feeling that Penna may turn up on Big Brother on channel 5.
    I wonder what t shirt Krusty decides to wear to hit back at Alex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    The circus is running its course. However I do have a feeling that Penna may turn up on Big Brother on channel 5.
    I wonder what t shirt Krusty decides to wear to hit back at Alex.

Wow, that'll be simply splendid... more talk about the woman who sells ugly pictures to the mindless... I can hardly wait... I'll make a bulk order for Kleenex immediately!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason the link didn't work. Posting it again: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2020122/Alex-Reid-hits-Leandro-Pennas-offensive-freak-gay-comments-joke-T-shirt.html

I must say that Penna comes over as an absolute moron in this, and Alex Reid comes over as likeable and funny.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pork-pie, you read my mind and said what I was thinking but in a much more eloquent way.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason the link didn't work. Posting it again: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2020122/Alex-Reid-hits-Leandro-Pennas-offensive-freak-gay-comments-joke-T-shirt.html

I must say that Penna comes over as an absolute moron in this, and Alex Reid comes over as likeable and funny.

Thanks Wonkeydonkey :). I agree I am liking this new Alex more and more. Chantelle is good for him. He had a lucky escape from Krusty. Can you imagine what his life would be like if he actually impregnated her !!
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if Katie was totally running penna's twitter account!! :rolleyes:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if Katie was totally running penna's twitter account!! :rolleyes:

Of course she is, he cannot speak English let alone write it.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a vague awareness of him as Katie Price's former husband(?), but respect to him for handling it that way.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    genuine question here, without prejudice...

Would a baby with Chantelle (in the papers, lost too much weight to ever have a baby) and Alex Reid (never impregnated Jordan/Katie Price) - would a future baby between these two (Chantelle n Alex) be worth loads more to the magazines/newspapers?

As I say, it would be a miracle baby

And again, it's an honest question

And as ever, I wish them both only well
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off-topic but, what is it with some people that always want their expensive looking watches on display? This seems to have become a trend now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i hope he gets papped tonight as he is attending a worthwhile event:)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he letting her bribe him with the photo's/vid she's got of him? Surely he's got some of her?
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a pointless celebrity, but he doesn't seem to be malicious, and it was wrong for him to be branded a freak for sometimes dressing in women's clothes. Good for him to address this head on in the way he did.