Kelly Quits! (Merged)

Comments

• Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was dreadful. I am pleased she won't be back.
  • ShellmanShellman Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay!

Ding Dong, the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True
    but it's not BREAKING NEWS -Kelly has quit yet
    It should be
    Sources hint Kelly will quit (or along those lines).

Yes but if you want to be really pedantic about it she can't actually quit because she's not currently employed or under contract from the X Factor. She can only not be offered a contract or refuse to sign one she is offered...
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was probably expecting the show to do things for her career (like the rest of them!) but when Here I Am peaked at 126 ( :D ) she changed her mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is rumoured that Katy Perry is in consideration then I will be turning the show:

OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is one person I find more annoying than Alex Burke it is Katy 'Blooming' Perry!!!!
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I hope this aint true i really liked Kelly as a judge i thought she was funny and always tried to give constructive feedback she knew what she was talking about. I think she more popular than people think i know a lot of people that liked her and thought she was funny. Even on the daily mail the highest rated comments are people saying they liked her better than Tulisa and how she was a good judge.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Kelly is NO QUITTER!! If its true, she don't need this show anyway...and she'll be so pleased she won't have to tolerate Miss 'bad mouth/got no shame' tuloosa anymore...even though the viewers have too!!!!
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I hope this aint true i really liked Kelly as a judge i thought she was funny and always tried to give constructive feedback she knew what she was talking about. I think she more popular than people think i know a lot of people that liked her and thought she was funny. Even on the daily mail the highest rated comments are people saying they liked her better than Tulisa and how she was a good judge.

I agree. Sure kelly was the last judge last year to sign her contract, she signed it days before the auditions. I really hope she returns and i think 1.5 million is the least she deserves.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this thread should be merged with a similar one about the topic...
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was probably expecting the show to do things for her career (like the rest of them!) but when Here I Am peaked at 126 ( :D ) she changed her mind.

Or maybe she joined because she thought the show was serious but wasnt and realized Louis was ridiculous and that Tulisa was a complete bitch who sold nonsense on her and her contestants. Or that the show did her dirty.. Feeding her to the wolfs and having trash like Dan wootton and the rest of tge uk's evil ass tabloids write bullshit about her.

While on the show, Kelly never chucked folk under a bus in order to advance her contestants, trashed anyone's reputation on air, radio or in the press under the guise of "sources"..nor has she leaked a sextape as promotion for a single.. her momma taught her better than that. She can advance with her projects with knowing she never brought folk down to get ahead.
  • MissRightMissRight Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    The way some are carrying on as if there's been some kind of confirmation, when there hasn't.

I've also notice most reports are just stating their sources from the Daily Mail who state their source from an unknown source, so for now I'm actually going to take it as pinch of salt, maybe some people on here shouldn't get to happy just yet, especially when there's no confirmation, I still think Kelly could be back as a judge and if she's not, it's because she left on her own accord, even if they say she's been axed to create some kind of drama.
  • Vister:)!Vister:)! Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the feeling Alesha dixon will replace kelly? As her stint on BGT is going well. I like alesha so not that kellys left, i wouldn't mind alesha. Least it would give her more exposure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    news coming soon via Simon on twitter

Simon Cowell ‏ @SimonCowell

I have some very exciting (and interesting!) @TheXFactor UK & @TheXFactorUSA news coming to you very soon...
    10:41 PM - 27 Apr 12 via WhoSay · Details

Retweet
    Favorite
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

I have some very exciting (and interesting!) @TheXFactor UK & @TheXFactorUSA news coming to you very soon...

Retweet
    Favorite

According to Dan Wootton on Twitter tonight, the big news is Dannii has been approached again for X-factor and could be making a return !!!!

When you think about it............its the only thing that could cause the sensational tabloid headlines that Simon craves to bring X-factor back into prominence again. Could he have come to a deal with Dannii behind the scenes to allow the story of their liaison to be made public to generate huge headlines in return for a huge salary to come back !!
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    According to Dan Wootton on Twitter tonight, the big news is Dannii has been approached again for X-factor and could be making a return !!!!

When you think about it............its the only thing that could cause the sensational tabloid headlines that Simon craves to bring X-factor back into prominence again. Could he have come to a deal with Dannii behind the scenes to allow the story of their liaison to be made public to generate huge headlines in return for a huge salary to come back !!

that is so ironic considering the press insisted that dannii would be axed every year, until of course the year she actually did leave.:rolleyes: i don't know what to think at this stage, but i wish kelly all the best whatever she decides to do.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

Retweet
    Favorite

I know the DM says otherwise but I genuinely think if they offered what they paid Simon Cowell in appearance money to Katy Perry she'd do it. Only for a year (she's not touring this year, AFAIK). Plus, she has a new London based boyfriend.

However, I suspect the US news is genuinely massive (Britney) and the UK news not so massive... probably Alesha Dixon! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »

I suspect that you are very close to the truth. I don't know whether Danni was in on the story being made public but my guess is that she was/is in negotiations for returning to UKXF. Simon has kept that story quiet for years, why would he suddenly let it come out now unless it was for the huge headlines when Danni returns?
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    I know the DM says otherwise but I genuinely think if they offered what they paid Simon Cowell in appearance money to Katy Perry she'd do it. Only for a year (she's not touring this year, AFAIK). Plus, she has a new London based boyfriend.
    The only thing in the way could be the promotion commitments for the movie. June to the end of September is gonna be very busy with lots of travel and promotion for Katy.

The period just about fits in between the auditions/judges houses and live shows but could overlap. And while she's a big enough pop star that she would be able to shift her pop career commitments the movie thing is a new exercise where messing around with her commitments could damage her reputation in that arena.

But if they could get it to work then the tv thing could help the movie thing greatly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she released anymore music since xfactor?
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I SO HOPE KATY IS A JUDGE!!!! she would be amazing!
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think im going to wait until the official announcement to see who the judges are going to be. Personally i think the panel isnt going change. Kelly mentioned in a recent tv interview that she love to be a judge on x factor again. Also last year she was the last judge to sign her contract, signing it days before auditions began. So i think it will be the same again this year. ps: as for dannii coming back, there is definitely no chance of that happening. No amount of money would make her come back. Sure in 2009 she got 1.5million for doing x factor, so i dont see why kelly shouldnt get the same amount.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would not like katy Perry as judge. Too over the top, annoying voice and a little fake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a379145/kelly-rowland-confirms-x-factor-exit.html

I'm really disappointed Kelly isn't returning for the 2012 series. Despite a few mess-ups during her debut run overall I quite liked her on the panel. I hope rumours of Dannii's return are true. She's a worthy replacement.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good. She never fitted it and was quite aggressive.