The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bumble43 wrote: »
    The Josie Gibson Club has just tweeted

Official Fan club‏@JosieGibsonClubReply
    Retweet

Favorite
    · Open

@josiestweet diary for next week, Column in @nowmag on tuesday we have Josie VT with @livewithgabby also on tuesday & a photoshoot wednesday
    :D

things may start to liven up perhaps after the move and ankle xx
  • Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Bumble43 wrote: »
    The Josie Gibson Club has just tweeted

Retweet

Favorite
    · Open

@josiestweet diary for next week, Column in @nowmag on tuesday we have Josie VT with @livewithgabby also on tuesday & a photoshoot wednesday
    :D

Good, at least we're half way back to normal:)

I see the nasty accounts have woken up again and are having a go at John and his friend again. Wish they would all give it a rest and let it be. :(
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »

I see the nasty accounts have woken up again and are having a go at John and his friend again. Wish they would all give it a rest and let it be. :(

thing is people interact with them and that keeps them going :confused:
    Forum Member
    jackyo55 wrote: »

You know what, its always down to outside interference. People who either think they know whats best for either Josie or John, or people who dislike one enough to deliberately stir or attack the other. It didn't help when they were together. But now they are not and obviously getting on with their separate lives, I really cannot understand what these people think they are going to achieve.
    Unless the ultimate goal is to drive John away from twitter completely, in which case they may well succeed.:(
  • WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »

It's Jonno they're having a go at, saying John is blind to Jonno - fgs :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought I should stop by and show my face!!! Have already wished the lovely Alma a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on twitter but thought I would do so here toooooooooo :) Can't wait to meet this woman!!!!

xxxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't panic about Josie not tweeting she's probably got a lot of other things taking up her time at the moment. She's living it up in Brizzle as we speak or just settling into her new home :)

Now as for those extremely idiotic and horrible eggs splatting all over John's timeline, I think Lizzy is right they very well may succeed in driving John away from good!!! :( Then they will spoil it for everyone who does support him.. although he doesn't tweet very often (which is not surprising considering the crap that gets sent his way!) I'd sooner a tweet once in a blue moon from John, than some hateful people.. (who clearly are not heeding their own twitter names in getting a life) - driving John away once and for allllll!!

I honestly don't see what they think they are going to achieve by this!! John is a grown man and has known Jonno many years, so it is up to him if he wants to be friends with someone or not!! Even if the twitter accounts turn out to be right, it isn't their place to say!! If they know John/Jonno, (which i highly doubt, seems they just want to stir more crap just as things were starting to calm down on that front!).. why can't they have the balls to take it up with them in person??? :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought I should stop by and show my face!!! Have already wished the lovely Alma a HAPPY BIRTHDAY on twitter but thought I would do so here toooooooooo :) Can't wait to meet this woman!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Hi Cheeky, have any more plans been made for Oxford?
  • Bumble43Bumble43 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Retweet

Favorite
    · Open

@josiestweet diary 4 next week- @nowmag column out tuesday #guinnessthesheep VT with @livewithgabby & magazine photoshoot also on wednesday.
    They got there days wrong :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NicLau08 wrote: »
    Hi Cheeky, have any more plans been made for Oxford?

I've been dreaming up lots of plans but we need to find somewhere to stay SHARPISH!!! I have to book a room this week as I'm off to America a week tomorrow and can't leave it til the last minute. Once we have booked our room, I will put all my ideas for things to do and places to go/eat etc... on the fb group or by PM if you don't have FB xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been dreaming up lots of plans but we need to find somewhere to stay SHARPISH!!! I have to book a room this week as I'm off to America a week tomorrow and can't leave it til the last minute. Once we have booked our room, I will put all my ideas for things to do and places to go/eat etc... on the fb group or by PM if you don't have FB xx

So do we have a definite hotel name yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do we have a definite hotel name yet?

I think Guss has put Vix on the hunt for one as she's good at this sort of thing :) Wish her luck!!! Muddy wants us to hostel it!
    Off to bed now pretty peeps. Love and cuddles xxxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't panic about Josie not tweeting she's probably got a lot of other things taking up her time at the moment. She's living it up in Brizzle as we speak or just settling into her new home :)

Now as for those extremely idiotic and horrible eggs splatting all over John's timeline, I think Lizzy is right they very well may succeed in driving John away from good!!! :( Then they will spoil it for everyone who does support him.. although he doesn't tweet very often (which is not surprising considering the crap that gets sent his way!) I'd sooner a tweet once in a blue moon from John, than some hateful people.. (who clearly are not heeding their own twitter names in getting a life) - driving John away once and for allllll!!

I honestly don't see what they think they are going to achieve by this!! John is a grown man and has known Jonno many years, so it is up to him if he wants to be friends with someone or not!! Even if the twitter accounts turn out to be right, it isn't their place to say!! If they know John/Jonno, (which i highly doubt, seems they just want to stir more crap just as things were starting to calm down on that front!).. why can't they have the balls to take it up with them in person??? :mad:

Thanks Cheeky for saying what I was trying to say, but so much more eloquently and clearly. Lets hope they don't succeed, it's nice to hear from him occasionally.
    Forum Member
    Night all. xx
  • 2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, hope you have all had a good weekend.
    I would think that Josie is taking long walks in the country with her doggie in this lovely sunshine and settling into her new home. I would think she is very glad to be b ack home near her family and friends and catching up. See she s in another photostot again this week honestly she s more in the mags than Katie Price, well not quite, but almost. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just a quick hello & goodbye from me, as still got the lunches to do.
    i see john has posted on loys & a lovely message it is as well. i'm really glad that johnjamesfanclub on twitter feels able to include us all & maybe john knows this too. she/he is his unofficial PR person, well, sort of lol!!
  • jjjexhaustedfanjjjexhaustedfan Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMA - JJJEXHAUSTEDFAN (ONE OF MY FAVE THREADNAMES)

Hope you have a great day - and a rest

Look forward so much to meeting again in Dublin - not long now
    Happy Birthday Alma
    Have a wonderful day.
    Happy Birthday Alma Xx
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMA
    Have a lovely day.

Maggi X
    andcb wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Alma - Hope you have a great day
    wishit wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Alma

Have a lovely day
    suebloore wrote: »
    happy birthday alma, have a brill day
    vixxen17 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Alma!

xxxxxxxxx
    k182 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Alma have a great day
    cah wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Alma- hope you have a good one xx
    It's a good job us lot have birthdays throughout the year otherwise it would be even quieter.
    Wendilums wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Alma

Hope you have a beautiful day
    Happy Birthday Alma Put your feet up;)
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Alma
    Happy Birthday Alma

Have a lovely day x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMA hope you have a good one.love from maureenxx
    2bad wrote: »
    xxX Happy Birthday Alma Xxx
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    kfb wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMA - JJJEXHAUSTEDFAN (ONE OF MY FAVE THREADNAMES)

Hope you have a great day - and a rest

Look forward so much to meeting again in Dublin - not long now

Afternoon Kay...and everyone. Hope all have had a lovely week-end.

When I see Almas's name I always think of her running around like a whirlwind. :eek: Rushing into the thread in the middle of the night not having done her accounts. lol.

sorry..pinched some of your smileys.
    shemarchi wrote: »
    Just popping on to say i hope you have

a very, very, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alma, and many more of them xx
    pam19 wrote: »
    Afternoon all. Lovely weather for the start of April.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMA

Hope you are having a great day xx
    lerdie wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Alma xx

Also a belated Happy Birthday to Maureen, hope you had a nice birthday :) xX

xxxxxxxx

Thanks for all your Birthday Wishes. I thought I had replied already, but it didn't work.

Love Lyn's comment about everyone having birthdays keeps the thread going.

Joyce I wish I was a whirlwind, but it's far more likely that I have fallen asleep on sofa, and then woken up to find that everyone gone to bed, including everyone on DS nowadays. lol.

Cheeky - you are worrying me now - I think I am going to be a total let down:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miljo wrote: »
    just a quick hello & goodbye from me, as still got the lunches to do.
    i see john has posted on loys & a lovely message it is as well. i'm really glad that johnjamesfanclub on twitter feels able to include us all & maybe john knows this too. she/he is his unofficial PR person, well, sort of lol!!

Any more info?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY whirlwind Alma, hope you had a good one x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2Judy wrote: »
    Any more info?

is it ok to bring the tweets over??:confused:
  • jjjexhaustedfanjjjexhaustedfan Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    sbyres25 wrote: »

I remember those days :D

During BB12 I'd be posting on MF late at night/early morning (2am) when it's quieter and you get to read the thread and figure out what you really want to say, I'd see her around doing the same thing :D

Yes - I used to have a normal life - so sorry if it is not being very appreciating but it is100% John James and Josie's fault for my late nights which have never got back to normal after BB11. Yes I am often seen wandering around in cyberspace, looking at DS, twitter or FB in the early hours of the morning, occasionally bumping into Muggins en route.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is it ok to bring the tweets over??:confused:

Yeah sure why not, go for it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @JohnJamesClub Reply
    Delete
    FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details FB POST: John James - love you loys x the support you have all shown me is something words cant..........

Cont:...even describe and for that and everything I truly cant EVER thank you enough.. x

John posted this youtube on #loysforever fb group http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At3ZzI6hooE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @JohnJamesClub Reply
    Delete
    FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details FB POST: John James - love you loys x the support you have all shown me is something words cant..........

Cont:...even describe and for that and everything I truly cant EVER thank you enough.. x

John posted this youtube on #loysforever fb group http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At3ZzI6hooE

Thanks, short and sweet
    lyrics to Youre Walking Alone

Youre waiting by the phone? Yeah just hang it up
    I promise you
    youll never be walking alone!
    Well make this world our own, yeah just come along we promise
    you youll never be walking alone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing profound about the lyrics
    Its for the loys only