Comments

• Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor, Omar, Jai
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Taylor, Omar, Jai
    This is the only category Im disappointed with. Really the last boy ?! I mean really ?! "T" wouldve been so much better and he deserved to go through
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit surprised (and not entirely happy) with some of the selections. I wonder how much say or influence the producers have over the judges. Some of the choices are obviously for the show's ratings, rather than based on talent.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor, Omar, Jai
    Ronan has once again based his decision on producers orders rather than his own! :mad:

Jai is going to end up being this year's Shiane Hawke and knock out much stronger singers.
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Taylor, Omar, Jai
    So happy that both Omar and Taylor as they were extremely good. As with Jay he'll probably be in for a few weeks as people usually are when its all about adorableness and awww he's young. Yes strong singers will go before him but isn't that always the case with X Factor?
    Forum Member
    Face it guys we all saw it coming anyway
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Not happy with Ellie (Or Jiordan but that one was a given) over Vendulka or Jai over literally any other boy. I feel bad for Vendulka, she's been in the top 3 girls two years in a row now but hasn't been selected... I kind of suspected considering she and Jiordan fill similar enough roles, but still. Ellie herself isn't so bad though. I prefer her to Riv or Georgina at least. She could be pretty good I guess?

Jai... ugh. I wish it hadn't happened. But can anyone honestly say they were surprised? He's going to get a ton of votes every week no matter how good or bad he is. At least Omar got through as well so that's something.

Delighted about Joelle. They've been setting her up to be ultimately triumphant for a while, but it's still nice to see happen.

All in all 10/12 of what I wanted isn't too bad. Probably a lot more than I'll get in the UK version at any rate. Looking forward to the lives now :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jai over T is an absolute disgrace, watch Jai crash and burn in the live shows and sail through each week over all the strongest acts. he will be the act that gets the popularity vote based on his story and first audition. I honestly would have went with Jiordan,Vendulka and Ellie as my top 3 girls as I don't think Jiordan and Vendulka are in anyway similar however they do have a similar fan base which is the only reason I am glad Vendulka never made it as she could have took votes away from Jiordan, I am happy with the overs I think Dannii made 100% the right picks she went for talent over popularity, her category is very interesting. Back to the boys I am really happy with Omar making it into the live shows he is really growing on me out of the boys that made the live shows I think he is by far the best.

Those are my thoughts for now.
  • woodlandswoodlands Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kirdej_M wrote: »
    This is the only category Im disappointed with. Really the last boy ?! I mean really ?! "T" wouldve been so much better and he deserved to go through

T was a good singer, but an emotional wreck! I agree with Ronan he could have gone into melt down during the live shows!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else see the commercial for the live shows? If Jai taking T's place in the live shows wasn't bad enough a whole commercial of the live shows which was practically just a commercial for Jai is completely ridiculous, how ironic that he is singing Fix You. This is going to be just like The Collective all over again.
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why oh why Nat made fool of herself and let Straight Up go in favor of the Swedish lads! So disgraceful. And I cant believe that the Georgey boy didnt make it through! My favourite is Demi. I love that woman despite her chance of wining is zero :(
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad Taylor got through cant wait to see what he does on the live shows
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah wrote: »
    Glad Taylor got through cant wait to see what he does on the live shows

I predict Taylor will go really far in the competition.
    konofilius wrote: »
    Why oh why Nat made fool of herself and let Straight Up go in favor of the Swedish lads! So disgraceful. And I cant believe that the Georgey boy didnt make it through! My favourite is Demi. I love that woman despite her chance of wining is zero :(

Dannii is a brilliant mentor and I think she made the right picks, her category is very strong but for whatever reason I can't see any of the Overs going far in the live shows. Dami is growing on me she has a great voice and personality and she will bring something different.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I predict Taylor will go really far in the competition.

Dannii is a brilliant mentor and I think she made the right picks, her category is very strong but for whatever reason I can't see any of the Overs going far in the live shows. Dami is growing on me she has a great voice and personality and she will bring something different.

I agree. She will be the first mentor out of the competition in my opinion
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    I actually didnt like Straight Up.. it was kind of a mess, I wasnt fond of the girl's voice.. only liked one guy's voice; also, their dancing was always awkward and seemed forced
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually didnt like Straight Up.. it was kind of a mess, I wasnt fond of the girl's voice.. only liked one guy's voice; also, their dancing was always awkward and seemed forced

I agree. I like what I see from the mixed group that are in the live shows so far.
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I like what I see from the mixed group that are in the live shows so far.

As from what I could see from the preview, the mixed group is called 3rd Degree or sth like that. Its a great group. The best this year. But that guy is hmm too numb to me. I dont know when Nat told them they were through he gave no reaction. The girls did the screaing and cheering. Hes weird

And I think that Straight up didnt go through because of disability of one of the guys. I thought they were all really great and their story could be motivating to all the handicapable youngsters there.
    Forum Member
    People in Youtube actually like Tyler Im sorry but hes just full of cheese imo
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    konofilius wrote: »
    As from what I could see from the preview, the mixed group is called 3rd Degree or sth like that. Its a great group. The best this year. But that guy is hmm too numb to me. I dont know when Nat told them they were through he gave no reaction. The girls did the screaing and cheering. Hes weird

And I think that Straight up didnt go through because of disability of one of the guys. I thought they were all really great and their story could be motivating to all the handicapable youngsters there.

I agree about the guy in Third Degree. He never seems to react to much of anything, it's like he really doesn't seem to want to be there. Which is a shame because they're pretty great other than that.

With Straight Up though, honestly I think they went home because they weren't good enough. They weren't terrible, but most of their performances it kind of felt like they were being overly energetic to compensate for the fact that talentwise they couldn't compete with the other groups.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    yes ˆˆˆ couldnt have said it better about the overly energetic thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My top 3 is Jiordan,Omar and the mixed group. Despite getting a lot of critique from Dannii I actually kinda like Barry but I don't think much of his song choices so far if he starts picking good songs he could be a dark horse.

From the UK we get 1 free Facebook vote each week, who do you think you will be voting for? I will vote for Jiordan for as long as she remains in the competition.
    Forum Member
    Third D3gree all the way
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kirdej_M wrote: »
    SAME I cant wait for the lives now ! Any news about the boys though?

Jai, Taylor and Omar
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so now we have our top 12 who's people's pick to win the whole thing.

I am going to say Cat Vas will win it i think she will start slow & go on a journey throughout
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll probably vote for Jiordan, Joelle or Dami Im