Final [SPOILERS]: Which couple do you want to win?

124»

Comments

• TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Abbey & Aljaz 297 34.38%
    Natalie & Artem 185 21.41%
    Sophie & Brendan 252 29.17%
    Susanna & Kevin 130 15.05%
    Voters: 864. This poll is closed

DS had last years winner correct but way off with Sophie

Every other poll I've come across has Caroline 1st, Frankie 2nd, Mark and Simon fighting for 3rd and 4th.
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the first time ever, I can't vote. Just don't know who I want to win. :blush:

The only thing I can think of is that out of the four pros, I'm not keen on Karen, so I guess that puts Mark at the bottom of my list.
  • Kayjay2405Kayjay2405 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the first time ever, I can't vote. Just don't know who I want to win. :blush:

The only thing I can think of is that out of the four pros, I'm not keen on Karen, so I guess that puts Mark at the bottom of my list.

I'm the same, I'll vote for whoever entertains me most tonight, as I have no favourite at all.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline or frankie
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that Olas replacement?
  • heidi_bradshawheidi_bradshaw Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see Frankie and Kevin win realistically. In my heart, I'd love to see Simon win.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon
  • allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiny allaboard (age 5) - Frankie
    Little allaboard (age 7) - Caroline
    Me (age 42) - Caroline
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon feels most worthy winner for me. I expect we'll see Caroline raise the glitterball tonight though.
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a no brainer Caroline and Pasha
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon and Kristina
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,588
    Forum Member
    Kayjay2405 wrote: »
    I'm the same, I'll vote for whoever entertains me most tonight, as I have no favourite at all.

This is what made my decision so hard. I hadn't really noticed just how good Simon had become until the final. Kristina is such a charismatic dancer that she always got my attention instead of Simon. I had to force myself to keep my eyes on the celeb rather than the proff. and realised that Simon had become a really good dancer. It was so hard to choose between him and Caroline - I really didn't mind which of them won. Perhaps on reflection Simon was the more worthy as he really had to learn how to dance.