Options

Any Rookie Blue Fans Around....Looking forward to the new season :-D

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
Forum Member
I for one cannot wait for the return of Rookie Blue, Just wondering how others fans think

how will Nick will cope with Andy and Sam ?
What will happen with Gail and holly ?
What is next for Dov ?

Who are your favorite rookies and why ?

Comments

• Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like Andy and Sam as a couple, they just don't have any chemistry. Her and Nick, however, have a lot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I love RB!! I think Andy and Sam have got great chemistry. Any news as to when it is making its return?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    on it's FB page, it is scheduled to return very late summer i think, this time it will have 22 episodes as opposed to it's normal 13 :)
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,419
    Forum Member
    You got me exited then, I thought it was starting soon.
  • Options
    MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Well that was a poor mid season finale as I was expecting something more shocked and it just felt like a bit of a letdown!
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered why there were only eleven episodes instead of thirteen especially when Universal flagged Sunday's episode as the season finale and then said it'll be back next year. Global's website also has it listed as the season five finale. Universal were two months behind the original broadcast so anyone know when it might be due back?
  • Options
    SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Motthus wrote: »
    Well that was a poor mid season finale as I was expecting something more shocked and it just felt like a bit of a letdown!

Yeah, it wasn't great. No real cliffhanger ending other than:
    Andy's been blown up. Oh, she's OK.

So who did the dirty deeds?
    Sam's ex planting the bomb? Deliberately sending Andy up to the evidence room? Chief killing the suspect? Or even getting someone to do it?
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    I wondered why there were only eleven episodes instead of thirteen especially when Universal flagged Sunday's episode as the season finale and then said it'll be back next year. Global's website also has it listed as the season five finale. Universal were two months behind the original broadcast so anyone know when it might be due back?

It'll be back next year around about May/June time technically they are calling it season 5 still (it was renewed for a full 22 episode season but it been split into two half seasons) so really they might as well have said they renewed it for 2 shorter length seasons!!
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Motthus wrote: »

the whole thing was poor, they seemed to have no idea what to do with any of the characters, Chris and the drug thing picked up then basically forgotten about, chloe dov and the ex husband, Gail and her girlfriend, Steve, Tracey and their stuff and Nick didn't have anything to do until the last ep where he met a new woman. Let alone the idea of leaving Sam and Andy alone without bringing Marlowe back there was just no character development or drama at all really.