Darren and Lilia - Breakfast 6/12/06

2»

Comments

• arddunolarddunol Posts: 12,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dancingles wrote:
    He said the Christmas Special would be recorded next week. When they talked about two dances for the Christmas special they meant one each (i.e. one for Darren and Emma, one for Lilia and Matt). So obviously both Darren and Lilia are in the Christmas Special which is good news for their supporters. Maybe the special will be with the six top couples his year?

last year, the Christmas Special was recorded as well, as it went out on Christmas Eve, so I don't think it has ever been live has it?

It was a lovely interview, great to see them so supportive of each other, and that "as long as the trophy stays in the house" either of them would be happy!

Yes the very first Christmas special was live . with Jill,denise and Aled and then 3 from Series 1.
    Bit unfair to be asking this year's celebs to be trying to practice and record two shows in a week , a new routine and a showdance etc .
    Getting a bit crowded .The Beeb have got themselves in a twist here .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry about the lack of sound for some of you I will try again!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have uploaded again using a different programme suggested above. Try:

http://www.Uploadhub.net/download.php?file=ef0b18129cf2d5d28c4027d7f3273353
  • La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dancingles wrote:
    Have uploaded again using a different programme suggested above. Try:

http://www.Uploadhub.net/download.php?file=ef0b18129cf2d5d28c4027d7f3273353

Thanks Dancingles for trying for us. :)

Unfortunately still no sound. I think when you transferred it from your DVD to the PC, the sound must have gone astray, so the clip on your computer that you're uploading is minus sound?

Never mind though, thanks for the effort. Hopefully we'll see it on youtube soon. :)